NED READERS discussion

House of Secrets (House of Secrets, #1)
This topic is about House of Secrets
Ask Ned! > Ask Ned about the House of Secrets (#1)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Margo (new)

Margo (maothrockmorton) | 4 comments Mod
Do you have any questions for Ned about his newest book House of Secrets? Ask Ned your question today and check back often to see if he has answered it!

message 2: by Ned, Author of The Other Normals (last edited Feb 13, 2013 08:46AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ned | 19 comments Mod
Hello, Ned here, yes yes, ready to answer questions about HOUSE OF SECRETS, the first book I have written (or co-written) with a colossus in it

message 3: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (introspectivenerd) | 6 comments Who's idea was it to start the book? Did you both send idea back and forth? Or did you meet up and discuss everything face to face? :)

message 4: by Ned, Author of The Other Normals (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ned | 19 comments Mod
Amanda, Chris had the idea for the project years ago, I helped him make it a book. We emailed chapters back and forth. We have only met face to face 5 times! (I think. Maybe 6)

Cian Mortimer | 5 comments When is number 2 out

message 6: by Ned, Author of The Other Normals (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ned | 19 comments Mod
Coming in 2014, Cian!

Cian Mortimer | 5 comments Thanks

Cian Mortimer | 5 comments I loved this book and think your a great writer so I would like to have your opinion on this chapter!

CHAPTER I

It was a cold,brisk day in the midst of severely cold winter. Doctor George Davis was working alone in his lab all week, he rarely came out and his wife was getting worried.
He stayed in his lab by himself before but never for more than a day or two. If only she knew what her husband had set into motion.
"How come you were at the lab so long"asked his wife"You had me worried sick. "Sorry honey,we were snowed in, but you will never believe the progress we made. I think I may be on to a cure for cancer"said George."Oh my god! That's unbelievable!,you would not believe how much hope that has given me"she said excitedly. "I can understand that you are excited, but why SO! excited"asked George suspiciously. "George, There is something I need to tell you, and I think you should sit down. I have cancer".

CHAPTER II

message 9: by Ned, Author of The Other Normals (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ned | 19 comments Mod
Pretty good Cian, now go read "On Writing" by Stephen King! Keep it up!