Terminalcoffee discussion

Helping You To Know The News > Federal employee reprimanded for excessive farting

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Misha (last edited Dec 27, 2012 02:41PM) (new)

Misha (ninthwanderer) This is quite possibly the best bureaucratic letter ever written. I know it's wrong, but I'm laughing like a 12-year-old boy.

There's a table listing dates and times of the person's flatulence. His co-workers made a table.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/gas...

message 2: by Laurin (new)

Laurin (laurinlooloo) | 1867 comments I'm so glad that the money I pay towards Social Security is going to documenting a person's flatulence.

message 3: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I work with 5 guys. Just the 5 of them and me...

If I bothered to keep track of gas expulsion, of never get anything done!

message 4: by Misha (new)

Misha (ninthwanderer) I used to work for a guy who had a serious office flatulence problem. A co-worker whose desk was right outside his office (and he always had the door open so it drifted) would spray air freshener all the time.

message 5: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) If it wafted I would too!

message 6: by Scout (new)

Scout (goodreadscomscout) | 3389 comments Some farty smells are rather nice.

message 7: by Misha (new)

Misha (ninthwanderer) The guy I worked for? Not a nice smell. I'd describe it as rancid.

message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6406 comments There is no such thing as a nice farty smell.

message 9: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I have to agree with Susan on this one. The only farty smell I can stomach is my own...and that still cannot be called "good".

message 10: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6406 comments Ha!

::hearts Amelia::

True.

message 11: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11617 comments Farts farted in the shower usually smell better than those in other venues. I think the pungency is increased by the hot water or some such.

message 12: by evie (new)

evie (ecie) | 4258 comments I still think those should be added to the fart chart, Phil.

message 13: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6406 comments Showers are sacred and need to only smell like soap, shampoo and body wash goodness.

Sudsy farts on the chart.

message 14: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cjayne79) | 1 comments This thread is so hilarious! My husband and his coworkers actually have an ongoing fart war... I guess since they ALL do it, no one is complaining.

message 15: by Misha (new)

Misha (ninthwanderer) I suspect there was some other factor with the federal employee than the flatulence, and that the flatulence was just an excuse to reprimand an unpopular employee.

message 16: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) When I lived in England the old mister and his brothers had a rule predating me. If you fart outside a place of protection (bathroom, garden, your own room) you have to get up and make everyone a cup of tea.

message 17: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6406 comments Were all the plants wilted in that garden?

message 18: by Misha (new)

Misha (ninthwanderer) Farting employee's reprimand has been withdrawn.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/document...