The Final Test discussion

General > Become a Moderator

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Monique
Why do you want to be a moderator?: because i'm active and i really like this group.
Why do you think you should be a moderator?: because i'm active i and check this group regally
One idea for this group: basic training, medium training, advanced training depends on skill level and sometimes age
Number of comments: 23

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

yay

message 3: by tara (last edited Jan 03, 2013 07:11PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Name: Tara Wolfprism
Why do you want to be a moderator?: I have a lot of ideas for this group and I like this kind of setting.
Why do you think you should be a moderator?: I have experience and when things need to be done or created, I will have it done :)
One idea for this group: That we should have a plot idea. Reading some of the characters profiles, I saw that maybe in this RP, they try to do a rebellion. I also thought of adding some kind of police so they will have a challenge to plan it.
Number of comments: 42 :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Tavo
Why do you want to be a moderator?: i really like this group and i would like to contribute ideas and I'm really active.
Why do you think you should be a moderator?: i have experience and i could help out when things need to be done.
One idea for this group: You should have like visiting day or something where people can come and visit like int the divergent series.
Number of comments: 94

message 5: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Lol whoop whoop XD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet