Character Roleplays discussion

Action > Assassins Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 244 (244 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Zoey, Heed my commands. Or Die. (new)

Zoey (zzoey) | 623 comments Mod
*Begin*

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments ((I guess my character will intercept yours to get this going))

Seraphine looked over the edge of the steel bar down at the workers. They had yet to stop her and it would be best to move quickly; her feathers were getting wet. She carefully made her way along the beam, her arms out as a form of balance. Once she reached the edge, she knew where her destination would be. The building was slightly lower then the beam she was on and if she did it right, she would be able to make it to the building. Unless someone were to distract her.

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Des sat at an outside cafe that rested on an upper balcony, a good veiw point. Dark ray bans shadowing her dark eyes, dispite the clouds. The unbrella of the table open sheilding her from the rain. Her stoney face almost sereal with the lack of emotion. She sipped her coffee and glanced at the watch on her wrist. Late again. That damn informant was always late. She crossed her legs as she looked out

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments ((I think so...))
Once one cable snapped, the workers below began to move frantically. The beam had been above her and was now crashing down over the one she was currently standing on. Moving lithely, she turned back for the other building. The faint sound of firing reached her ears and she jumped. The building below had already been crashed into it would seem, so her entrance was a little less grand.
Her leg caught on the frame, pain shooting up it as after, and she was soon rolling in beside someone. Taking a moment to breath, she tensed and slid her hand down to where she kept her knife slowly.

message 5: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments ((sure! sounds fun. Should she come looking for ya?))

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments Sera got to her feet, groaning softly with the pain that raced up her left leg. She hobbled around to the desk, leaning against it for support. This was not how things were supposed to be going. Her target would be where she had planned in a matter of minutes--no seconds-- and she wasn't there.
Wonderful, really.

message 7: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Des swore under her breath. She was pissed now. What had Herald gotten himself into this time. Des put money on the table. Telling by those rifle shots going off she would start there. She zipped up her leather jacket and pulled up the black attached hood. She jogged to the edge of the building, since it was raining no one else was out here. She attatched the steel wiring in her pocket to the egde and eased her self over.She made her way down to the suporrt beams and made her way across. She searched for a bit before finding a blasted in window. "Damn it Herold."

message 8: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Des began scaling her way down to the hole. A bit more gracfully that the last two if the damage wasn't proof enough. The superiors are gonna love this one. She was soon climbing down into the hole, cutting her hands a bit. She saw her informant on the ground and a forien agent, so of course she pulled her gun. A nice shiney silver glock."Don't move."

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:11PM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments Sera stumbled back towards Herold cautiously, slipping her hand into his pocket for his phone. She looked down at the number and flipped open the phone to answer as she knelt beside him.

"Call back later."

She hung up the phone and tossed it back towards Herold, watching him with narrowed eyes. She turned, hearing someone else's voice. Feigning a firm stance and uninjured state of body, she smirked slightly. "Who would you be?"

message 10: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments ((Just saw your post, sorry. Should I edit or...?))

message 11: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments ((hmm yeah but she could still be kneeling next to him and have done the call thing.))

message 12: by Lyric (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:11PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments "I'm here Herold....but so in a new friend of ours"Des said in her monotonous voice as she pointed the gun at the woman."I belive that's my question"she murmured, face not changing.

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:14PM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments ((Edited))
Sera looked back to Herold as she heard his voice. She inwardly groaned, another person to deal with besides the girl.
"Now it seems that pieces are all aligned," she sighed cryptically, "You don't need to know my name; it's only business and I'd rather not have anyone who's still breathing remember it."

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments ((Moi!))

"Riddles are for the competent, so shall the competent get them," Sera replied, shrugging softly. She stood uneasily, a grimace flashing onto her face before disappearing as quickly as it came. "I'll only be taking my leave in a moment."

message 15: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments "Don't care. Now if you honestly arn't the one to attacked my informant, I'd like to just take him and go"Des said walking forward, gun or yes never leaving the young woman. She was pretty young, Des thought. Collage age. Thier getting younger and younger. Des' voice was odd. There was no emotion, no anger or supirority. But that only made it worse. Someone incapable of emotion is capable of doing thing to someone with no remorse. Horriable things.

message 16: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments ((=p I'm game.))

