Little House in the Big Woods (Little House, #1) Little House in the Big Woods question

Who would you be off of LH?
Elise Elise (last edited Dec 30, 2012 12:55PM ) Dec 26, 2012 05:12PM
I'd be mary exept I'm not BLIND!!!

Mary! Sometimes I can relate to her, and I think I act alot like her... Bossy(In a king and loving way)but tries to do the right thing... She is really kind,helpful, I would like to live o to her example.
(But I wouldn't be blind :)!

Mary, except I wouldn't want to be blind.

Anna (last edited Jun 27, 2013 03:07PM ) Jun 27, 2013 03:06PM   0 votes
Mary.

Tongue in cheek; I would have to be Manly. I lost more crops to adverse weather conditions, than from any other disaster. I know what it's like to have my entire crops hailed out as they were ready for harvest, twice. Or seared from heat. All that work, time and expense for naught.
Sorry, Manly was the manuscript character name for Almanzo. His nickname was Manny and Laura accidentally called him Manly, and it stuck ever since.

When I was a kid, I always played Laura, which means that in personality, I was probably a Nellie.

Kate yeah, but she makes it funny
Sep 01, 2013 04:33PM · flag
Kressel Housman When editor Ursula Nordstrom read the return of Nellie in Little Town on the Prairie, she reacted with glee.
Sep 17, 2013 01:33PM · flag

Totally Laura!!

probably Laura.Mary is too goody goody. and if I remember right from the books Carrie was not in the best of health.and did not remember a lot of her personality.

Laura or Carrie (the daughter not the Mum)

My mom says I act like like Laura so I'd be her

carrie was the weak, and non heathly. i'd be laura, she's fun and loves adventure, and she's a daddy's girl... like me.

Laura! I'm definitely a daddy's girl!!

Mary, but not blind

Laura...definitely Laura! :)

Laura

Mary

Laura. Stubborn, and with a temper, and ready to take on the hard physical labor, but nervous around strangers.