House of Anubis discussion

Dear Diary... > Joy's Diary

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) | 470 comments Mod
Dear Diary,

Nina has left Anubis House. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I mean, I feel like we were just starting to get along. She's a sweet girl, I guess. But then again, no Nina means no Fabina, right? That means that I still have a chance with Fabian. No matter how sweet and nice Nina is, no matter how nice I am to her, there will always be a place in my heart that envys her because of how she just decided to come along and take him from me. Well, now is my chance to shine. And with no other girl distractions, I can focus on one thing; Fabian. Oops, gtg. It's 10 o'clock, and we all know what that means. "You have 5 minutes precisely, and then I want to hear a pin drop."

-Joy

BTW, tell me if you guys want me to write more!

message 2: by Sammy (new)

Dear Diary,

I tried to make my first move on Fabian today; it turned into a DISASTER! He was in the dining room all alone, and it seemed like the perfect opportunity. So I enter the dining room, and Fabian is...crying. Actually, it looked like he was crying for quite some time. His face was beet red and his left hand was gripping something as if he was holding for dear life. I could not recognize it from the angle I was in. I started to ask Fabian what was wrong, but he didn't answer me; he couldn't utter a word because he was crying so much. I sit down on the couch next to him and place my arm on his shoulder. Then, the unexpected happened; I remember his every word.

"Joy, just because Nina is gone, doesn't mean I still don't have feelings for her! If this is another one of your attempts to get me back, it isn't gonna work! I know that you didn't like Nina, but that doesn't change how I feel about her!"

And with that, he stormed out of the dining room and up the stairs. And there I was on the couch, motionless, unable to comprehend what had just occurred. Then, all of a sudden, Jerome and Alfie come storming out of the kitchen, faces tomato red from laughing so hard, and plop down on the couch right next to me. Tears already streaming down my eyes, I whack Alfie’s hand off of my shoulder (he was using it as a tool to keep himself from falling from laughter), run out of the dining room, up the stairs, and slam the door shut. I can hear Alfie and Jerome’s footsteps climb up the stairs, but I don’t pay attention to them. I rip the blankets off of my bed, cover my head in them, and weep.

-Joy

message 3: by Sammy (last edited Dec 29, 2012 06:36PM) (new)

Dear Diary,

Fabian kind of ignored me the rest of that day...well kinda. I mean he had to talk to me when we got paired up for that Chemistry project. I feel like he's still mad about the whole scenario that happened earlier in the day. I'm still mad at Alfie and Jerome. They can be so inconsiderate at times. I don't know how Mara and Amber put up with them.

Anyways, tomorrow is the real first day of term. Apparently, there is supposed to be a new girl that is joining Anubis house. I know I should be happy about this, but I feel like it's just going to be more drama. And to make matters worse, it's another American! Whoever she is, she better not take a fancy on Fabian! I've had enough of that for two terms!

-Joy

message 4: by Sammy (last edited Jan 05, 2013 09:32AM) (new)

Dear Diary,
KT Rush. The new girl at Anubis House. Frankly, I don't think she's much of a Fabian competition (phew!). She's been hanging around Eddie, well, ALL THE TIME! Poor Patricia. I feel kind of bad for her. It's already the second day that she has been here, and Eddie canceled TWO of his dates with Patricia.

Earlier today, Patricia wanted to know what was going on between the two. We heard them conversing in the dining hall, and slowly crept down the stairs and poked our heads near the double doors. We couldn't hear that much, but we managed to pick up the words dream, grandfather, key, mystery, together.

All of a sudden, Patricia (probably out of jealousy...ok, definitely out of jealousy) stormed into the room, sat down in between Eddie and KT and planted a big kiss right on Eddie's lips in front of KT, myself, and Amber, who happened to walk along not a moment too soon. All of our mouths were open, and KT just sat there bewildered.

After the kiss was broken, Patricia stood up and stated, "Meet me out at our usual place in 20, k," and without any response gave KT a death stare, grabbed me by the arm, and strolled out of the room and up the stairs. Amber was following behind us.

"Whoa, that was really intense. Like, really really intense," Amber blatantly stated as she shut Patricia's door. Patricia had a small smirk on her face. I asked her while she was smiling and she replied, "KT looked crushed when I kissed Eddie. Now she knows that he's off limits and has a girlfriend that she doesn't want to mess with"

-Joy

message 5: by Sabrine (new)

Sabrine (themadbrine) | 376 comments Mod
Cool!

message 6: by Sammy (new)

Dear Diary,

Fabian has been talking with me a lot lately. I think it's because everyone else is busy; Patricia is too busy trying to find out what KT and Eddie are talking about, Mara and Jerome are out on a picnic and Amber is too busy fawning over the gift that Alfie got for her birthday. I know I shouldn't be saying this, but I really really really like it when Fabian talks to me casually. It's like he actually cares about me. But I know he needs a kind of replacement for Nina. It makes me feel a little sad when I think that.

Fabian came over to my room earlier today, and I could tell something was up. He walked over to me, and he told me that something is happening with Eddie. He told be that Eddie has the letter that Nina sent her.

"What did it say," I asked him. He seemed hesitant.

"Come on, Fabes. I care about Nina too."

After a long pause, Fabian told me that the letter was a break up letter from Nina. He told me that it wasn’t like her, and that it seemed unnatural. Something was up.

All of a sudden, we heard a slight knocking at the door. Fabian hid the letter behind his back only to see Amber enter. As soon as she saw Fabian and I sitting next to pretty close to each other on my bed, and frowned.

“Um, am I interrupting something,” Amber said matter-of-faculty.

Ever since I kissed Fabian at the homecoming dance that term, she never liked Fabian and I sitting together. As is expected, Fabian’s face got all red, and he sprang up out of the bed. He told Amber about the letter and his theories and Amber suggested issuing a SIBUNA reunion meeting that discussed Nina and the letter. Tomorrow after light’s out, Patricia, Fabian, Amber, Eddie, Alfie and I will reunite with once again. SIBUNA!

-Joy

message 7: by Sabrine (new)

Sabrine (themadbrine) | 376 comments Mod
This is awesome! You guys shld read it!!

message 8: by Sammy (new)

Thanks!

message 9: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (followalex) | 8 comments Read it. :) It was good.

message 10: by Sammy (new)

Thank you!!