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments "Who am I to stop you from taking back your wall," Sera questioned, the silver bishop earring in her ear dangling as she leaned forward. Each rank was given a similar item to keep on their persons at all time. She'd just happened to choose one that she found to be most convenient.

message 18: by Lyric (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:23PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Des looked to him before she holsered her gun once more. She pulled back the dark hood but kept the glasses on. She looked to the girl."WTC? Again? Your getting to deep in this Herold."She turned to the girl.""Thank you..I guess."Deschan said.

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:27PM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments "Unfortunately, I must see to it that someone meets their end tonight," Sera stated, "And the game has only begun. It's simply your move." She limped slightly to the window, looking out for a place to land. "Just call me Bishop for now."

message 20: by Lyric (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:28PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Des stood next to her partner letting him do the talking. No use scaring the wits out of the girl anymore. She stuck her hands in her pockets, fittling him a sebon needle. A nervous habit only 2 people knew about. "what about your leg. You are injured."

message 21: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments "I'll be fine," Sera replied, "I'll just be off the board for a little bit, is all. This is nothing."

message 22: by Lyric (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:34PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Des nodded, understanding. She would say the exact same thing if it was her. Des turned to Herold and looked him over, noting his own injureys. She's take a look later."Do you still have the packet"SHe said looking at him through her ray bans.

message 23: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments ((no your not! lol I do the same thing all the time, here let me respond to the second part of that.))

message 24: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments "Dero," Sera echoed, "How exactly did you come by this information? My target was only on my spaces, so how does an outsider know of this?" Sera narrowed her eyes, brows drawn with thought.

message 25: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Des nodded and pulled out her phone ready for the down load."We already knew my target, Nakamura, and his were working together. Yours is a quincidence"

message 26: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments "My name isn't Cleo, and I should really have a talk with your informants soon," Sera snapped, "And I suppose you would know because he was calling your phone."

message 27: by Lyric (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:45PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments "He;s been calling mine to. HE put a hit out on you ya know"Des said. She hopped up to sit on a desk as she scanned the uploaded file SHe began making notes on another app.

message 28: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments Sara's jaw clenched as she looked away for a moment. "If he wants to start a game," she drawled, "Then, I'll just finish it for him." As smart as it had seemed in her mind, the idea of faking her own death was really quite odd. It had to be convincing, meaning she might actually have to severely injure herself. Of course, she was already exposed to such risks on a daily basis.

message 29: by Lyric (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:53PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments "Don't make a rash decision on a furied mind"Des said in her odd voice. She finished with her notes and sent them to Harold. She sighed and stoold, taking out her gun once more knwoing she would have to go to keep boy wonder over here from getting killed.

message 30: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments Sliding her knife out from its spot at her thigh, Sera looked over it. It might be a while before she used it again. "You both might want to step back," she suggested, "I don't think you want the splatter on your clothes."

message 31: by Lyric (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:58PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments ""Yeah yeah Boy Wonder. I got this"Des said but agreed to spot for him. She was more close range anyway. She turned to the girl-Bishop."Call me Destiny"she said since the girl notiied her being called 'Des' she should proably base a code name on that. SHe watched the girl. She wondered if it was nessasary but she wouldn't but in. She was a grown woman capiable of her own decisions.

message 32: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Des set to work, bringing out her bonoculars and setting them up to the right settings. She then began to peice together her snipper from the bag over her shoulder.

message 33: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments Sliding back against the window, she checked to make sure the canopy of the resturant below was beneath her. Holding out the knife, she ruefully smiled. "Shall we make a splash onto the front page?" She plunged the knife into her stomach. With her training came lessons of anatomy which she found most usefully at this time. She made sure to steer clear of major organs and arteries, but allowed the knife to slide into a dangerous spot. With a sputter, she coughed up a bit of blood before sliding out the window.

