One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > ℒɥnå çȑ¤§§ and Ryσu!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments Heller! I've never made a topic-thingy before... :I

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments OK... then we do the Darksiders theme or what?
I be Death and you be War?

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments I... Now think it's not a good idea...
Someone just found out about my RP idea... *shudders*

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments Guess who did... - ^ -"

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments T^T do I really have to tell you? xD

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments Uh...yes. My brain is on vacation for New Year's.

Speaking of New Year's, happy New Years (eve)!!

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

And... My siblings found out... They thought it was hilarious, though they didn't laugh at al... All but Strife were serious... It kinda acared me, so I decided not to add it as a topic for our RP... So what'cha think we should do?

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments xD Sounds awkward...

And I have no idea....

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments No... It was scary...-.-"

Hmm... I still wanna do the *gasp* what if we make one that we're the horsemen and we're destroying the world?!?!?!! :D But we don't have to roleplay the characters... We can make our own... But sticking with the names! We can be girls with the names of War and Death! xD

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments O.o ...I don't want to know, yet at the same time I do....What happened in your little "encounter"?

xD Sure, why not? It might creep out the real War and Death, but who cares? Just think. They would be like: "WTF, girl versions of ourselves?? o.e" X)

message 13: by ↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ (last edited Jan 02, 2013 03:47PM) (new)

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments xD

Okayyy, but I take a long time.... >.<'

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments then just don't write alot... it will make it easier and quicker xD... I'll try to lower the description as well xD

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments Okay...
Although I don't have any nephilim-ish pictures of girls....Can I just put whatever? >.<

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments I guess... I'll have to find a good one also xD *checks on picture folder*

message 17: by ↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ (last edited Jan 02, 2013 04:08PM) (new)

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments Okay.... XD I'm just gonna use the weirdest thing I have....
*raids deviant ART*

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments o...k ._. I already got everything... The pics and the personalities... I'm not pressuring you, but just know that I'm wating.

message 19: by ↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ (last edited Jan 02, 2013 04:27PM) (new)

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments Go ahead and post it, I have nothing yet... ;^; *rages*

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments oh... ok xD but hurry up, ok? I have alot of writing to do here xD

message 22: by [ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] (last edited Feb 23, 2013 10:26AM) (new)

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((want me to do the personality thing for War? :D))

Name:Death

Age:Almost older than creation itself... Oops! Spoiler! XD

Appearance:
http://www.zerochan.net/837196
http://wickedalucard.deviantart.com/a...
different kind of clothes, of course xD black hair, also.

Personality:Death is described as an arrogant, sarcastic, cold and calculating anti-hero who is resourceful and opportunistic. She has seen and done many things that could be considered immoral, ranging from genocide, the destruction of entire worlds and the creation of weapons of world-ending power. She doesn't wait for things to happen, rather, she causes them to happen. Death is the leader of the Horsemen, so she is very level headed and mature. she is very harsh on her brethren, but she cares deeply for her brothers and sister. She took a blow for Fury, brought War back to life after being killed and showed that she was willing to stand up to the Charred Council to prove her sister's innocence alone not to mention sacrificing herself and the souls of the Nephilim to erase War's supposed crime and resurrect humanity. This hidden warmth is not unnoticed by those around her.
As the Rider of the Pale Horse, she often appears somewhat morbid & ominous towards those who speak to her. She also possesses a dark sense of humor and sees killing as an art rather than a duty as War does. She is starting to feel guilt for some of her past actions such as the creation of the Grand Abominations and the destruction of her fellow Nephelim at the hands of herself and the other three Horseman.

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments (( Holy crap. O.O Uh, sure, if you want.... 'Cause you would obviously be much better at it, seen here. ))

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((lol xD I'll send it to you in a messgae so you can just copy-paste... just put a pic xD))

message 26: by ↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ (last edited Jan 02, 2013 05:23PM) (new)

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments (( Hurrr! ))

Name: War (awkward female version)

Appearance: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images... And some armor. Long white hair. ( Shitty and weird... After searching for half an hour, this is the best I could find... -.-')

Personality: War has been described as the most honorable of the four horseman. She demonstrates this in her sparing of Uriel and her unwillingness to kill the Watcher when Samael urged her, still holding loyalty to the Council at the time. War is normally characterized by a very serious attitude, rarely speaking unless necessary and quick to cut through banter to the heart of the matter. Beneath her stoic exterior, War is quick to anger and can be fearsome whenever someone provokes her wrath. However, among her fellow Horsemen, War seems more relaxed, as she shows during her time with Death. She openly talks and asks questions to her sister, and shows more trust in her than anyone else.

Abilities: War acquires various powers, items and abilities which aid her, superhuman physical powers. (Copy-paste. Fail. XP )

Weapon: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images...

