Angels and Demons discussion

RP > Lake

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

huge beautiful lake in the middle of the forest

message 2: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Cuteness Overloard 2 (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 148 comments Mod
West stood by the edge of the lake, staring into the crystal blue water. Her fingers lightly went to touch the water. Her eyes glowed at the beautiful water. Soon, ripples went through the water where she touché it. It was so beautiful. She couldn't help but love it.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton unlike everyone else was in the water, ripping at things at the bottom, and everytime she would run out of breath she'd pop back up and gulp down a ton of air and go back down, after all she was a demon, wasn't she already dead?

Ashton suddenly frustrated grabs a big, big fish and rips it into two, why was she on this disgusting flat earth? Why couldn't she go home! She with all her force throws the fish remains up, she knew for a fact that it had landed somewhere on the land. She sits at the bottom, closing her eyes, crossing her arms.

message 4: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 21 comments Razor looked around the lake. He was in his human form not wanting to be noticed for who he was. He had a creepy smirk on his face.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Leon appeared and was tackeled by a tall man looking like : http://media.beta.photobucket.com/use...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yoite *Toothless* wrote: "Leon appeared and was tackeled by a tall man looking like : http://media.beta.photobucket.com/use......"

message 7: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Cuteness Overloard 2 (new)

West flew down and then bak up when the man tackled Leon. Her big amber eyes looked confused.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Leons eyes widened as ivan pressed his lips agenst leons

message 9: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Cuteness Overloard 2 (new)

West frowned and floated down. She just wanted to take her Leon away from the Russian. She gave a light cough.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Leon pushed him away "ivan please i am with someone" ivan spun aroundto face her and smiled "ah you girl da?"

message 11: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Cuteness Overloard 2 (new)

"Yes." West said and her wings pressed against her back in a nervous manner. She looked at Leon.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Leon smiled weakly movingcloser to her "ivan this is wes, west this is ivan" ivannodded standing over both of them

message 13: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Cuteness Overloard 2 (new)

"Nice to meet you, Ivan." West smiled at him.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivan nodded staring at Leon "kiku is back da?" Leon nodded

message 15: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Cuteness Overloard 2 (new)

West was quiet and stood next to Leon.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Leon shifted uneasly. Ivan smiled coldly, and picked up his bloody pipe "well i am leaving know, da. you have fun with girl, hopefully she wont leave you~" he laughed and spread his black wings and dissepared. Leon gasped and collasped

message 17: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Cuteness Overloard 2 (new)

West grabbed him before he could fall. "Leon!" She said and clutched him against her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

leon smiled "i am fine. Ivan has a..aurar..a air around him i dont know how to explain it but it is scary as shit.." he msiled and kisses her gently, his hand on the back of her neck "i am sorry that i interupted..us" he lbushed and kisses her neck softly

message 19: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Cuteness Overloard 2 (new)

West blushed a red and felt herself make a tiny noise. "It's fine, but, I'd like to continue, Leon." Her wings spread out a bit as her amber eyes looke at him lovingly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

he msiled and they dissepared (back to Leon's dorm~ XD)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Sleet wrote: "Zara saw a chunk of fish fly in the air, dodging it as it fell beside her. "Ashton." she whispered. Getting to her feet and running to the edge she dived into the lake. She swam to the bottom in an..."

Ashton ignore all contact, keeping her feet planted to the sand below her, bubbles rise every few seconds. Why did she have to stay here? She could feel her face heating up even in this ever so cold water.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Ashton after a time of cooling down walked along the lake floor until she was slowly and straight-faced walking with water sliding from her body to the ground, soaking anything around her in water. She doesn't look at much of anyone, her dark eyes surrounded by black. She walk to the part farthest away from salvation and sit down. Sitting her forearm on her knees pulled up to her body.