Mystic Falls discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive Folder > [Rowan's 18th Masquerade Ball] Upstairs Lounge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

Haley | 9504 comments Mod
((Roleplay))

message 2: by Lyss, Head Moderator (last edited Dec 27, 2012 05:08AM) (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 8617 comments Mod
Cont from Ballroom

"Says the person who resents getting compliments." He countered with a small smirk, reaching the heavy set, intricatey decorated double doors which he pushed open to reveal, as he'd hoped, a living room. He couldn't say he wasn't a little dissappointed, since he had secretly been hoping for a bedroom. You couldn't ignore fate, could you. But a lounge was the next best thing, so he lead the way inside. Reluctantly, he let go of her hand and made his way across the room to the fireplace that was set in the wooden panels of the walls. Rich as the owners of this house were, they had clealry modernized everything since the flames in the fire roared to life to lick at the wood already perched inside with the flick of a button. "Abra Cadabra." He commented idly, glancing over his shoulder at her wit an amused smile.

message 3: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

"Yeah, but I have nothing against giving compliments," she reasoned. "That was the entire point behind pointing it out." She ha said something because she 'resented' compliments, though she thought that wasn't quite the right word. She didn't resent it at all. It was just new to her, and she didn't know what to do with the compliments once she got them. Lyla was a little surprised that no one else had ventured up here yet; didn't drunk couples usually make for the nearest unused room as soon as the opportunity arose? Not that she was complaining—alone time with Rixon was exactly what she wanted. She grinned over the top of her glass at him as she took another sip and he started the fire, then she leaned against the nearest arm of the couch to slip her shoes off. Her feet were going to fall off before the night was over in these heels. And people wondered why she wore Converse.

message 4: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He shook his head at her as he turned back towards her, picking his glass up off the mantle as he did and taking a sip; it was already half way to being finished. But hey, he was a glass half full kinda guy. "See...that's not fair. You can't give me compliments and expect me to be fine with them." He was, but she didn't need to know that. "And not like it when I do it to you." Then again, when had Lyla ever been fair to him? He realled calling her a cruel person before and he grinned ta the memory. Watching her slip out of her heels, he perked an amused brow. "Getting a head start on me?" He joked wit a wink, though he loosened his own tie; it felt like it was starting to choke him.

message 5: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

"That's exactly what I expect," Lyla grinned impishly over at him. She didn't compliment him all that often, so he should just take it when she actually did. They both knew he was fine with it. She settled down on the arm of the sofa and dropped her heels on the floor, rolling her eyes at him and his comment. "Oh please," she told him, even though she had silently been contemplating the rose-covered bedroom only minutes ago. "You try wearing heels all evening. See how long you last."

message 6: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He rolled his eyes at her, but he knew she wasn't going to give him much choice in the matter, so he just settled himself into theplush leather couch, on which the armrest she sat on. "Heels I can do, but don't think I'm gonn alet you wax anything." He shooked his head in determination. He'd wearna dress and walk around on stilts for a while if she really wanted him to, but if she thought she was going to wax his legs or anything else...Ha. He took one look at her position besides him and almost immediately looped an arm around her waist, sliding her off the armrest and onto his lap. He smirked at her then. "Much better."

message 7: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

She snorted, unable to imagine a time where Rixon actually wore heels no matter what he told her now. "I should hope not," she told him with a smirk. Though, honestly, Lyla thought that if she really asked him to, really wanted it, Rixon would do anything for her. Which was both flattering and kind of frightening, because she couldn't say that about many people and sometimes that felt like too much of a load to carry. But, on the same note, there was also almost nothing Lyla wouldn't do for him. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Rixon pulled her from her seat and she landed on his lap pretty ungracefully. "Awfully pushy, aren't we?" Lyla asked lightly as she looked up at him from her new position.

