For the Love of Role-Playin'.! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 266 (266 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1343 comments Mod
**Start**

message 2: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

"Fudge!" Lilanna groaned as she stumbled into the house, frowning as she fell onto the couch, curling up into a ball.

message 3: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments Harry walked in Louis's house and threw his bag on the side of the door. He took his shoes off and his beanie off and shaked his hair. The young superstar walked towards the kitchen and started to search for food in the fridge.
''Lilanna! What's wrong?'' he said, screaming as he took the Nutella jar and some bread.

message 4: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments ((ok not screaming but like, yelling from the kitchen))

message 5: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Lily winced as she realized one of her brothers bandmates were here. She uncurled and hid her tear stained face in her hoodie. "Harry....." She whined, tucking her feet under her bottom.

message 6: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments Harry sighed and let go of his delicious Nutella toast and sat beside Lily. He put his arm around her and said:
''Comon, tell me.''

message 7: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Lily huffed out a breath of air and looked away from him. "I got in a fight in the alleyway," she muttered, sniffling softly.

message 8: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments Harry gasped.
''What? A-are you alright?'' he said, running his hand thru his hair.

message 9: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Lily shot him a look. "Do i look alright?" She muttered, half to herself as she lifted up her hoodie and shirt, frowning as she winced at the pain. A large gash from some kind of knife ventured from the bottom of her bra, along her stomach, and finally stopped at her waist.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments Louis's phone rang and he picked it up "Hello? Oh hi how are you?? Awwwwww thank you!! (he starts to blush)Yep I am glad...... Yes I promise I won't tell. Alright. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" He hangs up. "I hope it doesn't slip." Louis mumbles very quietly. he get's up and looks to see what harry was eating. He notices the nutella was open. "HARRY!!! YOU FORGOT TO CLOSE THE CAP ON THE NUTELLA!!!! YOU ARE LUCKY I AM HAVING SOME TOAST WITH NUTELLA ON IT!!! Geesh...."

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments ((Can I be Louis and me???))

message 12: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

((Sure(: ))

Lily gasped when she heard Louis, quickly pulling down her shirt before Louis could see anything. Last thing she wanted was for her older brother to see her like this, she chewed on her bottom lip nervously.

message 13: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments Harry laughed and smiles at Louis. He looked at Lily and smiled:
"You look great." he said.
Harry kissed her on the cheek and got up to Louis. He started to push him playfully and went back to Lily.
"Don't worry, i won't tell him. Go in your room and put some make-up on. I'll cover you." he said.

message 14: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Lily blushed lightly. She smiled at Harry, "You were always my best friend," she told him. "Thanks," she added softly, kissing his cheek gently before standing up. "By the way, I don't like makeup very much," she told him, winking teasingly at him before running up to her room.

message 15: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments Harry smiled back at her. He walked to Louis and smiled.

"So, what you been up to?" he said.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments Louis gigled and ran up to Harry and tackled him before laughing to death. "I heard Lily gasp.... What's wrong??? OMG DID YOU TWO KISS!!?? I bet you didn't I was kidding!!" Louis phone rang again and he ran to the phone. "Hiiiiiii!! Man that was fast!! Ohhhhhh!! Ok. Hmmm let me ask... yes i still ask I wasn't sure if me and Harry were going to go rollerskating tonight...." Louis covers up the phone and paces up to Harry. "Hey Harry are we going rollerskating tonight?? YOU HOO!! HARRY???(goes back on phone) Yeah i think it's alright... Ohhh it's because (yells) HARRY WON'T ANSWER ME!! Oh alright call you when I get the a.Ok from harry... Alright bye!!" He hangs up and yells at Harry. "HARRY ARE WE GOING ROLLERSKATING TONIGHT???? BECAUSE I MIGHT HAVE OTHER PLANS!!"
((Thank you (: ))

message 17: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Lily smiled as she walked into her room. She slipped off her clothes, tossing her bloody shirt in a small waste bin. She went through her closet before changing into short white jean shorts. She sat down on her bed and tried her best to clean the bloody wound before slipping on a tight black tank top. She put on a clean long black hoodie, sighing as it went over her shorts. She walked back downstairs.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments ((LOL I think I was a little late on the reply XD))

message 19: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments Harry rushed to Louis.

"YES ROLLERSKATING!" he said, jumping up and down like a little kid.

