The Pidge Club discussion

Beautiful Disaster VS Walking Disaster Cover Off

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 9 comments Mod
Stare at the covers for a couple of hours, and once you decide which one captured your heart (and interest), then shout it for the Disasterous World to hear.

message 2: by Hannah (last edited Jan 07, 2013 11:15AM) (new)

Hannah (hannahangie) | 1 comments I must say I like the cover of Walking Disaster better, I still don't know why but the cover of Beautiful Disaster kinda turned me off at first :-/ (that's why I was way too late when I decided to finally read Beautiful Disaster though I'd known this book for long)

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 9 comments Mod
I still am having some thoughts on the butterfly on the cover. Someone care to explain to me what it is symbolizing in the book? Maybe I am just a slow Directioners.

message 4: by Yea (new)

Yea (yea_14) i think the butterfly represents Abby! In beautiful disaster she's like trap in the memories she haVerga from her past. In the cover of walking disaster, she is into the head, heart and skin of Travis. (if you finish beautiful disaster maybe u know why i say skin!If u haven't finish it, i won't tell the spoiler!)
That's how i see it. Maybe important wrong!...

message 5: by Shakisha (new)

Shakisha | 1 comments Travis also sketches Butterfly tats in class

message 6: by Tayla (new)

Tayla | 1 comments Love the butterfly cover, it represents so much of Travis and Abby's relationship and always being some how a separated disaster in a beautiful way