message 8: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He grinned to himself as he deposited his own champagne glass on the carpeted floor beneath them and wrapped his arms loosely about her, tilting his head back against the vack of the lather couch to regard her. Seeing her mask, he seemed to remember her was still wearing his own and he slipped it off and placed it ont he cushion besides him before he answered her. "With you? Always." He winked playfully, returning his arm to its position around her. "I've actually had quite a bi of fun tonight." He admitted, sounding a little surprised. Not because he had been with her, because he knew that guaranteed a good te, bt because he hadn't enjoyed dresssing up and dancing for hours in years. She had obviously been the difference.

message 9: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

When he removed his mask Lyla remembered that we was wearing one as well, and she pushed it off her eyes to rest on the top of her head. This was the first party she'd been to in a long time where no one recognized her - except her own friends, of course - partly because the party was only the town's teenagers and partly thanks to the masks. Every other get together shed been to that could even be compared to this consisted of her father tryin to impress a bunch of adults and using his kids to do so. This was a nice change. She laughed at Rixon's tone. "Try not to sound so shocked," he told him with a smirk.

message 10: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He matched her smile, lifting a shoulder in a shrug. "Well, its not like I've ever really had all that much fun at the Founder's Day Balls." He reminded her, glancing over at the orange flames that licked at the blackened bark of the logs that rested in the fireplace. He had never enjoyed the events since his parents had died, so, like he'd told Lyla, he'd always try his best to find a dark corner to disappear into until he could leave without anyone noticing. Maybe this year's Ball would be different, since he was going with her. This one had gona a lot better than expected.

message 11: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

"And you thought a Masquerade birthday with all your friends and your girlfriend was going to be the same as Founder's Day?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. She knew from earlier that neither of them had been much for the ball in the past, but this was turning out to be nothing like that. Even Lyla could admit that Rowan and Lexi had down incredibly well, even in the time crunch they had been in. So far there hadn't been a dull moment to speak of.

message 12: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

((Lyssa?))

message 13: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

((Sorry, I'm trying to multi-task :D I'm watching The Nanny))

"Well, no." He replied with an impish smile, running a hand absently through his hair. "I've never had the best experiences with these types of things, but I'm glad that all our friends were here." He agreed. :Oh...and you of course." He shrugged nonchalantly, obviously joking a little to get a small risenout of her. He realsied it had been such a long time isnce the two of them had really argued over something. He'd never thought he'd enjoyed to get a rise out of someone so much as he did with her.

message 14: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (last edited Dec 28, 2012 08:17AM) (new)

Lyla knew things like Founder's Day were harder now that he was mostly alone—it was another of those situations where he would be constantly reminded of his family. It wasn't as though her experiences had been particularly wonderful at balls and such either, but maybe since she knew Rowan and Casper better than he did she'd had higher expectations. When he added her as an afterthought, though she knew he was joking after everything else they had done this evening, she raised an eyebrow at him. "Excuse me?" she asked in feigned seriousness. She couldn't find it in her to actual be upset.

((That's okay! I was just making sure you didn't forget :)))

message 15: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He flashed a casual glance at her, matching her expression in rasing his eyebrows innocently as if he didn't know what he had done wrong. "You're excused." He supplied with a polite small, one that quickly broke into a cheeky grin. "I mean, sorry Luv but you haven't really made it all that interesting for me." He joked wit a small shrug, glancing away from her as if there were more interesting things to look at in the extravagant room. There weren't, not in his opinion, since he was convinced he could spend the rest of his life just looking at her, but he was having too much fun with this. Getting to get banterwit her and getting to have her in his arms, on his lap. The night was just geting better and better.

message 16: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

At his continuation of his little joke, Lyla shook her head, kept a straight face, and slipped out of his arms to stand in front of him—more difficult in her gown but not undoable. If he was going to fake-insult her, he was going to have to suffer the consequences. His choice. "Consider yourself free to find someone more interesting," she told him simply, crossing her arms over her chest. He wouldn't, she knew he wouldn't, but if this was what he wanted then she'd go with it. They both knew she wasn't just going to laugh it off and continue sitting there.

