Your favorite Eva Ibbotson's book?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hannah I've only read:

1. A Company of Swans
2. A Song for Summer
3. A Countess Below Stairs
4. The Morning Gift

My favorite has to be The Morning Gift, followed very closely by A Countess Below Stairs. I'm wondering what other Eva Ibbotson fans here think :)

Rebecca I don't know- I think I have to make a tie- between A Countess Below Stairs and The Reluctant Heiress. The first and last of these book that I read- both have secret royalty in them so maybe that's why I like them so much. The Morning Gift is up there too. They make up my top 3. I love them all though. I guess I didn't really answer your question?

Hannah Rebecca wrote: "I don't know- I think I have to make a tie- between A Countess Below Stairs and The Reluctant Heiress. The first and last of these book that I read- both have secret royalty in them so maybe that's..."

LOL it does answer the question. It's always hard to choose one favorite when you've read quite a number. I've just bought The Reluctant Heiress but haven't got the time to read it yet. Now I'm more eager to start.

Shapeshifter The Morning Gift and A Countess Below Stairs

Christina Dudley I loved Journey to the River Sea by Eva Ibbotson ! Adventure, laugh-out-loud humor, and enjoyable for middle-grade to adult.

Robin My favorites are 1 A Company of Swans 2 A Countess Below Stairs
3 The Reluctant Heiress.