Clean Romances discussion

General Chat > Hi!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashlyn (last edited Dec 27, 2012 08:18AM) (new)

Ashlyn | 3 comments Hi everyone! My name is Ashlyn and I'm 16. I LOVE romance books so I joined this group. I'm brand-new to Goodreads so please excuse me if I post something wrong! Any suggestions on books to read I would appreciate :)

message 2: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (last edited Dec 27, 2012 08:57AM) (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
Hi, Ashlyn! Welcome to the group and Goodreads. :O)

message 3: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments Hello!! I'm 16 too!! And love romances! Where are you from?
What genre/era of romances do you like?

message 4: by D.D. Chant (new)

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 188 comments Ashlyn wrote: "Hi everyone! My name is Ashlyn and I'm 16. I LOVE romance books so I joined this group. I'm brand-new to Goodreads so please excuse me if I post something wrong! Any suggestions on books to read I ..."

Welcome Ashlyn!!! I'm DeeDee, if you're looking for romance you've come to the right place...

Did that come out weird???

message 5: by Ashlyn (new)

Ashlyn | 3 comments Soph, I'm from NC! :) I like any era but I love the Old West era!

message 6: by Ashlyn (new)

Ashlyn | 3 comments D.D. nahh! :)

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber (ambernwest) | 9 comments Hi ladies!

Forgive me for the self-promotion (a necessary evil) but I have a mystery novel with a romance element out that is on sale right now if you'd like to give it a look. One of my biggest fans happens to be 16, even though the book isn't a YA novel.

Feel free to check it out (and if you do read it, I'd love to hear what you think).

http://www.amazon.com/The-Ruth-Valley...

I just joined this group recently - it seems there are plenty of books to be found on the boards here!

message 8: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Myrick (gingermyrick) | 143 comments Ha-HA! Nice to see you here, Amber!

message 9: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments Old west nice!! I am for regency ;)

message 10: by Amber (new)

Amber (ambernwest) | 9 comments Thanks, Ginger! :)

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber (ambernwest) | 9 comments I just downloaded this one today (it's free!) - it looks good:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004...

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) | 80 comments Welcome Ashlyn! I hope you like our group here, they are all so nice :) I could recommend so many books but what genre are you looking for? Paranormal, regency, medieval, historical, fantasy? I have read a ton of books so let me know and I would be happy to recommend some to you :D

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahrichmond98) | 14 comments Hi my name is Sarah Rebekah Richmond and I am 14 and I live in Blanch,N.C.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahrichmond98) | 14 comments So were do you live in NC Ashlyn?

message 15: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Myrick (gingermyrick) | 143 comments Hi, Sarah!

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahrichmond98) | 14 comments I am doing good.