The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > I new member

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sean (new)

Sean Peters | 155 comments Hi

Ne member to this group, well all groups. But a member of good reads for six months. My favourites are Lee Childs, David Baldacci, Harlan Coben, Linwood Barclay(brillaint), Casey Hill, Karin Slaughter, John Grisham, Chris Ryan. A few favourite books are mentioned on my website www.thestarsphotos.com

Recently loved The Confession by John Grisham, One Shot by Lee Childs and two books by Linwood Barclay No Time For Goodbye and The Accident.

message 2: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Sean. Glad you found us. Lots of fans of Childs, Coben, and Grisham here.

message 3: by Bill, Co-Moderator (new)

Bill | 5389 comments Mod
Welcome to the group, Sean. Some of my favourites listed there. Enjoy yourself in the group discussions and I hope you get more recommendations here.

message 4: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Rubin (carrierubin) Welcome! John Grisham's new one, 'The Racketeer' is quite good if you haven't read it yet.

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth | 408 comments Welcome, Sean! From your list, I think you'd enjoy Defending Jacob by William Landay and the Cork O'Connor series by William Kent Krueger. I hope you'll check out my own two series, too. Happy New Year!