Totally Original discussion

Creepy Dreams

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) But I'll tell them later, bye for now.

message 3: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) | 1849 comments Mod
I love creepy dreams!

message 4: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments I don't exactly remember my dreams. Only if they reoccur. I get reoccuring dreams that keep coming back for a long time. Or I dream and get deja vu a few weeks later.

Prof. River Song/ Xochil (profriversongxochil) | 109 comments Creepy dreams rock!

message 6: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

I know, right?

Prof. River Song/ Xochil (profriversongxochil) | 109 comments I had a creepy dream when all my friends fell in love with each other. That was a nightmare.

message 8: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Wouldn't it be good if all your friends fell in love with each other?

Prof. River Song/ Xochil (profriversongxochil) | 109 comments No!! It would be GROSSS! And my mortal enemy liked me.

message 10: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments That situation is a situation I wouldn't want to be in.

message 11: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments Yep! Exactly what I was thinking. If that ever happened, ifhei uhdfieknafiodaefrei (shuddering)

message 12: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments Rich?

message 13: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments Yep! I know, I've heard the term rich refer to different things and in different uses but, you've never used it that way before. Rich does describe the situation but that wasn't what I expected.

message 14: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments But you know what they say, expect the unexpected.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Isn't that creepy that I meet you guys in dreams? o.O

message 16: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments Yeah that's creepy

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I once dreamed I was eating my brother. Very creepy!

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I sort of find stuff in my dreams...and believe me, I get Trig sums in my dreams and try to figure out the right answer o.O

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I do too. But getting them in dreams is freaky.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 376 comments I have the strangest dreams...

message 25: by Badgerlord, Marquis de Badger (new)

Badgerlord | 727 comments Mod
I know I dream, I just forget them within a few hours of waking.

message 26: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments Me too

message 27: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments I called you.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 376 comments I had a dream I met one of my favorite actors. Why did I have to wake up??

message 29: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments Recently, during break, I've been having these dreams where I go to school but then realize I forgot everything. I think it's just a fear in my subconscious.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 376 comments I think I've dreamt that.

message 31: by Monkeyduels (new)

Monkeyduels | 404 comments My dreams are weird cause I always find them happening in real life and I dislike deja-vu.

message 32: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments That happens to me all the time!

message 33: by Monkeyduels (new)

Monkeyduels | 404 comments I know!!! it's actually really creepy.

message 34: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments My recent nightmare/horrifying dreams have been all about what could become of me in the future. It scares me and I blame it on this whole high school thing eighth graders have been doing.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Last night I had a dream...I was on the sea side...in a huge mansion. There were a LOT of people there, most I know, few I don't. I went to the shore...and I saw the sky, it was nighttime there...and I saw shooting stars =) Then I wished...for my wish X)
Then I woke up to find my phone saying 1:32 am. I went back to sleep.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) It was something like this:

message 37: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments Cool, I once dreamed I was in a mansion where they had a secret lab and zoo and the poor animals....

message 39: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments I'm pretty sure me and a bunch of little kids stormed the place and rescued the animals using a system of dumbbell waiters.

message 41: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments :)

message 43: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments :D

message 44: by Monkeyduels (new)

Monkeyduels | 404 comments :P

message 46: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments :)

message 47: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 661 comments Interesting

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) I just had a dream where my younger bro and I were in the middle of huge playground... of sand, and some creepy knights were fighting us o.O

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I am a dreamer. In other words, I love dreams and I dream about everything possible :P I have fought many, many things in dreams and have had a lot of creepy dreams. One creepy one was where there was this other dimension evil place called False. The really creepy part is that it is/would be (yes, I have an outrageous imagination) right above the horse pasture and around the house *gulp*

« previous 1