For the Love of Role-Playin'.! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 141 (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1343 comments Mod
**Start**

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) brodie got finster ready for a trail ride this was our first time trail riding, she lead him out and mounted they walked for a few mins..........

then canter down a trail

message 3: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Finley Mac | 215 comments Mod
Allie tapped at the bars of Dante's stalls. "'Ey, Fishy, get your face out of the hay or I'll come and make you."
Dante raised his head and pinned his ears at Allie before going back to his hay. Allie stuck her tongue out at him and grabbed Dante's halter, pulling the door open. "Cometh, child."

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) ( hey allie do you want to meet me on the trail i will wait for you now)

message 5: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

(Sure)

Allie eventually tacked Dante, with plenty of snark on both ends. She walked him outside. Dante's ears twitched as he took in all the sights and sounds. Allie hopped up and turned him to the trail, spurring him into a slow trot.

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) brodie saw allie and troted to her. she turned finster around how are you doing. pretty horse. :)

message 7: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"I'm good, thanks!" Allie grinned. Dante pinned his ears and Finster. Allie made a hissing noise at him and jerked his head over. "Sorry about that."

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) o thats ok lol
so do you live close to here

message 9: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"No, I live about an hour from here."

(Huh, where is the place anyway?)

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) o ummm..... i dont know lol :) but yea ahahahahah is he your horse ?

message 11: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Cynthia whistled happily as she walked into the stables. She flashed sweet smiles to a few she knew before spining once then stopping infront of Rebel's stall. "Hey, Reb," she chirped happily as she ran her hand softly on Rebel's nose. Rebel nickered softly, tossing her mane a bit. Cynthia giggled softly before grabbing Rebel's red lead rope, she clipped it to Rebel's matching halter. She smiled as she carefully led Rebel out and over to the cross ties. She unattached the lead rope and replaced them with the two rope cross ties. Cynthia patted Rebel's neck before fast walking to the western tack room. She quickly gathered Rebel's red saddle pad, and white western tack. She walked back to Rebel and quickly tacked her up. She removed the cross ties and halter before slipping the bridle on. Cynthia quickly led Rebel outside.

((Are you asking where the ranch is located?)

message 12: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

((Yes.))

"Yep. He's my fishy, Dante, formally known as Vaudeville."

message 13: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

((Oh. Its in Miami, Florida))

message 14: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

((Okay! T'anks! :D))

message 15: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

((No problem(: ))

Rebel snorted as she stopped. Cynthia went to Rebel's side. She grabbed hold of the saddle horn along with the reins, and the back of the western saddle. She placed her foot in the stirrup and hauled herself up and into the saddle. Rebel snorted again as more weight was on her back.

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) Wolfie wrote: "((Yes.))

"Yep. He's my fishy, Dante, formally known as Vaudeville.""

o cool lol :)

message 17: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Allie smiled and made Dante trot faster. She stood up in the stirrups and looked around.

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) brodie troted finster
so do you do shows with him ?

message 19: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Cynthia clicked her tongue softly and squeezed her legs against Rebel's side. Rebel stomped her hoof against the dirt ground and fast trotted forward.

message 20: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

"Yeah. Hunter, mainly, as I am not fearless, and that's required for jumpers.

message 21: by Brodie I LOVE HORSES :) (last edited Dec 26, 2012 06:34PM) (new)

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) oh cool :)

should we wait for cynthia ?

message 22: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments Heather oppened the trailer and lead out Ebby. The beautiful young mare pranced out and saw all the horses. Heather lead the excited mare to her new stall and let her in. Ebby started to prance in excitement and nuzzled the horse beside her. Heather looked at both names. On Heather's right, there was a horse named Dante and on the left a horse named Westly. Heather smiled and went to get her tack and to hug goodbye her parents. She walked towards the tack room and let her saddle on the proper rack and the bridle on the proper hanger. She left to the feed barn and took her own feed and fed Ebby her favorite Oats Délice. Ebby neighed in joy and munched all her oats quickly. Heather smiled and headed to the tack room. She took her bridle and bridled Ebby. She oppenned the stall door and lead Ebby to the arena. She mounted bareback Ebby and started collected cantering around the track.

message 23: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Cynthia pulled the reins to the left slightly making Rebel trot to the right. Cynth smiled as she bounced in the saddle. Rebel tossed her mane and whinnied as she trotted to the a empty arena.

message 24: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments Heather heard somebody walk in and slowed her mare.
''W-what was that?'' she said.
Heather ignored it and continued her training.

message 25: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Cynthia glanced at the other riders and horses. "Wow, daddy didn't tell me we were expecting newbies, huh Rebel?" She mumbled softly, patting Rebel's neck. Rebel snorted in reply.

