What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. YA book about several teens and their lives, sex and drugs are also involved

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fehryn (new)

Fehryn White | 3 comments I read a book in about 2005 and it was a young adult book with stories about multiple teens and their challenges in life. The book changed narrative like going from teen to teen and I think they were all interconnected. I remember the cover being blue with different pills on it I think. It was written with very slang terms. One of the only things I can remember from the actual story was that one of the teens was always having sex with his girlfriend.

message 2: by Kristina Marie (new)

Kristina Marie | 137 comments Doing It has multiple perspectives from make characters, but I didn't see a blue cover with pills on it.

message 3: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Rx by Tracy Lynn? Rx by Tracy Lynn

message 4: by Fehryn (new)

Fehryn White | 3 comments I might be mistaken about the cover. I'm not sure. I really don't remember much about the book and it really sucks for me trying to find it haha! Thanks for these suggestions! I'm going to look into them!

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38240 comments Mod
Any luck, Fehryn?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38240 comments Mod
We'll give Fehryn until the end of the year to respond, otherwise this goes to Abandoned.