message 17: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He perked a what-do-you-think-you're-doing brow at her as she stood and he was left sitting by himself on the couch, arms spread a littleon either side of him, his bow tie hanging loosely around his neck and the top two buttons of his shirt undone. He was also fairly sure his hair was a little disheveld from their make out session and the thought caused his lips to stretch into a confident grin. "Ah, Luv. You know you want me." He informed her, shrugging as if it was a given and he didn't need to go find someone else when she was standing right in front of him.

message 18: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

Okay, so he looked hot. And though she'd never say so out loud, yeah, she wanted him. Far more often than was probably healthy. "Oh, you really don't think I have more willpower than that? You're not as irresistible as you think," she informed him. She smirked at him sympathetically, dropped her arms, and took a few steps away to get her drink from the end table she'd set it on. Lyla took a few slow sips, watching him the whole time. Like she was going to be the one to go to him first.

message 19: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He flashed her a charming smile even as she turned her back on him to get to her drink. "Of course I am. And it is flattering that you need to drink to stay away from me." He commented, reaching down to pick up his own glass before settling back comfortably into the soft leather couch and sipping the golden liquid in his hands. It was hardly enoughto do much to either at them, but it was enough to make all this that much more amusing, and he was still holding back a small laugh. Even so, he took a few moments to appreciate how she looked in her dress. It seemed everytime he did so, it was like he was looking at her for the first time all over again.

message 20: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

((Since Lyla doesn't drink, I'm assuming she has some kind of sparkling cider, not champagne))

"Yeah?" she replied as she moved around the room, refusing to walk back toward him. "Funny, then, that resisting you isn't turning out to be quite the challenge you seem to think." Lyla did glance over at him at his comment and held up her glass for him to see. "A drink of a nonalcoholic sparkling cider?" she asked, realizing he must have gotten something else for himself since he knew she didn't drink. "Sure, Rix, this is what's keeping me away," she told him as though she were humoring him.

message 21: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

((Lol, thats fine. It just makes Rix's comment that much more outrageous :D))

"That's just the surface. I'm sure beneath all that finery and calmness, you're just dying inside." He commented with a cheeky grin, cocking his head to the side to watch her walk arund the room, anything to keep herself away from him, he told himself. Of course, they were both just kidding around with each other, but he wasn't exactly lying about wanting her back besides him. At her comment about her drink being just plain sparkling cider, he breathed out a laugh, shrugging the fact off. "Maybe you just tell yourself its going to work." He suggested with a small wink in her direction.

message 22: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

Lyla rolled her eyes. Yeah, cuz she was the queen at keeping her emotions under the surface. Not. She finished off her glass rather quickly, and, having half-circled the room and ended up behind the very couch he was sitting on, smirked to herself and walked up to set her glass back on the same table. Then she braced her hands on the back of the couch and leaned into them, asking from behind him. "Alright then, Mr. Fell. If I'm so vastly uninteresting, what are you still doing sitting here?" she asked him softly.

message 23: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He felt her move and lean against the couch behind him, and he smiled to himself at her question. Leaning his head back against the soft leather, he lifted his chin to look up at her leering down at him and he grinned wider. "Aside from me being stuck under your spell?" He asked rehtorically with a perkd brow. That one hadn't even been far from the truth at all. "I'm just a boy...sitting in front of a girl...asking her to love me." He replied, making some variations to a quote from one of the biggest chick flicks ever made in history. He had actually enjoyed the movie, however, not that anyone would ever know that. He held back his laugh as he waited for a reaction.

message 24: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

She rolled her eyes down at him at his first comment. Now he was going to try and get out of everything else he'd been saying? Please. At his second comment, Lyla dropped the indifferent expression she'd been wearing for the past few minutes and laughed lightly. "Seriously? You're going to pull Julia Robert's line on me?" she asked with her eyebrows raised. She wasn't very girly, not by a long shot, but she had in fact seen Notting Hill. More than once. Lyla brushed some of his hair off his forehead without really thinking about it. "After calling me uninteresting?" she added as a slight afterthought. "That's not getting you off the hook."

