The New Age Wizarding World of J.K. Rowling discussion

Diagon Alley > Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 316 comments Mod
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
ice cream
An ice cream parlor with outdoor tables, where Florean Fortescue served Harry free ice cream sundaes and offered advice about medieval witchcraft for a report he was writing (PA4). The shop was boarded up after Florean disappeared mysteriously in 1996 (HBP6).

message 2: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Lupercus Aimalune walks in and orders a small cup of icecream. He sits in one of the outside tables eating and reading a newspaper.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella opted for a slow, graceful peregrination along Diagon Alley, her blue dress robes hugging her petite figure nicely and complimenting her light skintone well. Her dark brown hair cascaded in its usual light waves, a delicate feature that only proceeded to accentuate her pretty attributes. She set a neat stack of parchment on one of the tables, alighting herself at it. She ordered a small cup of strawberry ice-cream in her musical voice before progressing to correct the essays her first-year students wrote on Wingardium Leviosa. Her dark blue ocular scanned the messy scrawls, her quill ready to mark mistakes.

message 4: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Lupercus was delved intently within the Daily Prophet. Photographs of several convicted dark wizards streamed the front page. Some were related to old death eaters during the dark times of Lord Voldemort. Ulrik Goyle, Panama Lestrange, Leonardo Yaxely, etc... All were sent to azkaban and most had the kiss performed on them.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella quietly corrected each essay quickly, neatly writing the score of each at the top. Feeling quite flustered after finishing with corrections, she slowly unbuttoned her blue dress robes slightly, exposing her creamy skin deliciously. Feeling much cooler, she decided to take a tentative spoon of ice cream, licking her lips in an innocent manner, only emphasizing her sexiness.

message 6: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Lupercus glances up smirking slightly. "Hello, Isabella."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella squeaked adorably in surprise, caught off guard. She then acknowledged Lupercus with a deep blush. "Oh...um...h-hello, L-Lupercus..." She shifted a bit in her seat, her dress robe listing slightly to the right, now exposing only a sliver of her lace bra strap.

message 8: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Lupercus smiles so charming his eyes glinted alluring and allusive all at once. His entire form seemed so seductive playing against the minds lustful fantasies. "How are you today? Ready for the new term?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella suddenly felt a strange wetness gather around her nether regions. No, it wasn't possible. She couldn't be feeling these kind of emotions for him. "Oh...um...I'm fine," she managed to maintain her shy disposition rather shakily. She was starting to get extremely flustered. Still though, Isabella pulled through it, giving him an adorably sexy smile. "Yes...as a matter of fact, I'm now 2 months ahead in my lesson plans, so things should go well over the course of the term. The only thing I need to worry about,though, are those boys who always try to hit on me..."

message 10: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Lupercus smirks with a sigh of laughter. "Well, They have reason to do so. I personally do not blame them, but if any give you trouble this term report them to me."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella blushed beet red. He just paid her a compliment on her beauty. "I-I'll be s-sure to d-do t-that...," she stammered.

message 12: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Lupercus smirks charmingly. "I suppose those dragons need to be given permits to cross boarders. Before start of term I may have to clear that with the Minister."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella was about to respond when she heard some loud wolf whistles. Turning around, she saw a group of her male students ogling at the exposure of her creamy skin. Isabella, being the innocent one, did not see the reason for their catcalls and only rolled her eyes, blushing as always. "There they go again..."

message 14: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

((i have a question...you seem like an actively detailed rper...would you like to create the minister for magic...her last name is Malfoy. she has a husband Exodus Malfoy who is DADA Professor and a son who is a Slytherin named Ezekiel Malfoy....just wondering...you don't have to...if not i will try and find someone else...but you seemed good for the job.))

Lupercus smirks..."That is two weeks of detention start of term boys. Have a good day."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um...I'll think about it. ;))

The students froze, their mouths open for protest. One male, a Slytherin, simply smirked back. "What do I care? I'll just have Father take care of it," he snorted arrogantly. He was a muscular one, of immense height, way taller than Isabella. He walked to her, and pulling her forcefully to his body, kissed her roughly.

message 16: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

((K no big...I would like an answer in at least two days since you are the first person I personally asked. if not I will brodcast yet another message about it and observe someone else in their rp skills. thnx though ^_^))

Lupercus stands pulling out his wand. I know your father well, boy, and he won't do a thing about it once it reaches the Head Mistresses ears. Expelliarmus!!!" He says it hard and pronounced and after saying it he points his wand and a red jolt of sparks hits the boy hard in the chest causing him to fly back and hit the ground. "Learn manors."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll give you the answer tomorrow at the earliest. ^-^))

Isabella gasped, watching the boy in surprise and shock, a small hand pressed to her fast-beating heart. The rest of the boys, witnessing Lupercus' deft Defense skills, scurried away quickly, so as to not be caught in the line of fire like their dear friend.

