Obsidian (Lux, #1) Obsidian discussion

Obsidian or Hush Hush?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 130 (130 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Mish Two of my favorite series and they're quite similar and I just can't seem to choose which one is better!

lara obsidian all the way

Nazia It's so easy and obvious,Hush hush all the way. Obsidian was kind of boring whereas Hush hush was fun and exciting.

*~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~* I agree with Rhiannon and Esra, Obsidian all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D

Alex I would have too say Obsidian because I've never read Hush, Hush but I know quite a bit about it and from what I hear, I don't like it too much...

Diana I read both and Obsidian is so much better. I haven't even gathered the energy to read Crescendo, and I pre-ordered it to give to my sister a very long time ago. So I could have read it anytime and she hasn't even gone past that book to the 3rd... Tells you how enthralled it left me. I currently own all Obsidian books, except for the first one cuz i discovered it at the library.

Mish Well Hush Hush was amazing the last book especially! But the Lux series has left me itching for more. I'll have to read the next one to completely make my decision...

Aalaa OBSIDIAAN WEEEE <3

Katherine Olivia Oh man, Patch or Daemon?? WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME SO!? K, Hush Hush is better as a stand alone book, but Obsidian is better as a series.

message 10: by J B (new) - rated it 5 stars

J B Obsidian <3 <3 I wish they were making it into a movie instead of Hush Hush :/

message 11: by Kim (last edited Jan 20, 2013 05:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Ahmadi I have read both hush hush and obsidian. Any way I think obsidian wins. But the truth is hush hush is more of a loner book and what makes obsidian so great is the awesome series. Oh and both patch and Daemeon are both sexy <3

Rebekah is this a trick question?
lol. I really like Obsidian. The way the author wrote was WOW. Ive never read Hush Hush myself but a friend of mind said it was alright. And she knows what I like best, so hmmm. Ijust have to see. :D

Book_Wonders OBSIDIAN all the way <3

Fanzura NO. people who have not read Hush Hush, just do yourself a favour and skip that book altogether. Obsidian is incredible!

At least the characters in Obsidian have excellent personalities.

Nora in Hush Hush is such a downer..Maybe you could read it for Patch.

Rebekah Peeves wrote: "NO. people who have not read Hush Hush, just do yourself a favour and skip that book altogether. Obsidian is incredible!

At least the characters in Obsidian have excellent personalities.

Nora in ..."

haha.. yeah thats exactly what i was thinking.

Karen OBSIDIAN! Although I love Hush Hush as well!!

Madeline OBSIDIAN!! there is waayyyy too much drama in HUSH HUSH series, and I couldn't stand Nora, If Nora and Katy were in a fighting pen, Katy would kick ass!! sooooo OBSIDIAN 4EVER!!!!!!

Sarah Luby GREAT QUESTIUON!! To tell you the truth i do not know becuas ei love the charatcers both so much but i ahve to choose Obsidian because i love Katys spirit. ;)

Megan I would have to say it is a tie. I love both books and I don't think one was better than the other.

Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile Both of these series are absolutely phenomenal, and I really loved both of them! My preference would be Obsidian because I enjoyed the characters more, Daemon and Katy especially. I realy love Patch and Nora as well. It's just so hard to choose!

Juliana OBSIDIAN! Hush Hush has something missing for me. Nora can be really maddening. & as Madeline said Katy Would kick Nora's ass. I love you Patch, but this time I belong to Daemon.

Kanika both are good, can't choose one

Sofiraindrop I loved the two of them, but I love Patch more, so I' m with Hush Hush

Mybookishreads OBSIDIAN HANDS DOWN.

Auhmanduh After reading Hush Hush...Obsidian. The only good thing about hush hush was Patch.

Elisa Rivera I don't know!!! I love patch and damon :D I can't decide T.T

message 27: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa i have yet to read obsidian but i have read REALLY FREAKING AMAZINGLY AWESOME REVIEWS also hush hush is an awesome series but i think im leaning more towards obsidian super excited to read it :D

Ashley I love Patch. Even though Patch was infuriating you could tell that he seriously cared about Nora. Daemon was annoyingly cocky in a sexy way. However, his feelings for Katy were not clear to her or anyone else. His split personality was understandable but not as lovable as Patch. I still love Daemon, but PATCH, YOU ARE MY MAN!

message 29: by Yoce (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yoce Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Why put these two togetherrrr! Craaaap crappp! Hahah! =p

Welll.....Im going to have to say Hush Hush because I read it before Obsidian. But darn it!!! They are both such goood boooks! But.....I think Patch has my heart!!!! =p

Tamara Obsidian!!! Hush Hush was good but after a while it seemed like I was only reading it for Patch ;)

Sydney Ooh... That's a tough one! Um... Probably Hush, Hush because I like the romance and adore Patch. I like Obsidian, but some parts in the book are kind of boring (Sorry). Anyways I kinda like Patch better. He is organized whereas Daemon is all over the place, and I hated him in book 1 (Sorry ladies).

message 32: by Tal (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tal Why do we have to pick?!?!?! I love them both and i'm inlove with both Dameon and Patch- they're really kinda the same and i love boy characters like them.
So i say.... both of them are mine!

RegencyEmma Obsidian!!!!

message 34: by Alex (last edited May 26, 2013 11:16AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alex Sydney wrote: "Ooh... That's a tough one! Um... Probably Hush, Hush because I like the romance and adore Patch. I like Obsidian, but some parts in the book are kind of boring (Sorry). Anyways I kinda like Patch better. He is organized whereas Daemon is all over the place, and I hated him in book 1 (Sorry ladies)"

That's fine, I can have Daemon! :P

Paige OBSIDIAN!!!

Megan I loved both series, so much... I would have to say it's a tie.

Nikki My first love was Patch,but then Daemon came into my life...and I just absolutely fell in love with him.
So Obsidian all the way!!

message 38: by Nikki (last edited May 28, 2013 04:06PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nikki Tamara wrote: "Obsidian!!! Hush Hush was good but after a while it seemed like I was only reading it for Patch ;)"

Yeah ,that is what i thought too.I mean I can read obsidian million times and I won't get tired of it,but if I read hush hush again it will be kind off boring for me

April Cifuentes Obsidian is so much better than Hush Hush!!!!

diemmi147 Definitely Obsidian. I hate Hush Hush.

Fanny Hush hush is great, and sweet. But coome on! OBSIDIAN IS PERFECTION zkhfkchkhdhsl

*~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~* Obsidian all the way! Hush hush got on my nerves almost right away...

message 43: by S. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S. Although I love Patch and Hush Hush... I'll have to say Obsidian. Katy and Daemon are PERFECT! And so is the whole Luxen-alien concept... it's blow your mind amazing!

Paige reading till forever wrote: "Obsidian all the way! Hush hush got on my nerves almost right away..."

agreed!!!

message 45: by Kara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kara Miller Nothing more to Discuss...OBSIDIANNNNNN alll the way!!!...DAemon as the bonus package

Bookaholic OBSIDIAN. Daemon Black is too yummy to pass

Cassy Obsidian!! I'm obsessed.

Katherine Kouklinou Is that a question?? OBSIDIANNNN !!!( = DAEMON )!!!!

http://www.google.gr/imgres?biw=1280&...

GOOOO BOYYYY!!!!

message 49: by Mary (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mary Obsidian completely. I devoured that book in a single sitting while after a couple weeks of occasionally picking Hush, Hush up I got bored and gave up after around 180 pgs.

Violet OBSIDIAN. The story goes way deeper than the cover-well, eventually you realise that.. Love hush hush, but lux all the way!

« previous 1 3