UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy. Five books £2.29

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B009O...

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I bought it a few months ago at full price. Grrrrr.

message 3: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments Simon!! It's already linked in the sale thread -.-!!

message 4: by Jim (new)

Jim | 22145 comments This is a set of books that deserves a thread of its own! ;-)

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Baggott (httpswwwgoodreadscomkate_baggott) | 104 comments I still miss Douglas Adams.

message 6: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments He's worse than some of the newcomers, I swear!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I agree Elle.

Lets ban him.

message 8: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments I love Hitch Hiker's Guise. All of them. ( except the one that was ghost written)

message 9: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments *gets out stick*

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments I am the only one here who can't be banned..... Just saying.

message 11: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments Did you ask Patti before saying that?

message 12: by Jim (new)

Jim | 22145 comments Patti's probably on a plane, he can say anything he likes and get away with it.

As long as he deletes it before she gets back :-)

message 13: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Lawston (andrewlawston) | 1791 comments I took advantage of this offer. With my Kindle cover bearing the words 'Don't Panic' in large, friendly letters, it seemed a bit silly not to have the books on there :)

message 14: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments I could see that, Andrew, yes. It would make the Kindle seem a little more real, somehow