message 25: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

((4am, barely slept, can't think straight. I've set my alarm for 6am or so, so I'll reply then :))

message 26: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He couldn't even say he was surprised when she rolled her eyes at him but he was gratififed with her first real reaction to anything he'd said in the last few minutes. And it had been a laugh to boot. He laughed softly to himself when she spoke. "Julia Roberts can fix anything." He informed her matter-o-factly. He realised idly that Julia Roberts may very well be one of the most famous actresses in the world, and he'd seen more than a few of of her movies. He knew his fair share of movie quotes by now that he could use to his advantage. He smiled soflty when he felt her finger tips brush his forehead, shifting some hair aside, loving the feel. "But I wuv you." He informed her, widening his eyes innocently, pouting and batting his eye lashes at her.

message 27: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

That simply wasn't true. A Julia Roberts line was not going to fix a thing for him right now, unfortunately for Rixon. Julia Roberts herself might be able to do something, because Lyla certainly didn't think she was going to be eloquent enough as she was to appropriately handle the situation, but—also unfortunately for Rixon—Julia wasn't here. Lyla dropped her hand from his hair to the edge of the back of the couch, and leaned closer to smirk down at him. "You should have thought of that before you called me uninteresting," she informed him as she then straightened up.

message 28: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

The absense of her hand in his hair left him feeling cold again, but he planned to rectify that fairly quickly. She leaned closer and he smiled in anticipation but then she was gone again, standing up. "I've never thought uninteresting was so sexy before." He joked with a grin, realising that that particular joke abouther being uninteresting in the first place was definitey going to come back and bite him in the ass. Like now. The kicker was that they both knew he hardly thought that and she was still going to use it to her advantage. EVil mastermind. Now he just had to find a way to dig himself out of this pit.

message 29: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

She grinned a little. "Now you're going with sexy?" she asked him. Of course she knew he was the last person who thought she was uninteresting, but hey, it had been his idea to bring it up. And she quite enjoyed making him work to get himself out of his self-created situations. "You're not out of the woods yet, but you're getting there," Lyla informed him, walking back around the room to look out one of the windows. The room had a pretty good view out over the lawn, with the tent in one corner casting shadows over the grass. It really was a gorgeous place. She smiled over her shoulder at where he was still sitting on the couch, waiting for him to try again.

message 30: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He lifted his head off the couch when she once again moved into his line of sight. He felt a small surge of triumph when she admitted that that had been the right thing to say. Okay, so now she actually wanted him to compliment her? If thats what it was going to take to get her back to him, then this wouldn't be extremely hard. Then he reminded himself that he was talking about stubborn, an infamously stubborn woman. "You are magnificently beautiful and I'm honoured to be in your presence." He said, matching her smile as she gazed at him expectantly. There wasn't a hint of sarcasm in his voice; he was being serious. The sight of her there, facing out the window and looking over her shoulder at him literally took his breath away. He did his best to remeber exactly how she looked, committing it to memory.

message 31: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

She snorted and turned to face him fully, leaning against the window ledge and bracing herself there with her hands. Calling her attitude sexy was one thing; going on a tangent of over-the-top compliments was another. She didn't know what she'd expected him to do, but that certainly wasn't it. Though this was Rixon she was talking to so, of course, this was the turn her comment had taken. "Okay, that's not what I meant," she said, even as she blushed lightly at his completely sincere tone.

message 32: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He laughed softly at the somewhat surprised expression on her face, and he loved that small blush that crept over her skin. "What did you mean?" He asked curiously, cocking his head to the side. He ahd to have known that there'd be a catch when it came to her allowing him to compliment her. "Because that was pretty amazing. I should definitey be out te woods by now." He added with a charming smile and a look of mock arrogance on his features. He had to keep with the running joke now, didn't he.

message 33: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

"I meant," she tried to explain without completely losing the slightly indifferent expression she had once again donned, "that amending the original 'insult' by calling it sexy was working. Not that you needed to jump back into complimenting all of me." They both knew that wasn't what she was looking for, and besides, it got him off the hook far too easily. He didn't have any trouble complimenting her without needing a reason. He'd have to work to get himself fully out of the woods. She raised an eyebrow at his new expression. He seemed to have thought he was winning. Ha. As if.

