Reader's Corner discussion

Question of the Week? > Question #6: Books as gifts

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 26 comments Did you receive books as gifts? If so, what were they?

message 2: by Jaret (new)

Jaret I got a gift card to Books A Million and a Booklover's 2013 Calendar. Do those count?

message 3: by Lady ♥ Belleza (last edited Dec 27, 2012 07:54AM) (new)

Lady ♥ Belleza (bella_foxx) Jaret wrote: "I got a gift card to Books A Million and a Booklover's 2013 Calendar. Do those count?"

THEY COUNT!

message 4: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) I received Voyager by Diana Gabaldon. Yay!

message 5: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 26 comments Yes, I LOVE gift cards to Books A Million!

message 6: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 26 comments I gave books as gifts and I got books as gifts, I got "The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh; "Call the Midwife" by Jennifer Worth; & "The Pirate Coast" by Richard Zacks. I've already finished "The Language of Flowers!"

message 7: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) Barbara wrote: "I gave books as gifts and I got books as gifts, I got "The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh; "Call the Midwife" by Jennifer Worth; & "The Pirate Coast" by Richard Zacks. I've already fini..."

I hope you enjoy Call the Midwife. One of my favourites this year.

message 8: by KimBear (new)

KimBear (kimberlybears) I didn't get any books or book related gift cards...I do need to go pick up my Booklovers Calendar though. Thanks for the reminder. :)

message 9: by Jaret (new)

Jaret I just got To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee To Kill a Mockingbird and The Help by Kathryn Stockett The Help from my Secret Santa for another online group I'm in.