Evermore (The Immortals, #1) Evermore discussion


74 views
Hey I know Alyson Noel wrote another series about Ever's sister Riley, but which series should i read first????

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 25, 2012 11:53PM) (new)

OKay, i was a little weary about reading any of these series but i found out that these two main characters are sisters so i was intrigued and then my friend read this bok and said it was awesome, i checked out "Radiance" the first book of Riley's journey, but dont know if i should start it before Ever's series...


What should i do?????

Btw, this is the first book of Riley's series

Radiance (Riley Bloom, #1) by Alyson Noel


Mercedes Sanders You should read Ever's series first because Riley's comes after!!


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Really?? i wasnt sure...Thank you!!


Fatima Souane i read the whole series of ever and riley. i think you should read ever's because it comes first and also because sometimes riley mentions things about her sister and if you didn't read ever's series, you won't understand.


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Fatima wrote: "i read the whole series of ever and riley. i think you should read ever's because it comes first and also because sometimes riley mentions things about her sister and if you didn't read ever's seri..."
Thank you so much!!


Silly You should read Ever's series first. I love the books.


Sabrina Evers series first, you can read Riley's first if you want but that seems like a very strange idea to do so.


Kelly Hull Read Riley second :)


Sorrel Funny, I read Riley's series first and still understood it all. It isn't a mistake they're completely different series they're just a little related. You don't need to read Ever's series before you read Rileys. And frankly I found Riley much more likeable and her story much more interesting and less predictable. Evermore was nothing unique but I thought Radiance was unique! The Riley series is targeted at a younger audience though, I think. I've read all of the Riley Bloom series and a some of the Ever series.


Toastluvr ...just don't read either series. They are so bad, it might actually be bad for your health. Just looking out for you. ;)


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Toastluvr wrote: "...just don't read either series. They are so bad, it might actually be bad for your health. Just looking out for you. ;)"

Haha ill keep that in mind, thanx


Alyssa Tanya wrote: "Okay, i was a little weary about reading any of these series but i found out that these two main characters are sisters so i was intrigued and then my friend read this book and said it was awesome, ..."

The Evermore series first, otherwise the book might not make any sense at all.


message 13: by N (new) - rated it 3 stars

N S Read the Evermore first. The series are really not that exciting. If you read 'Twilight' and think it's amazing then you'll love the Evermore, but if you thought it was sketchy then Evermore will be fine... But then again, the comparison is not accurate. Your choice, really. But I'd say try reading it~!


Sorrel Alyssa wrote: "Tanya wrote: "Okay, i was a little weary about reading any of these series but i found out that these two main characters are sisters so i was intrigued and then my friend read this book and said i..."
It does make sense, I read Riley Bloom series first and the Evermore series just confused me. I would suggest you just not read the Evermore series but maybe read the |Riley bloom series


Alyssa Sorrel wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Tanya wrote: "Okay, i was a little weary about reading any of these series but i found out that these two main characters are sisters so i was intrigued and then my friend read this ..."

well i read the evermore series fist, but i haven't read the whole series about Riley yet, so just do witch ever. but evermore was made first, so i suppose u r meant to read it fist but, whatever. :D


bluesparkle Sorrel wrote: "Funny, I read Riley's series first and still understood it all. It isn't a mistake they're completely different series they're just a little related. You don't need to read Ever's series before you..."

I couldn't agree more. Riley is more a likeable story compared to ever's.


back to top