Fitocracy Book Club discussion

Voting has come to an end. . .

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (Soocie) | 3 comments Mod
And Wild From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail had the most votes. I've created a folder for you all to feel free to post your own thoughts, questions, and what-have-you as you read through the book. Reading will commence on the 1st, and I've set it to end on the 22nd to hopefully give you all enough time to finish up and to vote again on the next book for February.

I figure that aiming for one book a month to read as a group should be okay to fit into most anyone's schedule and/or budget, but if a decent amount of you feel that more should be doable then that's bound to change in the future. Any other ideas or suggestions would be most welcome, and please, if anyone here feels that they have some strong enough ideas for this group and would like a hand in running it, then let me know and I'll add you as a moderator.

message 2: by Gabe (new)

Gabe | 3 comments Is it possible to vote now (or soon) for February's book? I use the library for most of my books and Wild's waitlist is too long for me to expect it for a few weeks.

message 3: by Reid (new)

Reid (enyalius) "What kind of dimwit would decide to backpack the Pacific Crest Trail alone with zero backpacking experience?" Sorry, gonna skip this one.

message 4: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (Soocie) | 3 comments Mod
Gabe wrote: "Is it possible to vote now (or soon) for February's book? I use the library for most of my books and Wild's waitlist is too long for me to expect it for a few weeks."

It was actually suggested by a couple of members to have a fitness- or nutrition-related read each month as well, so I've added a new poll to take a vote on such if that's something that might interest you/be another option for you.

message 5: by Cathy (new)

Cathy | 2 comments I like the idea of a fitness/nutrition book. My suggestion would be Wheat Belly, by William Davis.