Evermore (The Immortals, #1) Evermore discussion

Which Series do you like better?? Ever's or Riley's??

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Why?

Cindy Alfaro Ever's is so much better.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood what's the name of the first one in Riley's i saw it yesterday or somthing on here and now i cant reamber what it was....

Lateavia Ever's Is Better.

Silly Ever's series I read only
So it maybe is better than Riley's

Abby  Rose Theres one for Riley? Oh, im so behind.

Samantha Wait? There is a Riley book? Woah! I am so far behind also. I guess I better step up and start reading more.(:

Perenelle Well, idk.
Rileys series is good, adn evers is okay
And yeah guys, its called the Riley Bloom series. :S
The first one is called like Radiance, then Shimmer, Dreamland and Whisper xD

Ryeleigh I read all of evers and then read the first one of rileys, rileys was ok, nut vers was better

Xandra I am in the mid of reading Rileys series, but i still say Evers was better. I say this because of how you never expect what will happen next and the reading level is higher but what i like most a bout Evers siries is Evers onb dieing love for Damin!

Helen :D Ever's! Though, I only read her books... Well, time to add to my TBR list :D

message 12: by Me (new)

Me Rielly has a series?? I'm so behind ?? I'm only up to Shadowland??

"Damen, baby. There is something I need to tell you..."

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy Sawyer I have read all of Ever's series but I read the first book of Riley's series so I guess Ever's series wins my vote. Her series was way better than what I read in the first Riley book. :)

Amira Fletcher There's another series for this book? Huh. I didn't know that.

message 15: by Kadijatou Jammeh (last edited Mar 07, 2013 01:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kadijatou Jammeh I love both of them! Cant choose I WONT DO IT (lol) Im team Eiley or Rver (Riley + ever= Awesomeness)

Kadijatou Jammeh Me wrote: "Rielly has a series?? I'm so behind ?? I'm only up to Shadowland??

"Damen, baby. There is something I need to tell you...""

lol im done with the series awesome ending

Magdala Ever's

message 18: by Amgeo3 (new)

Amgeo3 Ever's... totally
it has a much better plot and I feel like it is written for teen ages... and the Riley series I feel like it's written for younger kids

Sabrina Ever's, sorry but Riley's wouldn't have been possible without Evers

message 20: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley Ever's

message 21: by Mara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mara Ever's :DD

message 22: by bluesparkle (last edited Apr 16, 2013 01:42AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

bluesparkle Riley's. I've read it first before Ever. and i enjoyed it. After that, i want more. I am expecting for more Riley books than Evers. Why? well, for one thing I'm just annoyed with her big sister. Like most of the time you just want to squeeze her for being an idiot. Lol. that's my opinion. :)

Teresa Ever's.

Jennifer Rozzotto i like Ever's series more. Is the fourth book the last book in the Riley Bloom series?

Zoë🔮 Ever's without a doubt ^^

Meggie They were both good but Ever's was better! I even got my dad to read them! :]

Meggie Jennifer wrote: "i like Ever's series more. Is the fourth book the last book in the Riley Bloom series?" Yes, Whisper, #4, is the last, i wish she made more! :[