The Half-Breeds discussion

Rosewood High School > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 168 comments Mod
Unlike most high schools, they serve good food and drinks here.

message 2: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace sat down at a table and pulled out a Starbucks and a miniature piazza out of his lunch bag and smiled.

message 4: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee sat down and reached into her pocket. She pulled out a 20 and smiled. "Going to go get a Frappe and some pasta." She licked her lips and went into line.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane walked in and smiled, she walked to Jace 'Mind if I sit here?' She asked

message 6: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee got her lunch, being polite to the lunch ladies and they smiled, giving more than they should. After putting away the change she walked with her bowl of pasta and frappe to the table, seeing Jane. She got happier and waved with the hand holding the frappe, "Hey!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace looked at her "no, you can sit there" he said and started to drink his Starbucks.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and sat down 'Hey Renee'

message 9: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee took another chair from an empty table and raised her eyebrows at Jace but dropped the question she was going to ask. "Hey Jane. Where's your boyfriend?" She teased.

message 10: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Wow guys, :P))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((What?))

She smirked and rolled her eyes 'Dont know really'

message 12: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Oh nothing XD))

Renee started to eat, just shaking her head in silent laughter. She looked at Jace again wondering why he snapped at Jane.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace looks up at Renee "yes" he says

message 14: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Finished with her pasta, she wiped her face with a napkin and sank back into the seat. "Nothing." She looked away and then the phone on the table beeped again. Renee closed her eyes, cursing in Latin.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane looked at her, curiously, 'You alright?' she asked

message 16: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She grabbed the phone, seeing there was a voicemail. Since she was a good liar, Renee smiled at Jane, "Yep, just my mom checking in. Give me a sec?" Without waiting for an answer she got up and went to a isolated corner, hitting the voicemail.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace finished his starbucks and threw it away then sat back down.

message 18: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Outside the steps, was a boy with brown hair, arms crossed with a phone in hand, leaning against a tree. Renee listened to the voicemail and looked out the window seeing him. Immediately, she shrank back from it, as if she was struck. She deleted the voicemail away. The boy outside smirked and walked away while Renee calmed herself down. She made her face as fake as possible, expressionless and went back to the table, smiling.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane sighed, she yawned showing all her tiger teeth

message 20: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee was careful not to even glance at Jace, scared that he may see the panic hidden in her eyes even if it was hidden well.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(gtg)

Jace looked at Renee "are you all right?" He asks slightly worried.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane looked at her, then growled looking outside

message 23: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((See ya!))
She kept her gaze averted from him and from Jane. She smiled. "Yeah my mom is worried sick about me, I miss her too."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She stood up, 'Who was that?' she growled

message 25: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee's eyes flickered gold. She stood, placing a hand on her shoulder and forcing Jane down gently but with surprising strength. "There's no one out there." She felt bad but she acted like Jane was out of her mind.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane sat down after a few seconds, then looked at Damion, 'Have fun with that' she joked.

message 27: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee inwardly thanked Damion for showing up. She laughed. "I like advanced math," she smirked, "Go ahead. Call me a nerd. I'll let you know I'm an epic one."

message 28: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) You have no flipping idea, thought Renee

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed, 'My parents didn't want me here in the first place'

message 30: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee's phone rang and she picked up right away, cursing in Latin into the speaker. She got up and went out of the cafe, speaking in Latin so no one would understand.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She winced and looked at them, 'Holy crap'

message 32: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee heard something drop and spun around, "Not now Aidan," she said into the phone hanging up and rushing to the table. She saw his face and her eyes widened in shock. She looked at Jane, "What's happening?!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

'Shit' she muttered and opened her bag, getting out the pills, she placed one in his mouth, 'Swallow'

message 34: by tara (last edited Dec 31, 2012 11:03PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee lifted Damion onto the chair, making it easier for Jane to put the pill in. People started to come but Renee cast them a look of her gold eyes and they backed away. Ha, they are afraid of the new kid.

message 35: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee looked at Jane, seeing her worried face and shook Damion, "Come on! Wake up!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She growled, 'Damion..wake up damn it' she murmured to him

message 37: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee muttered, "You should smack him, see if he wakes up that way." She was worried for her friend.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She growled and looked at Renee, 'Get out of here' she said then looked at Damion, she roared

message 39: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee looked offended. "Fine." She said. Glancing out the window she saw the boy, that evil boy, was waiting for her. She'd let fury charge her to stand up to him.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane looked at him, then changed into a tiger then back 'That answer your question?' she asked

message 41: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee muttered, "You wouldn't have send me away if you wanted to keep me safe." She exited the Cafe going to the Canine Dorms.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head, 'We are at a school..Damion and yes, I'm like you'

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

'You're parents..' she said to him and walked closer, 'I'm here because I ran away from the zoo'

message 44: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She had a weird thing on her wrist, hidden in her jacket. Only a small glint of silver showed. Renee looked out the window, smirking and held up her arm so only he can see what it was. She mouth, "Bite me."
The boy snarled and stomped away.
Renee smiled triumphant and pulled her sleeve down, going to check on Damion and Jane.

message 45: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She knew what would happen to Damion, she experienced it before. But it wasn't like she could just tell him could she? She put on a surprised face, "He doesn't remember anyone?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at Renee and nodded, 'I'm sorry for earlier' she said

message 47: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She nodded stiffly.
(Gtg, see ya)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She grabbed Damion's arm, 'Stop it...I'm here..that was the past, Damion' she said to him. She looked at the football jersey boy and helped him up sending him to the nurse's office. Then looked back at Damion

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She wrapped her arms around his neck softly then kissed him back and pulled away, 'You're welcome' she smiled.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head, 'You changed yourself' she said to him, and slowly let her arms drop from his neck

« previous 1