Aussie Lovers of Crime/Mystery/Thriller/Suspense discussion

Authors Spot > FIT TO BE DEAD, Aggie Mundeen mysteries by Nancy G. West

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nancy (last edited Jul 28, 2014 09:43AM) (new)

Nancy West (nancygwest) Henery Press acquired the Aggie Mundeen mysteries and contracted for two more books in the series.
They will release FIT TO BE DEAD (#1) July 29 (Yes, tomorrow!) and DANG NEAR DEAD (#2) Sepember 30, 2014.
The third Aggie Mundeen mystery is scheduled for release March 2015.

Aggie is delighted. Detective Sam is a little nervous.

message 2: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

message 3: by Nancy (new)

Nancy West (nancygwest) Thank you, Brenda. I think Aggie and I landed in a good place.

message 4: by Nancy (new)

Nancy West (nancygwest) Brenda,
We've been to Australia, east coast, and loved it! The harbor and opera house are the most beautiful sights I've ever seen.

message 5: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

Brenda | 9444 comments Mod
I'm glad you've been to our beautiful country Nancy, and you're right...Sydney Harbour and our Opera House are magnificent! Perhaps you might come again some day and visit more of our country:)

message 6: by Nancy (new)

Nancy West (nancygwest) I hope to! We did see the Great Barrier Reef and got as far south as Brisbane.

message 7: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

And we are 10 hours south of Brisbane (by car) and 1.5 hours north of Sydney:) A big country, Australia!!

message 8: by Nancy (new)

Nancy West (nancygwest) It sure is! That's what we realized when trying to figure out how much we could see in two weeks...not nearly enough.

message 9: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

Two weeks is nice, but usually only in one spot:) You'd need a whole lot more time to see even a fraction of the country! But it's a goal you can set yourselves:)

message 10: by Nancy (new)

Nancy West (nancygwest) Yes, for sure.

I see you love suspense. You might enjoy Nine Days to Evil, prequel to the Aggie Mundeen mysteries. It's Meredith's story, and how she met Aggie and Sam.

Aussie Lovers of Crime/Mystery/Thriller/Suspense

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fit to be Dead (other topics)
Dang Near Dead (other topics)