Worlds Away discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Announcements

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 139 comments Mod
Our first two roleplays will be:
Ancient Civilizations
Government Testing

But more on that tomorrow, I am going to sleep.

As far as roleplays are concerned, we are using the Government Testing idea. Beyond that, I honestly have no idea because the data from the two polls (first/second-choice and run-off) contradict each other.

I will try to figure that out later. You may all just get what you get.

Government Testing should be up by either the end of this week or by next Monday. (I will update you all if that changes.) So please check back around then.

Ancient Civilization is in the process of being set up. I expect that this will also be up by either the end of this week or by next Monday.

Future Universe (or some variation between that and Empire of Pollux) will soon be in the process of being set up. Due to the nature/scale of the roleplay, it will likely be at least two weeks before it is up and running.

As Matthew and I have failed to make a character in the Government Testing roleplay, it is now declared OPEN and you can make and post characters at will.

Ancient Civilizations is now open! Read the Overview and Information before making your character, and be sure to fill out the profile as requested and with good grammar! Have fun!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.