Addicted to Novels - YA Books and more... discussion

In Your Dreams (In Your Dreams, #1)
This topic is about In Your Dreams
IN YOUR DREAMS: Kindle Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Martin | 36 comments Hi everyone,

I'm offering In Your Dreams In Your Dreams (In Your Dreams #1) by Amy Martin as a Kindle freebie today (Dec. 27) through Dec. 29. This is the first book in a series, so getting started while the first book is free is a great idea :) (The second book is due to come out in February or early March).

Here's a direct link to the book's Amazon page for anyone who's interested: http://www.amazon.com/In-Your-Dreams-...

Thanks, and enjoy!
Amy

message 2: by Roxanne (new) - added it

Roxanne (roxyrolla) | 5 comments Aw, man, I would love to read your book but only have a kobo touch! Is there any way I can read it on there?

message 3: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Martin | 36 comments Hi Roxanne,

Do you know what format your Kobo Touch uses for e-books (.mobi or .epub)? Or do you know if you can use it to read PDFs? I don't know much about the Kobo Touch, but I might be able to get you a copy.

Amy

message 4: by Roxanne (new) - added it

Roxanne (roxyrolla) | 5 comments It can use epub or PDFs, but I waaaaaaay prefer epub! That would be so awesome, thanks!!!!

message 5: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Martin | 36 comments Hi Roxanne,

I'll see what I can do about converting it to epub. Stay tuned...:)

message 6: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Martin | 36 comments Roxanne,

I was able to convert the book to epub. If you message me your email, I can get a copy out to you right away.

Amy

message 7: by Roxanne (new) - added it

Roxanne (roxyrolla) | 5 comments Woohoo, that's awesome! I'll send you a message right now!

message 8: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Martin | 36 comments In celebration of the new year, I'm holding a Kindle copy giveaway of In Your Dreams on my website. Go to http://www.theamymartin.com/2013/01/0... and enter via the widget. The contest is open until January 12, and one lucky winner will also receive a $10 Amazon gift card. There are different ways to enter, so you can increase your chances to win. Good luck, everyone!

message 9: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Martin | 36 comments Just bumping the thread--this giveaway ends in a little over a week. :)

message 10: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Martin | 36 comments Just bumping the thread again--the giveaway ends on Friday at midnight (U.S. eastern time).

message 11: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Martin | 36 comments The giveaway ends tonight at midnight! :)

Addicted to Novels - YA Books and more...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

In Your Dreams (other topics)