Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

General Chatting > TNT cancelled Leverage

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6569 comments Mod
TNT cancelled Leverage and that sucks. I hate that the show has been cancelled. This season wasn't one of their best seasons. I wish the actors/actresses can land another job or even that another network pick them up. I hope not ION. This station already plays reruns of the show. I don't have that channel anymore, due to me not having satellite anymore. I hope USA pick them up.

They should have never hooked up Parker and Hardison this season. Leverage didn't do justice by their relationship. I know that relationships aren't the center piece of the show, but have them as a couple and not really show them as a couple. Don't get me wrong, they had their brief cuteness, but that was about it. No real kiss. In my opinion, a show should not have an interracial storyline, if they aren't going to go there.

If the show is picked up by another network, I hope we get to see a real interracial couple on TV and the writing gets better.

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 221 comments I'm sad to see this show be cancelled. It wasn't my favorite but it was still fun to watch at time. I liked the idea of the series. It was definitely something new. I recorded the last show last night on my dvr and will watch it later after I watch Rizzoli and Isles which I also recorded.

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

I like watching Rizzoli and Isles. It was their season finale last night. I've recorded it and will watch it later.

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
I was sad about it getting canceled. I hope to see the actors on other shows.

message 5: by Arch , Mod (new)

Me too Danielle.