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((ehehehe the girl in he picture's name is Remilia Falndre xD... here's a pic of her http://kazasou.files.wordpress.com/20...

Isn't this hilarious?! It makes CLoud look like he carries a dinner knife xD http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uplo...

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments (( Okay...xD War and his "tiny" sword. ))

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((lol ;)... right... well... how do we start? killing laggy spining humans on rooftops? xD))

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments (( xD I don't know...Sure, why not? XP But I got to go soon, before I get a headache from lack of rest again.... -.-
You start, or me? ))

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((You can, I mean... If you want... xD And NUUUU!!!! Drink red bull!!! xD))

message 32: by ↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ (last edited Jan 02, 2013 06:40PM) (new)

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments (( I dun have no Red Bull! Well... I could eat some fancy italian bacon... *drools* Meat..... Dammit, now I'm hungry.... T^T ))

War emerged from the meteor-thingy and brushed the remaining rubble off herself. She examined her surroundings. It could all be described in one word: chaos. Demons sprinted from street to street, across buildings, on cars, on trees; humans ran from corner to corner, terrified, unsure of what to do; cars crashed against buildings and fire hydrants, both exploding in a combination of flames and pressurized water. War smirked. "This is going to be enjoyable..." She said to herself as she slowly withdrew her sword. She unwelcomely raided the streets, slashing open demons and, occasionally klutz-y humans that got in that way. One dumb man accidentally ran into her armor-covered chest and fell to the ground unconscious. War made a face and disgustedly wiped the drool off her armor. "Disgusting mortals..." She said as she lightly tapped the man's head with her shoe.

((I forgot how War got to Earth... :I Sorry I took so long, I'm slow... >.<' ))

message 33: by [ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] (last edited Feb 23, 2013 10:31AM) (new)

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((fuck... Now I'M HUNGRY... Dx...))

Death stood up, closing her eyes and taking a big breath. Ah, yes... The sweet smell of death and blood, thought the Horseman (woman xD). She opened her eyes again, targeting them on her sister, already doing her duty, as usual...
"Why do you always get a head-start?... And where are the other two?" She rapidly appeared beside her over some dark smoke, releasing her shape-shifting dual scythes... She looked at everything... From the meteors still falling on Earth to the roaches crawling into the sewers...
"They were sent to the other parts of the world... But Why did we come to this exact land together, and not seperate?" Sheinvestigated through her memories... Not remembering anything about coordinates nor partnership...
"Ugh..." A human bumped into her and fell to the ground... Death summoned hands that restrained the mortal and raised it to her...
"W-who are you?!" Shrieks of terror escaped from it's lips... Death stepped closer, so that he could see her face better, her burning orange eyes gleaming at him...
"All who live kow my name... All who oppose me... Shall know... Death." And right then she had sucked the narrow right out of it's bones, making a little blue orb appear...

((yeah... He spawned in a meteor xD))

message 34: by ↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ (last edited Jan 02, 2013 07:23PM) (new)

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments (( xD Yey, an equally long post! X) ))

War smiled at the cold, hollow voice of her sister's. "Patience, my dear. Perhaps Strife is oversleeping, and Fury is getting a mani-pedi...Er, perhaps they were just sent to different parts of the world, like you mentioned earlier. Yes...Let's leave it at that." She said before slaughtering a small demon with the piercing gauntlets on her hands. War walked over to her sister and lightly grasped the pale blue orb floating before them and studied it. "Their souls are quite puny and fragile, are they not?" She said, releasing the blue orb into Death's fingertips.

(( Good... >.< For some reason, I can't remember some things from the first part... ))

message 35: by [ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] (last edited Jan 03, 2013 03:45PM) (new)

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((hahaha xD I didn't want to write more... xD))

"Tsk... Vulgrim wouldn't think the same..." She fondled it in between her fingers...
"Weak, but cunning... These mouth breathers are full of surprises..." The scythe absorbed the soul.
"And I don't disagree with you about Fury's mani-pedi... She really needs to cut her nails." She joked, taking a big sigh.
"I'm the oldest and you're the youngest and I believe we're the only mature ones..." She summoned more gouls.
"Kill some protozoas for me..." She commanded the gouls... They groaned, doing as told... Killing everything in their path...

message 36: by ↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ (last edited Jan 02, 2013 07:57PM) (new)

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments (( I know, right? I'm getting lazy...And brain-dead... xD ))

"Perhaps we are." War said grinning slightly. A small, nerdy looking human ran up to them, shrieking louder than the demons. " Omigod! You guys are like, some of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, right? Right? You guys are hot... Ooh, War, can I play with your hair?" War's eye twitched. Just when she thought that the human could not possibly be any worse, the little freak ripped his shirt off and pulled out a Sharpie from his pockets. "Will you guys, like, sign me? Pleeeeease?!" He beamed, as if his world was not at the verge of collapse. War stared at the human for a while. "...I do not understand you. In case you have not noticed, we are destroying your world as we speak. And what in hell does 'hot' mean?" She asked bluntly, staring down at the human with incomprehension.

