The Nexus discussion

ARCHIVES > Enchanted Nominated for the CAPA

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judith (new)

Judith Leger (judithleger) | 70 comments The Romance Studio gave Enchanted a 5 star review at the end of November and now it's nominated in their Cupid and Psyche Award under fantasy romance.

I'm still in disbelief!

This is the link to nomination page at The Romance Studio. http://www.theromancestudio.com/capa.php

This is the link to the review of Enchanted at The Romance Studio.
http://www.theromancestudio.com/revie...

message 2: by Midu, loves Ratatouille (new)

Midu Hadi | 6726 comments Mod
woohoo! go Judith's book! :-D

message 3: by Judith (new)

Judith Leger (judithleger) | 70 comments Thanks, Midu! Really excited. Been deep into writing a young adult urfan fantasy the last 2 months and the world has simply floated by me unnoticed. This was a fantastic surprise to wake up to this morning. Awesome Christmas gift!

message 4: by Midu, loves Ratatouille (new)

Midu Hadi | 6726 comments Mod
Best of luck with the YA-UF too!

message 5: by Judith (new)

Judith Leger (judithleger) | 70 comments Thanks! Keeping fingers crossed with this. It's a lot longer than Wraith's Forest.

message 6: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 697 comments Congratulations Judith! I really enjoyed Enchanted.

message 7: by Judith (new)

Judith Leger (judithleger) | 70 comments Thanks, Leigh!

message 8: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 697 comments Can we vote or something to help you?

message 9: by Judith (last edited Dec 26, 2012 04:04PM) (new)

Judith Leger (judithleger) | 70 comments I don't think so. I believe they vote on TRS. There's no links or anything on there to make me believe you can vote like on Night Owl Reviews.

Thanks for the thought, though!

message 10: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 697 comments If there is anything I can do let me know. I like to support my friends and favorite authors.

message 11: by Judith (new)

Judith Leger (judithleger) | 70 comments Will do, love!! I really appreciate it. And back at cha! If you need me, let me know.