For the Love of Role-Playin'.! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 737 (737 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1343 comments Mod
**Start**

message 2: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Finley Mac | 215 comments Mod
Allan sat on the edge of the elevated train tracks, singing quietly to himself. Maybe he'd gone insane. That would be fun. A short lived insanity, followed by a happy afterlife of eating people as a zombie. Allan laughed. Were zombies happy? Maybe they were. maybe they had no feelings. Maybe they wanted revenge.

message 3: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

"Damnit Summer...." Roxan growled as she tugged on the horse's rein, all she got in reply from her horse was a grunt. Roxan frowned tiredly, she adjusted the cowboy handgun in her pocket of her black, yet blood stained, skinny jeans. She glanced around nervously before leaning against a wall, sniffling.

message 4: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Allan stood and walked along the rail, careful not to lose his balance and fall on the giant third rail, which had "sudden, painful death" written all over it. Figuratively.
He grabbed the platform and climbed onto it and then going down the stairs and onto the street. Allan looked around, saw that the coast was clear, and started pacing through the street. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw what looked like… A horse?
"the hell?" he muttered to himself, backing up and looking again.
There it was— A horse and a person.
"You alive over there?" Allan asked, raising an eyebrow.

message 5: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan blinked her krystal blue eyes a bit, hearing a voice. She gripped her gun protectivly. Summer snorted and looked over at the direction where Allan stood, she tossed her mane a bit. Roxan finally saw Allen, she raised an eyebrow. "The hell it look like, duh I'm alive," she told him rudely, crossing her arms across her chest.

message 6: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Allan stepped closer and raised his eyebrow even higher. "Well. Noted." He turned his head and looked at the horse. "Hello". Allan looked back at Roxan. "And what's your name?"

message 7: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Summer lowered her head as Allan approached closer. Roxan looked down at Summer, her grip tightened on the horse's reins. Roxan looked back up at the stranger. "Mm, names Roxan, Roxan Castro," she told him, glancing away. "But please, call me Roxy," she sighed, a glint of british accent hiden.

message 8: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"Allan Kale Drake. Sometimes referred to as Kale or Drake. Mainly by people who want to yell at me or boss me around, namely my frieds or my sister, wherever the hell they are. Fucking zombies, what made them think they could go around, killing people?"

message 9: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan shrugged her shoulders slightly. She thought about his last question for a moment. "The T-Virus thats what. A company made some kind of virus that was suppose to be quarantined, but somehow it broke and spreaded throughout the lab. Soon enough made it to the our very own city, and at this second its spreading across the world. Turning inncoent people into horrifing flesh eating monsters. One bite, one scratch by those things and in the next hour your one of them," she explained in mutters, sighing. "If you hadn't know," she added shyly.

message 10: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"Heh… Only too well. Oh, human race, how stupid can you possibly get? First there's the fighting, the murderers, the economy, hating people for being different, and now everyone's dead. Thank you. Really, I love how everyone I know has run off for their sanity or died, don't you? FANTASTIC."

message 11: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan sighed deeply. "Not everybody is dead," she corrected him, shotting him a look before turning her gaze back to the ground. "I must've say, one of the worst to happen yet, but be thankful your still alive," she mumbled.

message 12: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"Well, yes, I know not everyone's dead. Just, too many people are. Now there are even less good people than the world used to have, which wasn't many in the first place."

message 13: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

"True," she agreeded, rubbing her hand with her hand nervously. "I liked less people anyhow... sometimes..." she trailed off, frowning.

message 14: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"Eh… I don't think I've gotten a new fried since I was about twelve. Now they've all left, and I've no one to annoy. I wasn't the annoying one, but I could have been. Possibly. I don't know." Allan shrugged.

message 15: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan glanced at him. "I had friends.. I mean. I was in highschool before this all started," she sighed.

message 16: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"I was in high school too, but I was teaching… Physics. And that was how I learned to pretend I don't hate people!"

message 17: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan shook her head slightly, letting a few giggles escape her lips. "Awesome, good way to learn it..." she smirked.

message 18: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"No, really. You have to pretend that you almost like a person, so when you give them a failing grade when they do something terribly, they don't flip out and declare that you have something against them and just want to fail them."

message 19: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (last edited Dec 26, 2012 06:41PM) (new)

"Wow. Never thought out it that way..." she blinked, laughing a little.

message 20: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"'Course, it still happens, and then I have to resist the urge to tell them to to their damned homework and study and I might hate them and fail them less."

message 21: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan shook her head a bit. She whistled low, pushing off the wall making Summer throw her head up. "I don't know about you Allan, but I sure ain't staying here. Either we can be partners or we continued to be loners," she told him, staring at him uncomfortably.

message 22: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"That depends on where you want to go… I want to get out of this city and head… North-ish. First I want to get to Chicago, where I believe that one or two of my friends went, and then Alaska or someplace cold, as zombies don't like the cold.

message 23: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan shrugged her shoulders slightly. "I'm only 17. So I don't really care where we go. If we end up beinf partners, your leader," she sighed.