(( I must go now... Goodnight, my dear Luna! ))

message 37: by [ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] (last edited Feb 23, 2013 10:33AM) (new)

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((hehehe *grinns* oh, and... That nerdy guy... Is dat u? xD))
Death just stood there, silently examining the weak creature...
She smirked at the boy, plotting delicious plans on how to endlessly torture the soul, making it wish that it's death would be much desirable...
Death silently laughed evily, turning to her sister...
"What should I do about this... Boy?"

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments (( ...He was inspired by me. xD I inspire myself. How pathetic. ))

War turned to Death, beginning to wish that the seven seals hadn't been broken. "Well..." She began with a smirk, looking at the little weirdo standing before them. The kid grinned furiously back at her, which made War wrinkle her nose a bit. "You could give him a walk-through of hell...Or perhaps let a few demons salivate on him for a while...." The boy looked offended. "You two are planning ways to torture me?....That's kinda rude. But awesome!" he said as he fan-girled over the two.

(( This pathetic kid is about to have a fangasm.... xD ))

message 39: by [ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] (last edited Jan 03, 2013 04:22PM) (new)

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((hahahh! well, that proves that you´re too awesome because you inspire yourself xD))

Death chuckled, turning to the freak, pulling him up into the air.
¨Rude?... You know I would have already killed you before you drew another breath... ¨ She threw him to the ground, already finding no interest in the creature...
¨Amusing me was the only thing keeping you alive... I need no more insulting by the likes of you...¨ She used the void walker, an ability to create portals and made one destined to Hell... She grabbed the boy by his shirt and hanged him right above the portal...
¨You don´t satisfy my amusement anymore...¨

((hehhe. I´m trying to make Death look like a badass... Need to ask him for cool lines xD))

message 40: by ↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ (last edited Jan 03, 2013 04:44PM) (new)

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments (( Pffft. Ner, I don't think so.... xD ))

The kid's eyes widened. "Duuuude...That is freaking cool...Do it again!!" He yelled. War sighed. "Or we could just let him rot in his world that is currently being destroyed. I think that he would enjoy hell too much...He'd just brag to all the other miserable souls how he was tossed into hell by Death herself. I would not give him such honor." She said, playing with her hair. A meteor landed a few feet away from them. "And speaking of his world getting destroyed, shouldn't we be the ones destroying it?"

(( xD You have fun with that... ))

message 41: by [ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] (last edited Feb 23, 2013 10:36AM) (new)

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((*british accent* Oh, don't be modest... xD))
"Hmmm... I guess you are right... Maybe I'll just feed him to Dust..." She meant to her pet/guide crow, which appeared from nowhere and settled on her shoulder. Death made the portal dissapear, letting go of the human, and turning to her sister...
"I should be asking for your patience now... The angels nor the Four Chosen have arrived... We need not waist good energy on puny demons nor humans... If you really pay attention, they are destroying themselves at the time..." Death trailed off to do what she does best... Show off her sometimes annoying, but resorceful wisdom, and then eventually stopped, looking at the darkened sky.

((yeah... I'll jist use awesome Death lines from the game, 'cause I know Death'll just stay quiet... xD))

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments (( Neh..... T^T Changing the subject.... I'm learning how to play this one song on the piano, but I keep messing up.... ))

The boy fell on his ass with a thunking noise. He looked up at Death's pet crow. "Nice bird." He said, tempted to feed it a cracker.
War looked around. Death was right: they were destroying themselves. "Do we just sit around and wait? Or do you have a better plan?" She asked bluntly, for standing around was beginning to bore her.

(( xD Probably a good idea...
I must go now, I think I have to wake up early tomorrow...... ))

message 43: by [ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] (last edited Jan 04, 2013 12:23PM) (new)

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((lol... Practice... It makes perfect!~ *comercial smile*))

"The Riders approach! Justice is at hand!" Angels appeared from the skies... Some looked like they wanted to encounter the Horsemen, others just ignored them, knowing that they werw just doing their duty.
"We can just kill them... I know we can fight anyone of them; be the sons of Man, Lords of Heaven, or Dregs of Hell... But those pigeons are so amusing to pluck." She smirked, throwing a scythe, cutting off the wings of one of the angels who provoked her, the scythe returning to it's master. Death swung the blood off her weapon, making the blood splatter all over the floor, covering the geek with it.

message 44: by ↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ (last edited Jan 04, 2013 04:39PM) (new)

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments (( X) I know, but I'm stuck now on this one part...In the beginning. -.- ))

The geek wiped the angel blood off his face and sniffed it.