He turned around to see Lily and smiled.

message 20: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Lily raised an eyebrow at them. She shook her head before walking to the kitchen. She grabbed a Mountain Dew from the fridge before walking back out to Harry and Louis, popping the soda can open.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments Louis was laughing like crazy and looked to see Lily poping a soda can and laughed even more "Ok ok ok Harry :D Let me call my g.. friend." He then whispered under his breath very very quietly "shit I almost said it >:("

message 22: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Lily glanced at Louis. "Not even gonna ask....." She muttered quietly as she plopped down on the couch, pulling her IPhone out and her earphones.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments Louis called his friend as soon as lily plopped down on the couch. "hey I am sorry we are going..... YES!!! Alright I promise tomorrow alright bye!!" louis hangs up and whispers in Harry's ear "Do you like her???" then backs up and screams "WE ARE GOING ......ROLLERSKATING!!!!! Ooa ooa!!"

message 24: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 67 comments Harry walked to Louis and frowned.

"You're girlfriend?" he asked, throwing his head on the side.

((i got to go, i'll be back.... someday ;) ))

message 25: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

((Bye xD))

Lily glanced at Louis and Harry. She slowly put her earphones in her ears then played 'You make that look good' by Scotty McCreery. Smiling as the music blasted into her ears.

message 26: by Chelsea Tomlinson (last edited Jan 02, 2013 02:42PM) (new)

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments Louis screamed "She is a girl and she is a friend... KEEP UP!!!" Then walks up to Lily and sits right next to her. "what'cha listenin to??"

message 27: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

((Ahh late post... XD))

Lily looked at Louis. She took one if her earphones so she could hear him clearly. "Oh, Scotty McCreery..." She trailed off.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments ((IKR)) "Ohhhhhhh ok..... I AM BORED!!!!!!"

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments ((i wish i didn't get bored easily XD lol I am going to try to use as many text things as i can in one sentence when You/Lily replys to Louis/me)

message 30: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

((XD sorry, I didn't reply faster I was helping my mama c: ))

Lily giggled softly and nodded.

message 31: by Chelsea Tomlinson (last edited Dec 30, 2012 04:40PM) (new)

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments ((Oops sowwy :3))

Louis poked Lily then said in hyper voice "LOL ROFL TTYL BRB OMG G2G WTH WTF YOLO SOS LMFAO LMAO And that's all I can think of.... Tee hee!!"

((I AM NO LONGER BORED XD))

message 32: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

"Awh man Louis, what the hell did you have?" She laughed.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments "Ummmmmmmm I had some chocolate and some soda and more chocolate....... XD! tee Hee??" He said still hyper

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments ((I had some soda and chocolate in real life and now my tummy kind of hurts XD CURSE YOU SODA AND CHOCOLATE!!!!))

message 35: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

((XD))

"Oh gawd..." Lily sighed. "Shhhh...." She said, suddenly putting her hand over her older brother's mouth to shut him up.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments Louis giggled then fell slowly on his sisters lap. "I love you :3 And I think I may take a nap on your lap because it is comfortable :)" Louis smiled as he finally reached her lap "Yep I am sooooo staying here to take a nap XD!!"

((I just had some medicine and now it feels better YEAH!!! And I will never eat chocolate then have soda EVER EVER EVER Again))

message 37: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

"Ohh.." Lily groaned, sighing. "Yes... Take a nap.." She sighed softly, watching him before stroking his cheek softly.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments Louis then spoke very sadly "I wish i was able to tell you a secret that only me you and my friend knew but I have to wait a long time... :(." a tear rolls down Lou's face and then more fall next thing you know Louis is crying a lot.

((I took a shower sorry bout that!!))

message 39: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

Lily blinked her baby blue eyes. "Wait, what?" She asked, looking at him. She rubbed his arm and raised an eyebrow.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments "Yes :'( I am sooo sorry :'(" Now Louis is crying more

message 41: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

"Louis... Don't cry... It's okay..." She told him softly, frowning as she buried her face in his neck.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments "Do you really *sniff* think soo??" Louis tries to stop crying but can't

message 43: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

"Mhmm," Lily mumbled softly against his neck, closing her eyes.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments "Your the best sister a brother could ask for :) Only if if you know who was here......" Louis says quietly.

message 45: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

"And your the best brother I could ever wish for you," she whispered softly. Lily's eyes fluttered open, she looked at him.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments Louis smiles and says quietly "I miss her....."

message 47: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

"Who is this 'her'?" She asked softly.

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments ((Can Louis and Lily's mom be he her??))

Chelsea Tomlinson  (ILoveLouisTomlinson1D) | 108 comments (( I mean be her?))

message 50: by shay arabella, Thing 1 (new)

((Yeahh c:))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6