Haunt discussion

Clues

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

MollyRena | 124 comments Mod
Everyday I'll post new clues that will lead you to your way out. In they main story line this clues were left behind by the last group of people stuck in the woods. pay close attention to the clues!

message 2: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

CLUE ONE- I was laying in my bed when I heard some rustling sounds coming from outside the window. I dared not look outside for I knew he would be there. But at the same time it could be my father returning from the towns outside the woods. Could it be him I'm not sure....

message 3: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

CLUE TWO- I found a new building today. I was wondering in the woods alone which is a bad idea, but I still found a new building...an abandoned prison. But it doesn't look abandoned because it looks like everybody just got up left for the day. Food is still on tables rotting, clothes still in washers, prisoners cell doors opened. I'm not sure what's going on here but I'm so close to finding out!

message 4: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

CLUE THREE- As I write this I am in the windmill I encountered all of the creatures at once. They trapped me in the windmill. I write this now to say their are things out there willing to kill for nothing. You have been warned. I can hear the door now. They broke it open. I must hurry to tell you I have almost finished a path way that will-