((I forgot to put this in Cynthia profile but her dad owns the ranch. XD))

message 26: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments Heather slowed Ebby and left the arena. She saw Cynthia and Ebby and her walked up to her.
''Hi! I'm Heather. This is Eblouissante.'' Heather said. ''Say hi Ebby!''
Ebby neighed as she heard Heather's last sentence. Heather stroked her black mane and smiled.

message 27: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Cynthia pulled Rebel to a halt. She looked at Heather and gave her a friendly smile. "Hello Heather and Ebby," she smiled. "I'm Cynthia and this is Rebel,"she said nicely. Rebel snorted softly and stomped her hoof.

message 28: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments Heather smiled back as she saw Rebel snort. Ebby threw her head back.
''woah!'' Heather said,

message 29: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

"Oh my sorry! Rebel isn't the best tamed horse here...." She sighed. Rebel pinned back her ears.

message 30: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments Heather smiled and saw Nikki arrive. Ebby started to walk towards Westley.
''Woah Ebby!'' Heather said, pulling on the reins. ''Sorry, it's not her type to be like that'' she said, apologizing to Nikki.

message 31: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Cynthia smiled and looked at Nikki.

message 32: by Brodie I LOVE HORSES :) (last edited Dec 27, 2012 05:24PM) (new)

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) after hours of riding brodie and allie walked back to the stables and dismouthed and put the horses on the cross- ties

brodie looked at finster and said boy you are going to need a good wash their boy as she unbuckoled his saddle

message 33: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Allie looked back at Westley and raised her eyebrow, moving Dante to the side. Dante was too bitchy to be so close to another angry horse.

message 34: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments Heather smiled back at Nikki.
''Are you new too?'' she asked, petting Ebby's neck as Ebby and Westley nuzzled.

message 35: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

((Actually, that's what I thought, so I currently have no idea where everyone is so I think I'll just float here in limbo for now))

message 36: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

((Wait, I am? Agh! I thought I was still trail-riding.))

((Brodie, please don't take me places without my permission.))

message 37: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments ''Well, Ebby's real name is Eblouissante but i call her Ebby. She is five ((if i remember well what i said in the profile thing xD)) and i've owned her since she is 3. SHe is an ex-racehorse. She wasn't very successful but she is known for placing second in the Beldame Stakes. She is my beautiful Thoroughbred and right now she is training on our dressage moves. AND jumping.'' Heather said, smiling at Ebby.

Ebby neighed and Heather let the reins loose. Ebby started to play with Westley by biting playfully his mane or nuzzling him quickly.

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) Wolfie wrote: "((Wait, I am? Agh! I thought I was still trail-riding.))

((Brodie, please don't take me places without my permission.))"

(o hey i am sorry you just were not replying thats all sorry)

message 39: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Cynthia smiled a bit before pulling lightly on Rebel's reins. "Well, if ya'll don't mind me and Rebel are gonna go back to training!" She told them before clicking her tongue and pulled on the right reins making Rebel trot to the left And toward a empty arena.

message 40: by Brodie I LOVE HORSES :) (last edited Dec 28, 2012 07:45PM) (new)

