Haunt discussion

woods > lake

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

MollyRena | 124 comments Mod

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max sighed with relief as she came across the lake. She knelt down by the water, sipping up a handful. She did not care at this point if it was contaminated. She was so thirsty. She sat down, resting for the first time in days. She layed back in the cool dirt and closed her eyes.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max turned around, not having heard human made noises for months now. She saw the slightest figure of a person, she moved swiftly to her, crouching down by her "are you alright?" she questioned cautiously.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Max" she answered. She leaned back against a tree "are you lost too?" she inquired, inwardly glad to have found another person.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "You found a house? I have been walking for days and I haven't found anything. I actually think I might be going in circles" Max sighed.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "The thought has crossed my mind a few times" Max gave a pathetic attempt at a laugh. "Do you want some water?" she offered the one thing she could.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max moved back over to the water, she filled her water bottle with water from the lake and brought it to her.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) ((I understand :D))

"I have no clue" Max admitted. "I wasn't even close to the woods when I blacked out."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "All I remember is walking and I just blacked out. I woke up here and I have just been wandering around for.." her voice trailed off when she realized she had not kept track of how long.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max moved back, raising her pipe. she didn't know if this person was a threat "I think you might want to answer that first."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "That is helpful" Max said sarcastically. She still had the pipe raised, prepared to bash his head in if needed.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max lowered the pipe "join the club. You think any of us want to be here?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I don't know what is happening. Where is the road?" she asked, wanting to get out of this place.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max sat down "of course, we are going to be here forever" she sighed.

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments Johnny ran over to the edge of the lake, tripped, and fell in.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max rushed over when a child fell in the lake. She quickly pulled him out.

message 17: by Cait Sith (last edited Dec 29, 2012 03:49PM) (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments CRYPTIC D3F4U1T wrote: "Max rushed over when a child fell in the lake. She quickly pulled him out."

Johnny coughed out some water. He looked terrified.

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments ((uh guys, Max already saved Johnny))

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) ((Comment 37, Max already pulled him out))

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments There was some rustling in the trees, near a single willow tree.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Are you alright?" Max asked the kid.

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments Johnny nodded and hugged Max.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max was surprised when the boy hugged her. She stood stiffly, waiting for the boy to back up.

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments Johnny backed up and looked at Ranae. Something about her, he didn't like.

There were more rustling near the lone willow.

message 25: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments The Keeper of the Willow dropped down and sniffed the air.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max brought her pipe back up "what is it then?"

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments Johnny giggled mischeviously. He ran to the edge of the lake, and fell, but no splash. It was like he just disappeared.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max looked around. She felt crowded in by all these people. For some reason she had been alone for weeks and suddenly she felt like she was going to be trampled by a crowd.

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments The keeper silently walked up behind Max.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max tried to move but felt something behind her. She swung her pipe behind her, realizing it could have been someone from the group.

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments The keeper just stood there. Its face was completely blocked by its hood.

Johnny suddenly dropped down from a tree and landed on the keeper's back.

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments The keeper threw a knife and it stuck in the ground right next to Ranae, to get her attention. It shook its head to tell her not yet.

message 33: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments Johnny slid down and hugged Max.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max jumped when he hugged her. She had seen the shift in Ranae's appearance. She brought the pipe around to slam into the creatures face.

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments Johnny coughed a little.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max pulled Ranae away from Ivy.

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments Johnny held onto Max's legs tightly.

The keeper backed away and vanished.

message 38: by MollyRena, Main Mod Also PyramidHead's Best Friend! (new)

MollyRena | 124 comments Mod
OP walked around by the tree line trying not to be seen by anyone. He pulled his hood down as he waited for his brother. He tightened his mask closer to his face because it started to fall off.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max looked down to Johnny "what are you doing?"

message 40: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments Johnny quickly let go. "S-sowwy."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max slammed her foot into Ranae, hoping to help Ivy in some way.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max slammed her pipe down on Ranae's head.

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments Johnny climbed a tree and sat on a branch.

message 44: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments Johnny fell off the branch and landed on his stomach, unconcious.

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments Johnny was laying on the ground, unconcious.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Max knocked Ranae off Ivy's shoulders by hitting the creature with her metal pipe.

message 47: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments ((brb))

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments ((back))

message 49: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 33 comments Johnny slowly opened his eyes and sat up. He rubbed his left arm, and sniffled. His left arm was red, and scraped up.