Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > DELETED.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Morales (carriemorales) I like some dramatic experience shared together, and mutual trust.

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (thebookiemonster83) The build-up, the gradual development of the characters' feelings, the anticipation. Of course, a little sweetness and some loss of control helps a lot too!

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan (thebookiemonster83) Genuine emotions and honest commitment. I detest infidelity.

message 4: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) the love, humor , lovers spat ... , u get lost in characters ... sometimes relate to their feelings .... the fluttrig of eyelashed... stolen kisses here n there and some drama :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Augusti wrote: "the love, humor , lovers spat ... , u get lost in characters ... sometimes relate to their feelings .... the fluttrig of eyelashed... stolen kisses here n there and some drama :D"

I totally agree!!

message 6: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle Caring and understanding :) I kinda like the cave man act also :P

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lovers:)

message 8: by Lisa (last edited Jan 11, 2013 06:14PM) (new)

Lisa (lisa_malvarose) | 7 comments What I like about love stories is the way I feel when I read them. It gives me hope and comfort. :)

message 9: by Pang (new)

Pang | 93 comments Wow! Great Topic! b(^^D)d Ummm.. so hard... maybe..

- Trust and Understanding.
- Protecting and Caring for each other.

I kinda like Supporting couple in every kind of Love Interest. HAHAA. I don't WHY! Lol :p

- Realistic and Natural Build-up.
- Strong and Believable relationship.
- Good Feeling Development along with Character Development.

I kinda like Intense and Powerful feeling toward each other also! and I can feel them... maybe it's depend on how well-written the Feeling Descriptions are... or maybe it's about the Actions! :P

message 10: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Aleman (tiffanyaleman) | 5 comments I can agree with bits of everything y'all just put on here. To me the best part that makes it so special is the way the man treats the girl and how their love builds with each other and no one else around matters.