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) the next day brodie went to the stabble and called finster as ahe peeked in his stall he was not there, she said that werid i think i put him in there, she walked outside and saw him running around in the pastuer she grabed the blue lead rope and went to get him and lead him in to the cross ties, then when to the tack room to get the tack and grooming brushes. she brushed him first then gave him an apple then tack him up. she lead him out and mounted she tuck him to the arena to do jumps they want to get better.
brodie walked him around the ring and did some exrises

message 41: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

"Alright Reb, just like yesterday, a smooth round of tricks," Cynthia said gently. Rebel snorted in reply. Cynthia smiled nervously before pulling Rebel to a halt, Rebel stopped. Cynthia took a deep breath, gripping the reins as she tried to relax in the large white trick riding saddle. Cynthia clicked her tongue making Rebel trot forward then change her gate into a fast canter. Cynthia suddenly slid her right foot out of the stirrup, placed both hands on the saddle horn and began to stand up. Keeping her left foot in the left stirrup, she lifted her right leg up, keeping balance in the saddle as Rebel fast cantered, the canter turning into a collected gallop. Cynthia stood in the saddle, looking like a ballerina with he left leg in the air the other still in the stirrup.

message 42: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

((Maybe some rules— Don't take other characters anywhere, and don't fast forward without permission. Shouldn't be too hard.))

Allie walked Dante out of his stall and to the closet cross-ties possible so she didn't have to pass anyone. Even with a chain lead rope, Dante was too impatient for any waiting.

message 43: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

((Wait....I wasn't fast-forwarding....... .-.))

Cynthia bit her bottom lip before quickly sitting back down in the saddle.

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) they go towrads the frist jump and they jump nicly then came the second and finster liefed off the ground and he tuked his legs nuder him and laened then 3,4,5,6,7 then the last jump they came up to the jump brodie saw him look over at a girl on her horse but it looked like she was not on the saddle he turned and brodie was in two point, went flying over the jump and landed hard. fin was running around and brodie called him and came troting over she mounted him and walked around for a bit she was really hurt but was going to be ok

message 45: by Finley, INDEED. (new)

Allie took Dante to the indoor ring and attempted to get on. Dante started moving right when her left foot was in the stirrup. She managed to pull herself over the saddle, however, and not fall like she had millions of other times.

message 46: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Cynthia pulled lightly on the reins making Rebel slow down some, she sat back down in the saddle. She let go of the reins and let Rebel fast canter around as she got a ponytail of her wrist and quickly put her dirty blonde hair into a messy bun before gripping the reins again.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

A large truck and trailer pull into the gravel parking lot of the barn. Just as Nick puts the car into park, Sera hops out and Matt follows close behind. They both grin looking around before Sera stretches and Matt heads to the trailer. Nick hops out and walks to the trailer too.

Hey Sera, will you grab the stuff from the back of the truck?" He calls and undoes the latch on the trailer. All the horse stomp their feet tired of being cooped up in the trailer and snort. Matt grins before hopping up into the trailer and grabbing the halter to the first horse Charisma.

Sera starts pulling out the extra lead ropes and halters, setting them on the ground she goes back up into the truck to grab the water buckets and treats.

Nick hops up into the trailer and grabs Charisma's halter from Matt. Matt ducks under Charisma's neck to get to Lucky who was snorting excitedly.

message 48: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Cynthia noticed the truck and trail. "More new people?" She asked, more to herself. Cynthia clicked her tongue, she bounced in the trick riding saddle as Rebel tossed her mane and trotted toward the new comers. Cynthia whistled low as Rebel leaped to a halt near them.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Nick leads Charisma out of the trailer and he snorts. Dancing around Nick, he flicks his ears around and whinnies loudly before Nick jerks his hand on the lead rope. Charisma immediately stops and quivers slightly, Nick leads him over to a hitching post and ties him up before patting him on the neck. Sera walks over with one of the buckets already filled and sets it for Charisma to drink. he bends down and immediately starts slurping the water.

Matt backs Lucky out of the trailer and Sera walks over to grab her horses. Matt ties up Lucky and grabs one of the other buckets that Sera had filled up.

Nick looks up noticing the people and smirks slightly before going back to the truck and pulling out a grooming kit. He grabs Matt's and walks back over, handing it to Matt they start brushing down the already immaculate horse and Sera ties her horses to the hitching post next to them.

message 50: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Cynthia smirked as she slid out of the saddle, easily landing on her feet. "Newbies, aye?" She laughed. I still don't understand why daddy didn't tell me... she thought to herself, sighing.

« previous 1 3