Rockism 101 discussion

Vacations/Travels/Holidays > New Years Resolutions:

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ed (last edited Dec 26, 2012 08:18PM) (new)

Ed Wagemann (edwagemann) | 992 comments I know - this is so lame. Why is it that just because the calendar says Jan 1 we all think we are going to have the motivation to suddenly change something about our lives?

Yet...

About ten years ago I made a resolution that I would only drink 5 sodas the entire year. And I did it. The next year I decided I would only drink 1 soda the enire year. And I did that. And I have been doing it every year since. Now I actually make a game out of the one time per year that I drink a soda by using that one soda in a burping contest with my kids (who says that video games are the only way to keep kids entertained?!?)

message 2: by Tanjlisa (new)

Tanjlisa Marie (tanjlisamarie) | 234 comments Nice! Kids love to burp...or any sound exploding from the body. lol.

You're right, New Years Resolutions are lame but I do make yearly goals. My goals for 2013 are to move into a bigger place and win as many writing contests as I can to give my book more exposure.

message 3: by Rock (new)

Rock Ism | 284 comments Mod
I'm gonna do 20 sit-ups every day!

message 4: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 218 comments Mod
I am going to live only on cash. No debt, not even a little credit card swipe here or there. If I cannot afford it with the cash in my wallet, I cannot afford it.