The boy quickly stood up, regaining control of his body, and simply replied with a sneer. "Protective of your little girlfriend, are you, Professor? Kind of lame, if you ask me. Besides," he snarled. "She's mine." Without saying a word, he lunged for Isabella once more, this time kissing her neck with the same fervor he used in his last intimate gesture.

message 18: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

((thnx))

Lupercus glares. "Is that true professor?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella struggled to get out of his grip. The boy momentarily paused at his actions, confused by Lupercus' reply as he was quite dull in the head. Isabella used this as her advantage to cast a strong Obliviate spell on him, thus allowing him to stumble away holding his head.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Greg entered, just as a boy stumbled out the door clutching his head. He held the door open for the confused boy and flashed a glance at Isabella as if to say,"What was that?"

message 21: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments Marco Mur decided to pass by the icecream parlor in hopes of finding something to eat. He peered through the window, smoothing his hair back as a habit when ever he pulled it back in a bun. His eyes narrowed, taking in the very complex and rambunctious scene. He shook his head, bowed it slightly to the professors, and carried on walking to avoid many issues.

message 22: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Lupercus sits down frowning..."I hope you just got rid of the momentary memory otherwise he may forget half his life."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella blushed, suddenly self-conscious of herself. "I only got rid of this event from his memory..."

message 24: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Lupercus frowns sitting back down. "So was it true?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I d-don't know w-what you're t-talking about..."

message 26: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) New Professor Katherine walked to a table, pulling out some rune books so she may plan some of her lessons.

message 27: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She glanced at the two at the other table, frowning slightly seeing the girl's face, but got distracted and looked back down to her books

message 28: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 114 comments (Tara, isn't this paradoxing? She's already talking to Marco)

message 29: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) (You were offline XD I'm coming back)

message 30: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Lupercus frowns, "I won't say anytihng if that is the case becuase they can have your head and your job for this." He says as if dying was the least of her worries.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella gulped, unmistakable fear evident in her dark blue ocular. Her jasmine redolence heightened considerably, a trait that showed its presence when she was nervous or scared. She suddenly gripped at his larger hands with her small ones. "Please don't tell anyone, Lupercus. I-I'll do anything, anything! J-Just please..." Her lips were so close to his, just separated by a few centimeters. They were pressed so enticingly, an intoxicating taste coated generously on her lips.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Greg gazed, entranced by Isabella's evident infatuation to Lupercus. He would do anything for Katharine to do something along the lines of that. He simply could not avert his eyes from the spectacle.

message 33: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Lupercus pulls from her in slight disgust. "I will not tell anyone, but do not let me catch the two of you together ever again."

Lupercus stands and walks out the door.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella noticed his recoil of disgust and felt herself blush in mortification. After a few minute sitting alone, she realized that Lupercus thought she was in a serious relationship with that student. She immediately stood up, shocked. "Lupercus! No, wait! You don't understand," she cried after him.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Greg stood up, picked up his arithmetic books, and walked out the door after Lupercus, shooting Isabella a look of reassurance as he left, hurrying after Lupercus as he had something to discuss with the deputy headmaster. "Lupercus!", he called after the deputy headmaster.

message 36: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine dodged the two professors raising her eyebrows and saw Isabella. She hadn't seen her in a while too.

message 37: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Bella? Is that you?" She said softly.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella turned and bit her lip. "Oh...h-hi Katherine," she said shyly.

message 39: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine smiled. She remembered talking to Bella when she was in her 3rd year and Bella in her 1st. Katherine sat down and said, "I just ran into Marco at the Three Broomsticks. I bet he's still there. You want to come back with me?" She knew Bella needed a break from whatever just happened.

message 40: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

((Lupercus is not the deputy Headmaster...Hadyn is))

Lupercus turns seeing Greg. "Yes?" He says looking behind him to ensure ?Isabella was not following.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella reticently accepted her offer. Katherine had been a good friend of hers when she was a student at Hogwarts. "T-Thanks, Katherine," Bella sighed, tears evident in her dark blue ocular.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Greg pulled Lupercus away from prying eyes and said,"Do you know Katherine well?"

message 43: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Katherine smiled and whispered, "I'm glad to be back at Hogwarts." She stood and headed to the Three Broomsticks.

-Go there-

message 44: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Lupercus frowns. "Well, I guess well enough, why do you ask?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella looked at Lupercus desolately, a lone tear cascading down her cheek before following Katherine.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tell her to meet me in the Three Broomsticks in 15:00 hours. That is all I ask", Greg said.

message 47: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Smurf wrote: ""Tell her to meet me in the Three Broomsticks in 15:00 hours. That is all I ask", Greg said."

((I'm there right now if you want to RP there))

message 48: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Lupercus smells the air oddly for a moment. "I think they have already disapparated there."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"But Isabella is there", Greg argued.

message 50: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Lupercus nods. "Okay, what is wrong with her, if you are interested or fancy either of the two ask to speak in private with them."

« previous 1