Rebel Wars discussion

Characters > Angel and Demon Guardians

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (last edited Dec 29, 2012 04:01PM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 445 comments Mod
Name:
Charge: (Who they guard)
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Angel/Demon:
Other:

message 2: by ♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (last edited Dec 26, 2012 08:33PM) (new)

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Name: Michael
Charge: Jace Everwood
Appearance:

Personality: Cool-headed, over-protective, calculating, awesome, intriguing. Dark... mysterious...
Crush:
Other:

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 445 comments Mod
In Supernatural, Micheal was a total ass ^_^

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Lol. Well, which pic do you like best?

message 5: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Dec 29, 2012 07:36PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments Name: Zephon

Charge: Lucy Grave

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+...

Personality: easily angered, smart ass, is sometimes too stubborn to help lucy in battle right away, him and lucy tend to argue alot

Crush: Open

Angel/Demon: Demon

Other: N/A

Second one and **Both approved.**

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Awesome

message 8: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:41PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments thanks :) i would of picked a normal guy like lucy instead of anime but to me anime guys are sexier :P

message 9: by ♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:16PM) (new)

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Name: Raphael
Charge: Nyx Falls
Appearance: He's just too sexy for his shirt. :P
Personality: Sexy, awesome, aloof, stoic, and a little naughty, like an alley cat. :3
Crush:
Other:

message 10: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

No appearance?

message 11: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

WAIT. IKUTO?

message 13: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

I KNEW IT. RAFAEL IS ACTUALLY TECHNICALLY BLACK, THOUGH.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments RAPHAEL CAN SUCK IKUTO, BECAUSE HE IS SEXIER. O_O

message 16: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Yeah, he isn't exactly pretty..

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments No.. No he is not... Wanna talk with this lovely new character?

message 18: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Sure ^-^

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Okay, where?

message 20: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

With Cherry in Park B. If they got together it would look a lot like Amu and Ikuto 'cause she has red hair x3

message 21: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Notice how I didn't put age, 'cause they're all ageless.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments ... EXCELLENT

message 23: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Name: Gabriel.
Charge: Cherry Tate
Appearance: description
Personality: Fun-loving, but quiet and ignores most people's existence :3
Crush: Open.
Other: Open.

message 24: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Name: Castiel.
Charge: Kai Gens.
Appearance:
Personality: description

(view spoiler) When given the choice, Cas is always found in a white shirt, slightly dressy black pants, a loose blue tie, and his trench-coat.
Crush: Open.
Other: None.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Eh, Call Me Dangerous, you should probably add to the sheet "Angel or Demon:" I'd do it, but I can't edit your comments.

message 26: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (last edited Dec 29, 2012 03:54PM) (new)

Why does it matter? X3

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

eh idk. i just says Angels and Demons, i just thought it'd be easier if what the charrie was was stated. we don't need it though :) i guess...:)

message 28: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

ALL CHARRIES ABOVE ARE ANGELIC.

I'll put it :3

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

:D *shrug* ok :)

message 30: by Forever-Falling (last edited Dec 30, 2012 08:27AM) (new)

Forever-Falling Name: Amel
Charge: Jess Bell
Appearance: data.whicdn.com/images/13606162/tumbl...
Personality: Em is a fierce, spunky girl with a fiery personality to match her flaming red crimson hair. She has an extremely short temper, for she had little to no patience and is easily angered. She is stubborn and opinionated, never letting anyone change her mind ones she has settled on something. She is loud, and isn't afraid to speak the brutal truth. She has little of a filter between what she thinks and what she does, blurting out whatever comes to her mind. Em is very loyal though, and will do anything to protect her charge. She knows it is her duty to protect them, and will stop at nothing to do just that.
Crush: ((Anyone wanna be her crush??))
Angel/Demon: Demon
Other:

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments I thought you had to request one from the list....

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

you do

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

otherwise the character's great!

message 34: by Forever-Falling (new)

Forever-Falling Okay so on the Request topic is that a list of all the people who need gaurdians or are guardians??

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

um, i'm actually not sure on that one. you'll have to ask Call Me Dangerous. she made the topic

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments It's a list of the gaurdians

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

...i feels stupid...:( eh. sorry.

thanks...uh...i don't know how to do your name! :D

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Just call me Cami. ^_^

message 39: by Forever-Falling (new)

Forever-Falling okay well im pretty sure she can only edit the topic and add her name so.... should i just wait and ask her later??

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Oh, no. That list is of actual demons and angels, from where you choose from. Like, those are the options.

message 41: by Forever-Falling (new)

Forever-Falling Oh my i am confused. So I pick a name from there??

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Yeah. They are actual demons/angels, but you get to add in the personal info/appearance

message 43: by Forever-Falling (new)

Forever-Falling Oh okay thank you! I did not know that!

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Sure! ^_^

message 45: by Forever-Falling (new)

Forever-Falling Okay nothing stupid question here.... how are you supposed to find someone to guard? Put in a request or something....

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments The guardian is for one of your own characters.

message 47: by Forever-Falling (new)

Forever-Falling Oh Okay thank you! Sorry 'bout the stupid questions (:

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments No, it's okay. ^_^ Glad to help.

message 49: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Thank you for helping while I'm gone, Little One. Sensi is proud. *pats you on the head*

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments -_- Why thank you, O Great and Old Sensei.

« previous 1