message 34: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments Sera had begun to bleed profusely, eyes fluttering. "I was supposed to fall, you idiot," she gasped, "What were you thinking? You could have actually gotten us killed."

message 35: by Lyric (last edited Dec 26, 2012 11:15PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Des watched over them scilently, like a gardian angel. She hitched the sniper over her shoulder before she also took the plunge. She aimed at a flag pole a few floors up. She caught hold before swinging around the end of it and swining into the broken window. She winced as ice pirced her skin. One large shard going though her arm, disappearing in her dark jacket, imbeding in the arm.She stood, void of any pain. She went to look them over.

message 36: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments Sera rolled her eyes. "Spare me your romantics," she scoffed, "I was never going to die. It was supposed to be faked. He was gonna see that I was dead. If I kept falling, I would have hit the canopy." She stopped, coughing wetly. She must have hit something important. Sitting up, she took the bandages and removed the outer layer of her attire. She pressed it tightly against her wound to stop the bleeding. "As I was saying, I would have it the canopy of the little restaurant below at an god that would only bruise further besides the stab wound."

message 37: by Lyric (last edited Dec 26, 2012 11:24PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Des grabbed his arm."Hey......calm down"SShe said unsure why she was defending Bishop. SHe guessed she admired the girl....knwoing who you where was a special thing. She turned to Sera."I can send a pic to your target now. If you act dead I'll say I took the bounty and he'll think your dead. No need for a body. The money I get will be transfered to you in a secret account I'll set up"she said darkly.

message 38: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Des sighed knowing he let his temper get the better of him. Shhe shoulder the equipment and made a move to follow but turnd to Sera awaiting her answer.

message 39: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments ((already ahead of you m'man))

message 40: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments "I don't need the money," Sera replied, "Only the satisfaction of watching the life leave his eyes when I kill him. You can keep if, or give it to a charity. Whichever works for you."

message 41: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments "Right"she said she took a vantage point from window setting up a good shot for spotting Herald."I'm ready when you are Bishop. Be sure to look dead."she murmured looking through the scope.

message 42: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments ((XD Des, the socially akward seems to be making better friends XD))

message 43: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments Sera coughed a bit more, hoping to get a just few more splatters of blood on her lips. She lay back onto the floor, eyes wide for the picture. "Ready," she stated, throwing the bandages to the side.

message 44: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Des nodded and took out the gaurds first with a scilent shot. Wonder boy would always be her prority. She then got up and took mutiple pictures, from multiple angels before sending them."It's done. Here. Medicantion to clot the bleeding til you can get to the hospital. I assume you have other alisis and identies to cover it"she said and pressed some medication into her hand before rushing back to her scope to take out more gaurds."Come on Wonder Boy. Keep it up."

message 45: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments Sera nodded and got to her feet. She stumbled towards the door, leaning against the frame to take the medication. Once it was done, she gathered her clothes and went to the direction of the nearest hospitals. Better to stick to the shadows, as to avoid being seen.

message 46: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments "Good Luck Bishop"SHe murmured. She had a feeling that she would run into her again.

message 47: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments "Wonder boy. Talk to me. What are you sorry for"Des said, some emotion leaking into her voice. She hated when he got vauge like this. SHe heard buzzing over the intercom. She heard her targets death. Was that what he apologized for. She could care less about that."Wonder boy is it Him?"

message 48: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments "Luck be a lady, and a lady I am," Sera called softly, smirking despite the pain. She was sure they would meet once more, and probably soon. She froze as she heard the apology and turned. Herold is was in trouble. Even in her current state she could be of use. She hobbled back towards the others. She had a debt to repay, and she always repaid her debts.

message 49: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments Des felt Sera approch behind her."Bishop your no help injured"she said bluntly honest as always.

message 50: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 6829 comments "Wonder boy!"Des called out to her only friend. She calculated the trigectory of the fall and pulled wire out and tied it to the edge before jumpping. She slid down the wire with easy before she caught up to the desent, wire cutting her hands.

« previous 1 3 4 5