message 34: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He nodded his head as if he finally understood, hough he still felt he should be out the wods by now anyway. "Okay then..." He agreed and glanced back at her, as if having to think hard about some compliments he could use to ammend the insult of calling her uninteresting. "You are entirely intriguing and mentally stimulating to spend time with." He tried after a few moments, quite proud with himself for those particular compliments. "Funny, smart and sexy. A tripple threat." He added a moment later with a wide grin.

message 35: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

It wasn't as much fun when she told him how to get himself out of his very own binds. "Aw, that was very good," she told him with a cheeky smile. "It took you a while to get there, but you found your way." She still didn't move from her spot by the window, though she could feel some of the fall chill seeping in through the glass behind her. Not for the first time, she wondered how he could hand out compliments so freely to her, so sincerely, when she herself had to find moments to make them feel real. They didn't roll off her tongue the way they did off his, even if she meant them as truly as Rixon did.

message 36: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He smiled sweetly at her and shrugged modestly at her praise; even he had to admit that his compliments had been pretty good, on short notice at least. But he had never had a problem with coming up with compliments for her. He perked a brow when she still didn't move from her spot by the window, even after congratulating him on getting himself out of the tight spot he'd-admittedly-gotten himself into. "You're going to make me come to you aren't you?" He asked with a slight shake of his head, though he already knew the answer. Stubborn woman. He didn't really bother waiting for her answer because he was on his feet again and walking casually over to her by the pane of glass that looked out across the dark lawn; the same one they ahd been walking through earlier that night. He came to a stop half a foot from her and rested his hands on either side of the window, effectively blocking out her exits. He grinned at her then, clearly amused by their whole conversation.

message 37: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

"I'm not going to make you do anything," she disagreed with a smirk. He didn't have to come over to where she was; they could talk from here. Though as she remembered the dance floor and pretty much the entire reason they were up here in the first place, she knew talking wasn't really the idea, here. Rixon did stand and make his way over to her, and she couldn't help smiling at being close to him again. She didn't lean back when he braced his hands on the window behind her, because she didn't need more cold on her bare shoulders. And it meant they were closer, which she could hardly object to. "But apparently you'll do it anyway," she concluded when he grinned at her.

message 38: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

"For you, Luv? Anything." He promised with his grin, leaning his head onto his shoulder to regard her silently. He was being completely honest with her; there literally wasn't anything that he wouldn't do for her. The thought was both frightening and exhillerating. "Love you." He informed her softly, for what must have been the millionth time. He doubted he'd ever get sick of telling her how much he loved her. His thoughts did a brief flashback, like watching a film, of all their moments that they'd had that night...and then further on to the time at the Cabin, when he'd he first met her, dancing in the club. He realised he was smuling once again.

message 39: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

She didn't think she'd ever told him what a thrill it sent through her every time he called her 'luv', but she didn't tell him now, either. It would lose some of it's meaning if she told him she wanted him to do it; she'd always feel like he was doing it for her if she said anything rather than doing it unconsciously. She loved it. At his quiet comment, she wondered where he thoughts were. Out of the blue 'I love you's' from Rixon generally meant he was thinking something, remembering something, and that it had sparked the urge for her to feel what he was feeling too. But, even if she didn't know what had brought it on, Lyla always returned the comment. This time was no different. "I love you, too."

message 40: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

((Sorry fro flaking yesterday. The meds had kicked in and I passed out and then I was awake and half asleep and not quite there ahaha. So I'm just sitting with an ice pack this morning :D))

message 41: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He knew that she did, and that knowledge was one of the best felings in the entire world, he realised.. Loving someone unconditionally and being loved in return. He nodded in agreement, though he wasn't quite sure what he was busy agreeing with. Then he decided it didn't really matter. He smiled softly to himself and took a step back, only to offer her his hand. If there was one thing he wanted to do with her, at a Masquerade Ball, was to dance with her alone. To their own silent music.

