For the Love of Role-Playin'.! discussion

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1343 comments Mod
**Start**

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kylie was sitting in an isolated pond somewhere in the local forest. Not many people knew about it. Her blonde hair was stuck to her back.

message 3: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Finley Mac | 215 comments Mod
Leo sat in the tree, wondering why the hell he was in a forest. Why did he always end up in forests? Why was it so boring being a broken demon?

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kylie spalshed around with her tail. She loved seeing the ripples it made on the surface.

message 5: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Leo heard splashing. "Water!" He yelled quietly. He ran to the pond, looked at it, and then skidded to a stop. Something wasn't right.

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kylie heard footsteps near the pond and slipped into the water and waiting for the person to come close enough so she could scare them.

message 7: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Leo narrowed his eyes and stared at the water. He saw a shadow and hissed, backing away. The spikes on his tail stood on end.

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kylie smirked, this was going to be a good one. She swam to the edge of the pond closet to him.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) "I wouldn't go any closer if I were you. Wanna be flirted with then eaten by a siren go ahead." Reika was splayed out on a fork over thirty feet in the trees. The glaring sun neared down through the treetops, causing Reika to be unseen up so high, even her glowing red eyes were faint. She had no fear of this fellow, many times has she seen him looking around in the forest, and he definitely wasn't human.

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kylie raised her head slowly out of the water, "That's where you're wrong, i don't flirt then eat and we never eat we kill." she said

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) "ohh, excuse me for not getting it in the right order. So flirt,kill,eat." Reika smiled to herself as she seemed to deliberately ignore the siren's words.

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She pulled herself out of the water, instantly forming long legs. "No killing or eating smartass, it's flirt then break thier heart."

message 13: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Leo backed away. "Sorry, but my heart is partially metal and therefore unbreakable." He shrugged, his wings following his shoulders. "That being said, I don't think you'd want to eat me, either. I'm skin, bone and metal. Not exactly edible."

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She rolled her eyes "I don't eat humans, or half humans with lot's of metal."

message 15: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Leo grinned and shook his head. "I'm not human. I'm a demon… But more like a machine that someone tried to repair with duct tape."

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Liek Edward Scissor hands minus the scissors." she said

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Reika rolled her eyes as the duo chatted away, seeming to get too friendly with each other. Being a Black Shuck, Reika couldn't really shift into human form and back to Shuck. IT just happened. Knowing that if she shifted now, she would be forced to climb down this tree, and she was high up. Being cautious, she started to slide and climb down the tree, still nicely camouflaged due to the glare of the Sun in the other's view.

message 18: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Leo tilted his head. "Huh?" He heard a sliding sound and whipped towards the tree.

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Kylie tilted her head to wards the tree.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Just a few feet off the ground, the large canine bunched her muscles and leapt downward. Reika hit the ground with a thud, but then stood up, unharmed. Turning her head back to get a glance at the two, still unseen through the undergrowth, she just let out a huff. Not wanting to greet anyone, she stalked off in her own direction. Even though she was large and moving, it was still difficult to make her out. Small rodents and reptiles scurried away from her as she walked through, bringing an uncomfortable coldness around her.

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You repel animals, do guys do the same? Scurry away?" she said with a smirk

message 22: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Leo narrowed his eyes, watching the canine. "What are you?"

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Reika continued forward, not letting the jabs of the "fish" affect her. "I'm just something." Reika continued forward, her shape starting to disappear.

message 24: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"Everything is something unless it's nothing, which is impossible as everything is something. What kind of something are you?"

((Too many things aaghh))

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "The affect you've got from whatever your supposed to be is something." she said knowing that she was ignoring her.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Reika continued forward, widening the space between her and the two. Soon out of sight and a quarter of a mile away from the two, Reika shook her head in relief. Finally those two weren't pestering her. The path she took was leading her to the public park. Realizing her direction, she stopped in her tracks and snorted.

message 27: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Leo crossed his arms and sighed. "How rude."

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I know right. People like that just get on my nerves." she said agreeing with Leo

message 29: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Leo raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "You weren't too nice, either."

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "She asked for it." she said defensively "And besides it's my nature."

message 31: by Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (last edited Dec 29, 2012 04:19PM) (new)

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) A sudden pain erupted in her body, starting at her head then making its way down the length of her body. Feeling like she was on fire, Paula kneeled down almost collapsing to the forest floor. A low angry yet pain filled growl let loose as her body began to shrink and contort itself into a new form. Fangs shrinking, fur shortening and changing color, bones twisting at funny angles. After what felt like an hour but was actually just a mere minute or less, Reika was now human. Reika let out a small groan as she was crumpled on the ground, her fur havibg changed to clothing and tail disappeared. "Ohhh I hate that." Reika opened her eyes to reveal the redness her eyes were before slowly dimming into a dark brown.

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Did you hear that?" she asked concern not in her voice

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Reika pushed herself up, still shaky on foot. Hand massaging her head, hoping to ease the headache away, she used her other hand to get foliage off her jacket, picking off each blade or leaf.

message 34: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Leo's ears twitched slightly. "Yes. And smelled, and felt. Quite a something."

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "A something? So it's not human?"

message 36: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"No, it was the canine. It just transformed." He shrugged nonchalantly.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Stretching her limbs to get feeling flowing back into them, Reika felt relieved as the headache finally started to fade away. Body in perfect condition, she set off towards the public park, looking for a non human lunch now that she was a homo sapien.

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Shape shifter hmm." she said mostly to herself.

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "How aobut we go check it out." she said raising an eyebrow

message 40: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Leo shrugged. "I guess, but she didn't seem too happy about... Well.. Anything."

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "That's the best part." she said smirking

message 42: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Leo tilted his head. "Sorry... Best part of what?"

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Well you know going to see whats up with her. It'll be better when she sees us the freak out."

message 44: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Leo shrugged again, his wings following the movement, and then started walking in the same direction Reika had. "Okay."

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) ((Just to say she's a a complete stranger to them))
Reika managed to find a hiking trail winding its way through the woodland. After a few minutes of trekking along it, the park came into view. It was full of people laughing, playing, running around. The insides of Reika's churned, hoping this wouldnt set her off. At the edge of the clearing, she hesitated, but with a straight face strode forward.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i have no idea where to start!))

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) (( just jump on in. nothing too crazy though. try to make it natural ))

message 48: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Ya!:)))