The New Age Wizarding World of J.K. Rowling discussion

Diagon Alley > Obscurus Books

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 316 comments Mod
Obscurus Books
publisher
Located at 18a Diagon Alley, and the publishers of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

message 2: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments Marco Mur wandered into Obscurus Books in search for something to better teach his students. He wanted exciting tales not drone of the origins of Wizards. He wanted to teach his students of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. He wanted his students to be excited.

message 3: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Ezekiel followed his father Exodus into the shop looking rather dreary for what the new year at Hogwarts held for him. Especially with his father as his DADA professor.

message 4: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments Marco looked over to see the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor and grinned. He waved at his coworker warmly and nodded at his son.

message 5: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Exodus nods..."How are you today Marco?"

message 6: by Jada (new)

Jada (jadaariadne) Thana wanders into Obscurus Books and looks around, noticing two members of Hogwarts staff and a boy slightly younger than herself.

message 7: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Ezekiel turns seeing Thana. She appeared slightly older than he was, but he wondered if she would be a rather nice friend to make this year. He walks off from his dad to her. "Hi, i'm Ezekiel Malfoy."

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments "Good.. Students are tending to get bored of the History of Magic books.. I was looking for something interesting," he said, slowly nodding. He always felt a little uncomfortable around the dada teacher.

message 9: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Exodus smirks charmingly. "Yes I try and keep things lively for my classes each one being harder than the one before every year, but more interesting with all sorts of creatures. This year we are studying werewolves up close."

message 10: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments He nodded. He was so desperately attracted to him but his co-professor was married and obviously straight. A light blush rested on his cheeks just from thinking about his crush.

message 11: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Exodus looks at Marco's cheeks..."Something wrong? You look like you have had a sharp swallow of some fire whiskey."

message 12: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments "Oh, it's nothing.." he said softly, trying to hide the squeak in his voice. He smiled, trying to play it off.

message 13: by Jada (new)

Jada (jadaariadne) Thana realises the boy was talking to her, "Hi, Ezekiel," Thana said hoping she'd pronounced it right, "I'm Thana, Thana Black."

message 14: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

"Nice to meet you. Are you a Hogwarts student?" Ezekiel asks kindly.

Exodus smirks charmingly..."Well, If I were you," He places a hand on the small of Marco's back. "Search over there for something on field trips to Goblin villages and study them up close and personal. I am getting it approved to venture my class into the werewolf reservations."

message 15: by Jada (new)

Jada (jadaariadne) Thana smiles at Ezekiel, "Nice to meet you too; and yeah! A Slytherin!" Thana glanced over to the two professors, Professor Mur looked ever so embarrassed. "What about you? Hogwarts?"

message 16: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments "Sounds.. Dangerous," he said shakily, hating and loving his hand touching him. He wished it would go lower, but he knew it wouldn't. Just this was risky, especially with his son.

message 17: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

"Yeah my dad is the DADA professor. Professor Malfoy is what I have to call him as well, though. Just like I have to call my mom Minister." Ezekiel says downing his head. "I'm a Snake as well. Just like you...funny I have never seen you before."

Exodus laughs lightly turning to a book shelf full of information on werewolves. "Yes it is, but I am ensuring my class has a good time and is well prepared. It is Defense Against the Dark Arts after all isn't it." He grabs a large arm full of books and werewolf defending hexes and curses.

message 18: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments "Well, this was an interesting chat," he said, nodding off to the Minister's husband. He wandered away from him, smoothing back the hair he had tamed into a bun. He found the section on Harry Potter but there was much lore to sift through. He wondered if he should just try to look through the ministries open online records.

message 19: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Exodus nods. "Ezekiel. Come."

Ezekiel frowns and looks at the girl one more time as his hair turns slightly purplish blue. "Bye."

message 20: by Jada (new)

Jada (jadaariadne) Thana smiles and waves as Ezekiel leaves, "Bye."

message 21: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments He sighed in relief once the professor left. He found a couple of books he might like to have the students get. After he made his purchases, he left to go and find something to eat.

message 22: by Jada (new)

Jada (jadaariadne) Thana glances around not seeing what she came for and leaves.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Greg entered the store, looking for advanced Math problems. Arithmancy was only for the advanced. He found several, and paying 15 galleons, left the store with his nose in the books.