The Wizarding Demigod Tribute Group discussion

Percy Jackson > Elysium

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,878 (1878 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38

message 1: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 5011 comments Mod
((rp))

message 2: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov Donovan opens his eyes and they step onto the Fields of Elysium. "We're here, baby," he says, squeezing her hand.

message 3: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Stasia looks up into the beautiful place that she will now call home.

message 4: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov Donovan smiles, urging her to follow him. As they walk, the people all bow before them, tilting their heads in respect to both Donovan and Stasia. Donovan smiles upon them and continues to walk past, guiding Stasia toward their crystalline palace.

message 5: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

She squeezes his hand and smiles at the people, recognizing one. "Luke?"

He smiles at her, "My queen."

message 6: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov Donovan stops walking when he sees Stasia recognize Luke. He smiles at the man and bids him to stand. "Hello Luke," he says.

message 7: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

He looks at his king with respect. "Greetings your majesty."

"Oh, it's so good to see you!" she smiles, "Donovan, this is Luke Castellan."

message 8: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov Donovan smiles, holding out his hand to the man. "Pleasure to meet you, Luke."

message 9: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"The pleasure is all mine your majesty," he says in reverence, "I am a son of Hermes."

message 10: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov Donovan nods. "So how do the two of you know one another?" he asks, his arm resting calmly around Stasia's waist.

message 11: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Luke is the one who killed Kronos."

message 12: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov Donovan's eyes widen a little and he smiles. "I see," he remarks with an amused look in his eyes. "That's quite a feat, Luke."

message 13: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Well...it made up for all the bad decisions that I made."

message 14: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov Donovan's smile wavers a little. "I feel you," he replies. "Stasia, would you like to get settled in?"

message 15: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Yes," she smiles up at him.

message 16: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov "It was nice speaking with you, Luke," Donovan says with a smile, shaking the young man's hand. "I hope to see you around again." He ropes his arm through Stasia's and kisses her hair gently.

message 17: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Luke bows to him graciously.

Stasia walks with Donovan up the steps into the palace.

message 18: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov Donovan smiles down at her when the lead guard nods his head at their approach. "Your Majesties," he drawls with straight face, his lance leaning idly against his bicep. "Welcome home."

"It's good to be here," Donovan replies. "Please have the ladies prepare my wife a room." He smiles at the word wife, wondering how Stasia will react.

message 19: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

She looks up at him with surprise and then smiles. "Wife?"

message 20: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov "You will be," he promises with a chaste kiss. "Very soon."

message 21: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"And when exactly is soon?"

message 22: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov "Whenever you want," he replies, his smile sweeter than honey. "It's completely up to you, Your Majesty," he purrs, biting his lip provocatively and dropping into a bow.

message 23: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

She lightly slaps his arm. "No need to be like that."

message 24: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov He continues to bite his lip, winking at her. "Why not? Everyone knows about you and how important you are to me. Why can't I have a little innocent fun in front of the guards?" He smirks, folding her into an embrace.

message 25: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Because I do not like to make it public."

message 26: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov He frowns, but doesn't push her. He releases Stasia from his arms and nods politely to the guard, who opens the doors for them and ushers them inside. Donovan leads Stasia to their new bedroom and forces the doors open without even touching them.

message 27: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"What are you doing?"

message 28: by Tiana (last edited Dec 28, 2012 03:03PM) (new)

Tiana Dalichov "What do you mean?" he asks, opening the curtains to flood the room with sunlight. Once again, they open without him touching them; just the movement of his hand is enough.

message 29: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"To bright," she winces at the light.

message 30: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov "Sorry," he replies, shutting the curtains a little.

message 31: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"It's fine, I'm just used to the darkness now."

message 32: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov He settles the curtain halfway open and displays the room with a sweep of his arm. "What do you think?" he asks, leading her further into the room. "The royal chambers are the most beautiful in the entire palace."

message 33: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"It is very beautiful," she smiles, letting her hand brush against the comforter.

message 34: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov He sighs in relief that she likes it and he goes to stare out the window upon the green fields, the sunset brilliant against the horizon.

message 35: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Weary from all that has happened, she lays down on the bed.

message 36: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov Donovan hears a soft thump and looks back to see Stasia lying on the bed. He slowy walks over, a sad smile on his face. "Would you like me to leave you alone for a while? So you can rest?"

message 37: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"No," she says, reaching out for his hand, "stay with me."

message 38: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov He smiles, approaching the bed, and sits on the edge of the comforter, clasping her hand. "If that's what you want," he whispers, his glowing skin sending calming vibes toward her.

message 39: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

She closes her eyes and squeezes his hand slightly.

message 40: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov He squeezes back, lying down beside her. "I'm right here, baby," he murmurs into her hair. "Sleep."

message 41: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

She cuddles into his chest and sighs.

message 42: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov Donovan holds her while she sleeps, his warm skin functioning as a blanket. He hears her murmur his name in her sleep and he smiles, tightening his arms around her.

message 43: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

*time skip: hour later

Stasia wakes, still in Donovan's tight embrace. ((whoa, that rhymed))

message 44: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov ((lol))

Donovan looks at her with soft eyes and a smile. "Hey, baby."

message 45: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Hello, handsome."

message 46: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov He blushes, biting his lower lip.

message 47: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"You look so cute when you blush."

message 48: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov A nervous laugh leaves his lips and he blushes even more.

message 49: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

She laughs at his flushed face and gets off of the bed. "Am I going to get fresh clothes?"

message 50: by Tiana (new)

Tiana Dalichov "The servants brought up all your things from the Underworld. They should be in the armoire over there. Gods...I never thought I'd ever say the word armoire..." he smirks.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38