Angels Cried Angels Cried discussion

Authors and Artists of the Angels Cried Anthology

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Susanna Mahoney by Allison Bruning (Goodreads Author), Sara St.Clair, Crystal Schall, Reyna Hawk (Goodreads Author), Eri Nelson (Goodreads Author), Katherine Rochholz (Goodreads Author), Matther Christopher Nelson, Don Martin , Stephen L. Wilson, Gretchen Steen, Guy Anthony De Marco (Goodreads Author), John Kovacich, Tami Kidd (Goodreads Author) …

Meghan Arcuri
Michael Bailey
Jen Baker
Ency Bearis
Julian Brooklyn
Allison Bruning
Elizabeth E. Castillo
Crysta Dawn
Guy Anthony De Marco
T.J. Edison
George S. Geisinger
Charlie Giardino
Marianne Halbert
Reyna Hawk
Zrinka Jelic
Cyma Rizwaan Khan
John Kovacich
Rachel E. Kovacs
Catherine Mahoney
Don Martin
Tami Kidd Masincupp
Paul Morrison
Melisha N. Murray
Eri Nelson
Matthew Christopher Nelson
Roseville Nidea
Linda Bonney Olin
Moses Opara
Alan Place
Katherine Rochholz
Kit Roe
L.K. Russ
Sara St. Claire
Crystal Schall
Zantippy Skiphop
Daron Smith
Brien Sparling
Gretchen Steen
Christena Antonia Valaire Williams
Lisa Williamson
Stephen L. Wilson

These are all the wonderful contributors to the Angels Cried Anthology. This is a fundraiser for the survivors of the Newtown Connecticut community. The proceeds of all sales will be donated to the United Way school fund. Please help the families and survivors to recover with healing, by liking, tagging, sharing and purchasing a book. Let the angels sing and declare their message it is time to stop the violence.

message 2: by Ency (last edited Dec 27, 2012 07:54PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ency Bearis It is an honor to be part of the authors who contributed for this project. It touched my heart after I viewed the book, the content is such so remarkable. A wonderful collaboration. This is highly recommended.

Ency Bearis

Reyna Hawk In such a tragic time I felt the need to stand up and do something for these families. Contributing for this project was an honor and I am proud of all that contributed and helped to put this book together.

~Reyna~

Elizabeth It's such a pleasure and an honor to be part once again of a global charity such as "Angels Cried" and having the opportunity to work with wonderful and talented writers and artists from all over.

Zrinka Jelic "Angels Cried" is such heart felt anthology and I'm proud to be a tiny contributor to this amazing book.

Susanna Mahoney I am honour to be a contributor of this soulful, and heart wrenching but so vital anthology to let the angels sing. Thank you and I am proud that I am part of a wonderful community of authors, artists, who bare their souls to sing to and for the angels. To declare the message to stop the violence and to remember all the loved ones who departed to early due to senseless and brutal actions of others with unique writing and artistic style from around the world, poetry, stories, artwork born out of grief from the hearts and souls of all the contributors. Please go to Amazon.com and other book retailers, I can recommend one or all stories. They will definitely touched you with an searing emotional passion and insight. All to help the community to heal and donated the proceeds to the school fund managed by United Way.

Stephen Wilson I am pleased that we were all able to take part in such a unique and worthwhile cause. I feel we all have a special bond now, and our accomplishment together has been very meaningful to me. Thank you all!