The Half-Breeds discussion

Rosewood High School > The Steps

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 168 comments Mod
The stone steps to the entrance of the school

message 2: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee smooth her hair in her car and sucked in a breath. "I can do this." With a push, she exited the car, carrying an empty backpack and headed toward the steps.

message 3: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She was wearing sunglasses to hide her eyes.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane was walking as a tiger

message 5: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Looking up, Renee saw a tiger. Well then she thought as she took off the glasses, screw the shades.

message 6: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Hey guys," Renee said, catching up with them. A spark of envy flared in her that she couldn't transform that easily but she hid it well. "ok... so where exactly do i go?

message 7: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((I gtg, I'll be on tomorrow, can we continue this then??))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane laughed and changed back, wearing jeans and a white tank top

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked 'Thank tiger..cleaned my clothes..so no more dresses!' She laughed

message 10: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Back))
Renee rolled her eyes, "Oh come one we both know that you will find away to soak it."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She crossed her arms over her chest 'And ill find a way to annoy you' she smirked

message 12: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee shook her head laughing.

message 13: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee shook her head laughing.

message 14: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee raised her eyebrows, "Are you two always like this?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

'We are tigers! We love to fight with each other' she smiled

message 16: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Of course," Renee laughed and opened the doors, stepping into the school hallways. "Come on."

-Go to the Hallways-

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane followed, sighing

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace walks out of the school and smiles.

message 19: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Aidan glared at Renee from the trees. Sarah should be picking up their cousin any minute. He waited for Renee to get to the car. She wouldn't sense him. He had used a special scent so she wouldn't.
Renee waved to Jace and headed toward the car.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace waved back and started walking down the street, thinking where can i take off.

message 21: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Aidan came out of the trees near Renee's car, in full sight of the street. He pulled out a knockout rag. He stepped on a crack of a branch near Jace but didn't see him. He was only focused on getting Renee.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace whips around at the sound and smiles then starts walking towards Aidan.

message 23: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tavo wrote: "Jace waved back and started walking down the street, thinking where can i take off."

This, will be simple, he thought.

message 24: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee was an barely a foot away. She glanced at the street, seeing Jace walk toward her and looked at him confused.
Aidan saw her look and whipped around pulling a knife and rushing at Renee.

message 25: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Seeing those blue eyes, Renee knew what to do. She backed up and opened her car's door with a slam, knocking Aidan away. Fight or flee?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace grins and sprints at him overtaking in a few step and grabs him by the collar and knocks the knife out of his hand.

message 27: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She felt it coming then...the shift. She was afraid people would be scared for she looked like a real predator as a black wolf. She leapt in the air, shifting into the wolf and grabbed Aidan's leg throwing him at a tree.
Aidan cursed and used his arms to swing onto a branch, leaping trees quickly away.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles and opens his wings flying after him.

message 29: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Not daring to look at Jace, Renee sprinted in after him.

-Goes to Forest-