message 42: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

((That's alright! I wasn't here much in the afternoon anyway. I'm staying up for a little bit longer, though))

message 43: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

Lyla had been pretty sure he'd brought her up here with just about one thing in mind, though he was taking his sweet time getting there now that the desperate need for each other they'd been showing on the dance floor downstairs had dissipated. Maybe because the heat and packed bodies and music no longer surrounded them. That had been her plan when she'd asked for a drink, though, so at least it was working. And she still hardly loved the idea of sleeping with him at a party full of people, despite the fact that she rarely objected to it normally. Lyla took his hand wordlessly and left her perch on the ledge.

message 44: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He lead her over to the middle of the room, before the now roaring fireplace. It wasn't cold, but the heat from the fire at least helped to dissipate some of the chill from the Fall air. He faced her then, resting a hand on the small of her back and hoding her other hand in his. There was no music to speak of, and he supposed the ballroom must hve been incredibly sound proof because according to all their sense, they were completely alone in the big house. No hints of reverberating music could be detected. Which meant it was up to their own silent music to create the backdrop. He smirked at her in amusement as they swayed a little in time to the inaudible sounds. "You look like you're expecting something." He noted idly.

message 45: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

"Not at all," she replied with a smirk. She didn't believe for a moment that he'd forgotten what he'd started downstairs, but she wouldn't bring it up. Better to dance together in the silence than try to explain that. And she didn't mind simply dancing with him quietly, apart from the crowd they'd been closed in by downstairs. Also, she couldn't say she was missing the eyes of their friends on them. Lyla would always be the type to prefer being alone or with one or two other people rather than a group, and the fact that the one was Rixon didn't hurt anything either. "Just waiting to be wowed by your dance moves is all."

message 46: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

The fact that they were no longer surrounded by all their friends and about a third of he rest of the Mystic Fall's population put them both more at ease and he found himself chuckeling. "I have amazing moves." He informed her with an easy grin, spinning her out and away from him to punctuate his point. He hated to have her away from him, however, and was soon spinning her back to him where he wasted no time in stooping his head low to peck her softly on the lips. Yeah, he knew exactly what she was thinking, but he also couldn't have her thinking he was such a typicla guy with only one thing on his mind. She should know him bettr by now.

message 47: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

She laughed and went with it as he spun her away, but he didn't spin her back into his chest like most people did. Rixon stopped her so she was facing him and he could kiss her, which she tilted her head back to meet willingly for a brief moment. Then she smirked up at him. "Meh," she commented on his moves. "Marginal." Please, like he was going to get away with his fake insults without receiving anything in return? No chance.

message 48: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He widened in his eyes in a comical no-you-didn't look that he shot in her direction before wrapping his arms around her to turn with her and bend down, dipping her low to the ground. He grinned at her and kept her there for a few moments while she spoke. "I can even do the dirty dancing move." He informed her in a slightly self-important tone. While it had been a joke, he hadn't been lying. He really could do the whole big-lift move at the end of the movie, thanks in big part to football. Though luckily for him, no one had ever had to tell him to pretend his partner was a football. He wasn't that much of a jock.

message 49: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

She laughed again breathlessly at the unexpected move, when she found herself held above the floor by little more than his arms around her waist. She didn't think she'd had a night as good as this in a long time, and at a party no less. Usually—when she wasn't avoiding all the other guests, that is—parties were spent making dumb small talk and watching Lacey, and even keeping an eye on Marcus so she could pull him from conversations she could tell he didn't want to be a part of. Lyla was rarely at a party with her friends, with her boyfriend, doing what she wanted to do instead of having to worry about everyone else. That would come later, when she was with Rowan. "Yeah?" she smiled. "How'd you learn the Dirty Dancing move?" Really, when had he practiced that? And with who?

message 50: by Lyss, Head Moderator (new)

He laughed a little himself before bringing her up to a standing position where he shrugged modestly. "Long holidays spent trying to entertain my ten year old cousin." He informed her with a light grin, continuing to step lightly around the room with her in his arms. Chloe, at the tender age of ten, got bore very easily and it was always up to himself and Eddie to entertain Maia's younger sister. They'd never minded, however, and clearly knowing the dirty dancing move worked in his favour.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.