The Half-Breeds discussion

Rosewood High School > English Classroom

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 168 comments Mod
Where some try to learn, and where others find this a place to talk to friends.

message 2: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee went after, finding a seat beside Damion. "Are my eyes gold?" She asked nervously.

message 3: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She sighed relieved and muttered, "It worked."
Then she remembered Jace. "What kind of Half Breed is Jace?"

message 4: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "I couldn't tell with all the scents," Renee smiled wrinkling her nose as she took out a notebook.

message 5: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Heat rushed to her cheeks and felt ashamed, she muttered sorry in Latin, not remembering he couldn't understand it and took out a pencil ready to take notes.

message 6: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She stared at him, shocked that he actually knew what language it was. It must've been written on her face clear as day. "Well. Won't do it again." She held in laughter and then the teacher walked it, starting the lecture right away.

message 7: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) -Time flies by and half the class is over. Working on assignment and is "Allowed to talk quietly" XD-

message 8: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee smiles as well until the phone rings and she goes still. She listens in. When she finds out it's nothing, is working on the assignment again.

message 9: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee made her eyes innocent. "What do you mean?"

message 10: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She kept her eyes innocent and smiled sweetly, "Of course not." She smirked as she looked back at her notebook.

message 11: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She glanced at the teacher and waited him to turn away and then reached over to grab it, growling, "Give it back," but she smiled. She sat back down, and crossed her arms smiling, "or I'll claw you."

message 12: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Memories of the camp brawls reminded her who she was and what she could do. "You're lucky you follow that code because if you didn't, I would've kicked your ass," she smirked. She checked her phone worried then became expressionless and put it away, continuing to write

message 13: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She laughed under her breath, "You wish you could." She smiled. Nudging him with an elbow, "Now finish your paper would you?"

message 14: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She narrowed her eyes, "No way you did a GOOD paper THAT fast. And no, as I said before, that can, and will never happen. Let's not dwell on the things never to happen now." She smiled and went back trying to finish her paper.

message 15: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She glared, "So am I." She packed up her finished papers and stood just as the bell rang. "And fine, just tell me where." She was getting angry now and her eyes turned gold to prove it.

message 16: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She smiled, "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

-goes to hallway-