Indie-Licious discussion

Indie Promotions & Releases > Free Book Giveaway 12/27 BlackBlade: Before the Blades

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Greg (new)

Greg Baldwin | 12 comments Happy Holidays everyone! I just released a collection of three short stories on Amazon. These are back stories to my first book but you can read them as stand alone stories also. They will be free to download on kindle for 1 day on 12/27. I hope you enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBlade-Befo...

message 2: by Court (new)

Court (courtyoung) | 89 comments Mod
Hey Greg! How did your giveaway go? :)

message 3: by Greg (new)

Greg Baldwin | 12 comments Not too bad. As you can see I didn't announce it very far in advance and the only two places I put any announcement were on Goodreads and my Wordpress log. Coupled with the fact that it only the short stories were free and not my novella I did not give away thousands of copies. I ended up giving away about 85 copies and I have to say that I do think that it has helped garner some attention for my novella as I have had some books sold in markets I hadn't had any attention from before (namely France).

message 4: by Court (new)

Court (courtyoung) | 89 comments Mod
That's great news! Going international! Giveaways are nice, it helps introduce readers to your works and build fans! I've found several new authors by downloading free books... In return, I purchase it once it goes back up to full price and somehow I find myself hooked on series! lol. Glad it went well!