THE Group for Authors! discussion

Things Go Wrong For Me (when life hands you lemons, add vodka)
This topic is about Things Go Wrong For Me
Publishing and Promoting > Looking for Book Reviews

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ross Cavins (rosscavins) | 2 comments I published this book for a friend (Rodney Lacroix), and we're heavy in the promotion phase. We just released Dec 14 and at the writing of this post, we have 27 reviews on Amazon (26 of which are five-star).

Looking for more reviews, and hopefully, some "free" exposure if you love the book as much as I think you will.

This book is the funniest book I've ever read, and yes, I even think it's more humorous than my own book. *sob*

If anyone is interested, send me an email or respond on here. I can send you a Kindle version or a PDF version of the book ... the PDF version is exact to the formatting of the physical book, and I recommend that one over the Kindle.

BTW, I've been lurking here for a few hours. Lots of great info in this group forum. I'm looking forward to learning some more from all of you.

-Ross

message 2: by Pattimari (new)

Pattimari | 66 comments Humorous book, but done in such a way that leaves one wondering why I didn't pick it up before.
Pattimari

Ross Cavins (rosscavins) | 2 comments I've read your comment several times, and I'm not sure I understand it ...