message 24: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"Okay," Allan shrugged and turned. "Right, one problem is something that I forgot to keep track of… Where the hell are we?"

message 25: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (last edited Dec 26, 2012 08:28PM) (new)

Roxan groaned. "How the hell I'm I suppose to know? I just rode away from my town..." she mumbled.

message 26: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"Your town? What was it?"

message 27: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (last edited Dec 26, 2012 08:32PM) (new)

"Umm." she tired to remember. "Miami," she finally answered, walking close to Summer. Summer snorted softly as Roxy stroked her cheek.

message 28: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"Miiiiiaaaami… So you can't have gotten too far on horseback, so this is Florida… North is there, west over there… Hm. Yes. I think I'll head this way for now. I'll probably redirect myself once I reach a sign or a highway or both, but it's something."

message 29: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan rolled her crystal blue slightly. "Oh.. whatever..." she sighed, wincing slightly as she walked to Summer's side, sliding the reins over Summer's head and rested it on the white western saddle horn.

message 30: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Allan looked around warily and then started striding forward, his height and fondness for marathons merging into a slightly unnecessarily fast walk. He took a knife out of his pocket and gripped it in his hand, his eyes still scanning for danger.

message 31: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan layed her hand on the saddle horn and the reins, her other hand on the back of the saddle. She placed her foot in the stirrup and jumped off the other foot. She started to stand up and peered over the saddle at Allan. She tossed her other leg over the saddle. She moved uncomfortably in the saddle.

message 32: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Allan glanced over his shoulder and continued walking. He hoped that there wasn't chance of them running into anything undead. Then they would really be fucked.

message 33: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan sighed before clicking her tongue a bit. Summer tossed her head before walking forward after Allan.

message 34: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Allan considered climbing onto the train tracks again, but then he remembered the horse. That would not end well. He continued walking and, with his left hand, took out a pen and wrote on his right arm: "Remember to trust no one… Especially if he or she tries to bite you."

message 35: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan glanced at the train tracks. Summer snorted as she walked onthe small rocks. Roxan sighed deeply as she urged Summer forward. Summer perked up and trotted forward.

message 36: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Allan increased his pace and trotted a step when he heard the horse starting to trot behind him. He hated it when people walked behind him, especially when the person is huge and has trampling capabilities.

message 37: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan pulled on the right reins making Summer trot to the left. Roxan glanced at Allan, her and Summer now a bit farther from Allan from the side.

message 38: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Allan slowed down a little, but was still moving fast. He was screaming at himself on the inside. Why had he thought that he could walk from Florida to Illinois? Stupid.

message 39: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan sighed softly. Staring at the sky for a minute before suddenly pulling Summer to a halt. Summer obeyed and stopped. Roxy quickly dismounted and slid out of the saddle, easily landing on her feet on the ground. She smiled as she patted Summer's and gave the horse a hand signal making the mare walk forward with a rider. Roxy smiled a little before jogging to Allan's side. Summer stayed near them.

message 40: by dxisyy ✨, Thing 2 (new)

dxisyy ✨ (alekss) | 387 comments Mod
Kylee was walking when she suddenly saw people. She stopped and rested her hand on her gun. She hid watching them closely. Her white v-neck was covered in blood, her skinny jeans ripped slightly.

message 41: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Allan stopped and rolled his eyes. He pointed his knife where Kylee was hidden. "It's rude to stare. It's also a bad thing when the people you're staring at possess weapons. Not that I'm doubting you have weapons. How stupid would that be?"

message 42: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan also stopped. She blinked her crystal blue eyes as she stared at the other female, crossing her arms across her chest before she looked away and at the ground.

message 43: by dxisyy ✨, Thing 2 (new)

Kylee glared "There flesh eating monsters going around and you are worrying about people staring?" She scoffed.

message 44: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"Oh, staring and rude about it. Well." Allan pointed the knife at the ground and glared down at Kylee. "if that's all you have to say, well, I'm fine with that, as I've got to get from one end of the US to the other and no time to do it. Goodbye!" Allan started to pace forward again.

message 45: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan crinkled her nose in disgust. She ran to Allan's side,"Mm, Allan, maybe she could come along with us?" She asked him in a quite mutter, glancing over her shoulder at Kylee. Summer snorted as she looked at Kylee then trotted to Roxan.

message 46: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Allan raised an eyebrow. "Why should she? Seems like she'd want anything but; however, I am indifferent either way.

message 47: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

"Allan....."she trailed off, trying to think of something to say. "Well, we can't just leave her..I mean she can probably live on her own figuring she made it this far, but still," she sighed, frowning slightly.

message 48: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"Ah, right. That whole sympathy thing that everyone is supposed to have? I don't. So if she comes or we just leave her, I really don't care either way." He shrugged.

message 49: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Roxan studied Allan for a minute. "Mm, good, cause either way she would be traveling with us," she told him, shooting him a look before looking at Kylee,"HEY YOU!" She yelled, waving her hands.

message 50: by dxisyy ✨, Thing 2 (new)

Kylee jerked her head up and looked at Roxan with a confused look. "What?" She said obviously not understanding what was going on.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15