The New Age Wizarding World of J.K. Rowling discussion

Hogsmeade > The Three Broomsticks

Comments Showing 1-50 of 233 (233 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 316 comments Mod
The Three Broomsticks

pub
A well-known inn and a frequent haunt of Hogwarts students. It's warm and comfortable, is packed every time Harry goes in, and is a great spot to drink butterbeer (PA10), although they also serve firewhisky (GF25), gillywater, mulled mead, red currant rum, and even cherry syrup and soda with ice and an umbrella (PA10). The owner of the bar is Madam Rosmerta, who Ron enjoys watching (HBP12, at least when she's not under an Imperius Curse (HBP27).

message 2: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Arik walks behind the bar and puts his apron on ready to serve drinks.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 30 comments Castiel sighed, tucking his trench coat closer to his body. He took a glance around before sitting, tight-lipped. His hands were left rigid in his lap and his spine pin straight.

message 4: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Arik moves to him smiling..."Hiya professor, what will it be today?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 30 comments "Fire whiskey, please," Novak gave a stuff nod, unable to force himself to break his tense prose.

message 6: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Arik nods kindly and pulls out his wand. "Two galleons."
He flicks his wand and a cup begins to wipe itself clean. then a bottle of fire whiskey pours into the glass and hovers toward the professor.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 30 comments Stiffly taking the glass he flicked out the pay across the table and took a frog droughting sip.

message 8: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Arik smirks and pockets the money. He moves back behind the counter.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 30 comments Forcing his muscles to drop their clenched form, Cas relaxed his jaw, half slumping into the seat, looking much more at home than he had just moments earlier.

message 10: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

arik begins to hand wash his glasses again.

message 11: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine Whinwood pushed open the door, hearing the muttering and laughter of the Three Broomsticks. I haven't been here in a while

message 12: by tara (last edited Dec 30, 2012 04:32PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Professor Kat settled down in a booth, suddenly yearning for some Butterbeer

message 13: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments Marco Mur appeared outside of the Three Broomsticks with a muffled popping sound heard from inside. He pushed open the door, nodding to a few people he recognized. He smoothed back his tied hair as a habit.

message 14: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Kat looked up with a quick glance

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments He recognized Kat, a grin spreading across his face. They hadn't been in the same grade but he still remembered her from school. He hurried over to her booth, sliding into the one across from her. "Kat! You're a professor now!" he said, grin looking so big it might be hurting his cheeks. "Two butterbeers, Arik?"

message 16: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine laughed, "Marco! Oh my! You look so different!"

message 17: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Arik nods filling two glasses and walking over to the two professors. "Here you are professors. three galleons and a bronze knut."

message 18: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine gave the money quickly. "Thank you Arik."

message 19: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Arik nods and walks off.

message 20: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She looked back at Marco. "So what do you teach?"

message 21: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments "History of Magic, and Ancient Studies.." he said happily, nodding. "I grew my hair out, it works better than my short curls.." he chuckled. He pulled out the amount for the drinks and handed it to her. "I planned to pay."

message 22: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She raised her eyebrows and pushed it back. "Don't. I'm perfectly capable of paying of drinks." She smiled. "I really am surprised to come here and find you. I always thought you would get a job at the Ministry."

message 23: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments "It.. seemed so boring. There really isn't any evil powerful wizard for me to go battle like Harry Potter so I thought I'd teach," he said with a sparkle in his eye.

message 24: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine laughed, smiling. "Well, I'm glad." She smiled honesty. "Being a muggle born isn't easy even when you are among some professors."

message 25: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "I think I needed a friend here"

message 26: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She drank some of the Butterbeer, immediately loving it all over again. Childhood memories surged through her mind.

message 27: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments (sorry.. working on the character. I'm probably not the person you can expect to immediately respond)

"I'll help you when ever you need it," he said, grin falling to a knowing smile. He took a sip of his own drink.

message 28: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Lol ok))
She smiled

message 29: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Nice to know some one has my back."

message 30: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Kat looked to see she finished her cup and sighed, knowing she should not go for another.

message 31: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments "I'll buy you one," he said, noticing her want for another.

message 32: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Madeline wrote: "(sorry.. working on the character. I'm probably not the person you can expect to immediately respond)

"I'll help you when ever you need it," he said, grin falling to a knowing smile. He took a sip..."

Katherine closed her eyes to the music, smiling.

message 33: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) That would be nice", Katherine grinned.

message 34: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments He walked over to the bar, ordered another one, and left the money for the bartender. He brought it over to Kat, setting it in front of her.

message 35: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Madeline wrote: "He walked over to the bar, ordered another one, and left the money for the bartender. He brought it over to Kat, setting it in front of her."

((sorry, had to eat dinner fast XD))

"Thanks," Katherine said, taking a sip. Hair from her bun started to fall as she crossed her arms smiling. "Do you remember that one day when we all sneaked to Hogsmeade?"

message 36: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She smirked, knowing he had. It was the biggest even of their last year.

message 37: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments "Mmmhmm.. We all thought ourselves heroes," he said with a bother lip splitting grin.

message 38: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Madeline wrote: ""Mmmhmm.. We all thought ourselves heroes," he said with a bother lip splitting grin."

"Well technically we were," she smiled. "Who would want to spend their last day at Hogwarts stuffed up in the Common Rooms?"

message 39: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments "No one. We claimed we were visiting someone.. I knew Head master didn't believe us, but he let it pass.." he said, laughing.

message 40: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Madeline wrote: ""No one. We claimed we were visiting someone.. I knew Head master didn't believe us, but he let it pass.." he said, laughing."

"How could he not?! We were doing exceptionally well that year." She smiled then leaned her chin on a fist. "Wow, another year at Hogwarts about to begin. Time flies, but luckily, I don't feel any older."

message 41: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) With her other hand she lifted the cup to her lips and drank. And as usual, it was delicious

message 42: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Arik seemed to be watching the professors rather closely not daring to make eye contact.

message 43: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Jacob wrote: "Arik seemed to be watching the professors rather closely not daring to make eye contact."

(Jacob do you want to RP on the other Hogwarts>)

Katherine looked around, seeing that the pub was getting empty.

message 44: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Madeline wrote: ""No one. We claimed we were visiting someone.. I knew Head master didn't believe us, but he let it pass.." he said, laughing."

((Got a good idea for how we should keep it going when you get back :D ))

message 45: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

((No one can rp yet except professors. Plus I still need to finsih making classes and such))

message 46: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Jacob wrote: "((No one can rp yet except professors. Plus I still need to finsih making classes and such))"

((I am Rping as my professor. XD))

message 47: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments He smiled, nodding. "Arik, some fire whiskey?" he asked.

message 48: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Madeline wrote: "He smiled, nodding. "Arik, some fire whiskey?" he asked."

Katherine laughs. "Oh really now? You are going to get drunk?" Katherine narrows her eyes and pretends to scorn him.

message 49: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments "School hasn't started yet, Katherine," he said teasingly. He passed her a shot and dunked his.

message 50: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine eyed it, wrinkling her nose. "I, mister, can't afford to be drunk tonight," she smirked back at him.

« previous 1 3 4 5