Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent question

Hunger Games and Divergent Differences
Jennifer Jennifer Dec 27, 2012 02:08AM
*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS OF INSURGENT* I seen many forums that are comparing those 2 books together and I don't think they can be easily compared too. Well of course, they are both dystopian novels but they are really different. They both have very strong female leads but pretty much it.. Anyone got any other reasons why they are different or vice versa? (sorry it's late and im really tired so I can't think )Both have their own uniqueness to it I enjoy. BTW in Potterheads?(Sorry I had to ask that ^-^)

I like Divergent better than Hunger Games cause after the first book, it got boring while Divergent doesnt... I personally think that Tris has nothing in common to Katniss

Sophie (last edited Dec 30, 2012 01:41AM ) Dec 30, 2012 01:41AM   0 votes
I still love THG, but Divergent is by far better in my opinion. Other than being a dystopian, I can't really see many differences. Here are some character evaluations... :)

(view spoiler)

So, personally, I can only see small similarities , but they are of character and most protagonists have courage, determination, etc. I fail to see how THG and Divergent are similar in any way.
:)