Las Vegas discussion

Caesars Palace Hotel > Caesars Palace Fountain

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh (last edited Dec 28, 2012 10:59PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites)

Aima family are the owners

message 2: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Cam and her friends sat on the edge of the fountain, watching as people strolled by. Everyone was having fun, throwing in coins and making ridiculous, childish wishes

message 3: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Serenity walks around, looking for her father. She tripped over a crack and almost fell over but kept walking.

message 4: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Serenity was sitting on the side of the fountain. She was playingwith the water then said loudly, "How boring! No one to talk to!"

message 5: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Oh sorry. I'm kind of a loud kind of person." Serenity told him, smiling.

message 6: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) She giggled. "Whatever. Sometimes i'm not that loud so don't comment."

message 7: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Serenity. Nice to meet you, Damion." She replied

message 8: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Oh, I have lived here my whole life. Right here on the strip."What about you?" She asks

message 9: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "That sounds cool. What is New York like? I plan on going for my 21st birthday." She says

message 10: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Got it." She gave him a thumbs up. "So what are you doing here at the fountain?"

message 11: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Ah. What other things?" She asks him

message 12: by Cecilia (last edited Dec 28, 2012 04:23PM) (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) She raised an eyebrow. "Well throwing a coin in a chepo fountain won't help. The one inside is luckier."

message 13: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) She shrugged and smiled. "I guess."

message 14: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) She nodded. "Every few hours, a big water show happens."

message 15: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "What?" She asks, not hearing him the first time

message 16: by Cecilia (last edited Dec 28, 2012 04:33PM) (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) She shook her head. "No, I don't think so. I know alot of people but no one by Black."

message 17: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Oh uh...you don't know her name? What does she look like?" She asks

message 18: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Oh well that doesn't really narrow it down but if I see her; ill tell you" she said

message 19: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "Same for me but I'll look, promise." She promises.

message 20: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Her eyes widened as she took the money. "T-Thanks."

message 21: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) I'M MOVING THINGS AROUND, THIS TOPIC WILL BE CALLED CAESAR'S PALACE FOUNTAIN FROM NOW NOW. SORRY FOR THE CHANGES :)