The Half-Breeds discussion

The Plaza > Bookstore

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 168 comments Mod
Not necessarily quiet, but a nice place to drink coffee and read potential books/magazines you might buy

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace walks in carrying an iced mocha.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace walks by a shelf and grabs a random book off the shelf and looks at it and laughs then sits down across from a girl and opens the book thinking really, Italian beginner guide for idiots.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace looks up confused "what"

message 5: by Thepoet (new)

Thepoet | 7 comments Shivra walked in and sat on the table looking at the door "will he be there?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(gtg sorry might be back on later)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mrs. Niall Horan wrote: "Tavo wrote: "Jace looks up confused "what""

"Palls vous Francè." She said."

Jace just looks at her completely confused.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace shakes his head "No".

(ugh now i have to go to bed early, good night)

message 9: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Outside the bookstore)) Renee followed Jace's car in her own.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace parked his car and got out heading for the door of the book store

message 11: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee parked and followed him, the sky definitely getting dark. She ran to the door and smiled entering.

((Sorry was eating dinner lol))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace opens the door for Renee and walks in after her.

message 13: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee smiled at all the books. She muttered something in awe at the sight of all of them in Latin and rushed deeper into the store, laughing, trying to hide from Jace so she could scare him later.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles and silently moves between the aisles looking for a book and keeping an eye out for Renee.

message 15: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Sorry if I take a while to reply, me and my best friend are trying to get our other best friend down with the basics of goodreads XD))

Renee saw him looking for her and she already had two books she was planning to get in her hands. She went around the shelf he just cornered.

message 16: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Ok I can RP fast now))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(lol i figured out how to use goodreads by just clicking on random things)

Jace grins when he sees her out of the corner of his eye then moves so fast that he's only a blur and appears right behind her "You really thought you could catch me by surprise" he whispers into her ear

message 18: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) (Lol same here but these two need all the rules XD)

She whirled around and growled. "I was silent! And yes I can, and I know I can."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace grins "you might get me someday but right now i doubt it" he jokes and pushes a strand of hair out of her face.

message 20: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She could feel her heartbeat harder in her chest and felt a blush creep up into her face. She tucked the strand behind her ear and glanced down. She clenched her other fist for a second but found her old habit impossible. She stared into her eyes, confused but entranced.

message 21: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) What the hell, she thought to herself as she pulled away and showed him the books she had wanted to get.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles and takes the books to see what ones she wanted "lets go" he says heading toward the counter.

message 23: by tara (last edited Jan 07, 2013 07:09PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) He took the copies of City of Bones and Divergent.
So what? She was a sucker for Fiction. She followed him, regaining her nerves. "Hmph," she muttered under her breath. "I can pay," she said, bringing out her little wallet.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace grins at her and waves a 50 in his hand "beat you again" he jokes and pays for the books.

message 25: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "You have some hidden agenda to make me fume don't you?"
She said in her mind, Cause it's working.
She looked around and glanced at Jace. "Any books you like?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace grins "read them all and i actually don't have a secret agenda for your information" says Jace smiling

message 27: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She stared at Jace, with narrowed eyes. Then looked at him in admiration. "All of them?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes" he says grinning "what about you?"

message 29: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Hmph, not all of them," she admitted but she added, "But all the fiction yes. Those two are two of my favorites."

message 30: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Brb, got to take a quick shower,))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles and hands her the books then heads for the door "coming" he calls back already knowing she would come.

message 32: by tara (last edited Jan 07, 2013 07:45PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She followed, clutching her books tight to her chest and stuck her tongue at him, making a face. Then she leaned against the building. "your turn."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"My turn for what?" he asks kindly

message 34: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Choosing a place unless you're done for the day," she shrugged, a faint smile on her lips. It was getting late, the sky dark. How long where they in the bookstore she wondered.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles "okay lets go back to your dorm" he says seeing that it was getting dark "or do you want to go to mine?" he asks.

message 36: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Yours is cooler," she said but added quickly so her ego won't be hurt, "just because the bed is a loft and you have a TV."
Plus with that phone call she was scared to go back to the Canine Dorms just yet.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles "okay and do you want to drive my car" he says slightly smirking and waves the keys in front of her

message 38: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Yes!" She said grinning taking the keys and tossing him hers. She ran to his car and slid in the seat. Her earlier excitement returned as she started to drive to his dorm, doing a race.

(I'm going to go straight there XD)