War chuckled lightly as masochism overtook her. She grabbed and angel and swung it to the wall of the nearest building, leaving a trail of feathers behind it. A few bits of debris came off the wall where the angel was slammed. The geek looked up at War and Death with a poker face. "Damn, you guys are violent." He said as he continued to wipe the blood off himself. War simply rolled her eyes.

(( I couldn't think of anything else... -.-' Be right back...))

message 45: by [ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] (last edited Jan 05, 2013 07:04PM) (new)

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((xD well, keep at it~))

Death completely ignored him, using her deathgrip to pull the angel to her, rapidly cutting the angel in half, the blow being to sharp and quick that it made two other angels infront of her and a tree slash into two pieces...
"Well, that's how taking care of my good scythes pay off... All that sharpening for this... Let's see how useful these can be..." She calmly walked towards the fight between the angels and demons, slaughtering everything coming at her way, and easly blocking and dodging every attack they threw at her.
"Thirty four demons, forty seven angels and twelve humans... You?" She shouted to her sister, throwing a man's corpse by his face to the side, Dust quickly landing on the head of the human, eating it's eye out...

((it's good... I'm quite enjoying being a Horsewoman and all xD))

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments (( I think I should go….My internet is dying every 5 seconds…. ))

"I have lost count, to be honest..." War, after a few bloody encounters with demons and angels, wiped the blood off Chaos Eater on the geek's shirt, who was still standing awestruck from the two. "Hey! What the hell?! Go wipe guts on someone else's shirt!" He said, having a spaz attack. War glared at him for a bit, then wiped the blood on the shirt of the corpse that Death had thrown not far from her. "Excuse me, Dust. I hope that you do not mind." She said to the crow.
"Thank you." The nerd yelled sternly, as he made a pathetic attempt at getting chunks of demons and angels off his shirt, disgustedly.

(( I noticed. XD ))

message 47: by [ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] (last edited Feb 23, 2013 10:40AM) (new)

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((NUUUUUU!!!! *^*))
"Oh, no... He doesn't mind... He has quite a feast..." She showed herself sitting on a moutain of corpses with a blood pool underneath it... She started wiping the blood off one of her scythes with a fluffly stuffed teddybear she had found on the floor, and then toseed it to her sister.
"I heard that thing is called 'cute'." She pointed at the teddybear...
"Hey... Boy... What should I call you? Mortal, Idiot, Geek, Brainless?" She mocked the boy, cutting the ends of her long, black hair with her scythe...

((;P... Are you into it as well? xD))

message 48: by ↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ (last edited Jan 04, 2013 07:23PM) (new)

↬ℛɣσʋ-sαɳ~ℬαsɦ∮ʋℓ ℛℯα℘ℯr↫ | 306 comments (( It's behaving now, so I don't need to leave yet... ^_^ Although I do have an obnoxious headache... ))

The little weirdo stood up straight and twitched a bit. "You can call me Chad...Or, or mortal, geek...Whatever floats your boat." He said, running a hand through his hair nervously.
War caught the bloodstained teddy bear and examined it. It was innocent-looking and harmless... "Is 'cute' another word for 'weak' and 'pathetic'?" She said, tossing the teddy bear behind her. It landed on Chad's face, then to the ground with a semi-moist sound. "Ew..." He said as he looked for something to wipe the blood off with. He sighed as he looked at his shirt and used it for his "sanitary measures".
A meteor landed twenty feet away from him, scattering large debris in all directions. He picked up a rock that came off the meteor the size of a bowling ball. "Damn." He said, his eyes wide with amazement. A demon jumped off a nearby building and landed a few feet in front of him. Chad shrieked like a girl and somehow managed to hurl the bowling ball-rock at the demon in front of him, lodging itself in the demon's eye. With a loud shriek, the demon retreated, running into a few buildings.

(( Yes, I quite enjoy being an emotionless horsewoman. xD ))

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((aww... You don't have panadol *tries to make you stay* sorry it took too long, it's my mom's Bday amd I was singing with 50 more people to her xD))

"Mutt it is, then." She shrugged, walking down her corpse-throne.
"Well, well... Aren't you the little girly, brave soldier. This boy has become a little man! Someone give him a prize!" Death mockingly congratulated him...
She teleported next to her sister, spotting for new toys to play with.
"I guess it is... But a little human was holding it before I killed it..." She meant to the stuffed animal...
"Ugh, when will I find something worth killing... I'm dying of boredom... Ironic..." She grinned, shaking her head at her little comment... Death was dying of boredom...

[ᵁˢᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ] | 2683 comments ((I feel like a fucking tomboy!!!!!!! xD)

« previous 1 3