Roleplay Central~ discussion

Ouran High Host Club > Behind The Academy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Apparently a secret spot, only a few selected students actually know of the spot behind the Academy.

message 2: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Nichi darted behind a straggling bush and into the paved clearing behind the academy. She let out a sob and hugged her knees. Why had that woman walked in? Why? Why her? Couldn't she just leave Nichi alone? She pulled her knees up, still in her short P.E uniform as the wind swirled around her.

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Nichi?" Lucas called. He had been all over the school searching for her but had yet to find hide nor hair. "Nichi?" He called again, searching the paths he noticed a quivering bush off to the side. He licked his lips and lowered his voice, "Nichi, is that you? Why don't you come out, I have something for you." He coaxed and kneeled down next to the bush.

message 4: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "What, a gun to shoot that damned woman?" Nichi muttered to herself, still crying. She wiped at her eyes furiously, drying her face and breathing evenly. She stood up straight and faced Lucas. "Yes?" she said, not a trace of expression on her face.

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Lucas handed her her glasses and took note of her glassy eyes, evidence that she had been crying. "It seems as though you and she have some history together, which I won't ask about. You can tell me if you're willing to but I won't push you. You're ankle seems better." He said lightly, to change the subject.

message 6: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "Yeah, it is" she said shortly, slipping her glasses back onto her face and coldly stepping around him, looking as though lightning was crackling around her.

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Lucas smiled good-naturedly, ignoring the obvious tension in the air and followed her. "You know, storming off for no apparent reason is always more effective when one isn't wearing sweats."

message 8: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "Thanks. I appreciate your compliments" she said, walking ahead, which wasn't very effective because of her slight figure. She scowled darkly when she noticed he was following.

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Lucas walked after her, pretending not to notice the dirty looks she was sending in his direction.

message 10: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "Go back to your host club, will you?!" she said sounding frustrated as she whipped around to face him with her bright golden eyes. She glared up at him.

message 11: by Melissa (last edited Dec 30, 2012 09:04PM) (new)

Melissa Lucas smirked, "I am. The club room is this way." He pointed in the direction they were walking. He wondered if she knew that he was partially lying, it was faster if he didn't follow her but he wanted to make sure Nichi was alright.

message 12: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments Nichi sighed and seemed to give up. "Look, just stay away from me or you'll regret it" she said softly, head down so she could stare at the grass. The wind whipped around her fiercely, making her look even more frail than she normally did.

message 13: by Melissa (last edited Dec 31, 2012 09:30PM) (new)

Melissa "And why would I do that?" Lucas asked, quirking his brow.

message 14: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "Because bad things will happen if you do" she replied, still quiet. She didn't look up at him...she couldn't...

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Lucas thought about teasing her, but she seemed so serious he didn't dare. "Like what?" He asked, completely serious.

message 16: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 555 comments "Because" she said firmly. "And now I have a maths class to attend" She turn around sharply and walked in the door to her class, letting out a short sigh as she shut the door.

message 17: by Melissa (last edited Jan 03, 2013 07:15PM) (new)

Melissa Lucas' mouth twitched up and he held up his hand in a motionless wave. "I would say see you later, but you obviously don't want to so maybe I'll just see you around Nichi." He turned and walked towards the attic without looking back at her.

message 18: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Nicole sat against the building with her knees drawn against her chest.

message 19: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro walked over and saw Nicole, "So what happened to you?"

message 20: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Not much. Met a guy, had a weird conversation that now that I think about didn't really make sense. What about you?" Nicole asked.

message 21: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro sat down next to her and sighed, "Met a guy, fell on my face, cried, made a necklace for him, and girls took him from me."

message 22: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Nicole looked at her sidelong, "lemme guess, he's from the host club?"

message 23: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro nodded.

message 24: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Nicole laughed ruefully, "same here."

message 25: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "What his name?" She asked curious.

message 26: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Nicole sighed, nervous to be saying it out loud. Saying it aloud made it real. "Trey." She said, blushing.

message 27: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro gasped, "He was acting weird. Maybe he is missing you."

message 28: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Nicole blushed harder and fidgeted against the wall. "I'm sure that's not it. Anyway who's the guy you met?" She asked, trying to take attention off herself.

message 29: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro then blushed, "Lucas."

message 30: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Nicole blinked and her mind flashed back to Nichi, "Oh." She realized she didn't sound very happy and tried to be more positive, "so how'd that happen?"

message 31: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro then said, "Was he with someone else? because I heard a rumor."

message 32: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Oh no, I'm pretty sure you have to be single if you're in the host club. It's just that..... There might be another girl." Nicole rushed ahead, hoping Kuro wouldn't be mad at her. "I don't know for sure though."

message 33: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro then asked, "Who?"

message 34: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Nicole chewed her lip before answering, "I think Nichi. I don't know her last name but she's on the student council."

message 35: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro then sighed, "Well there goes my heart." She then had a tear run down her face.

message 36: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Oh honey." Nicole said and put her hand on Kuro's shoulder.

message 37: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro then smiled as tears ran down her face, "Thanks for being nice."

message 38: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "There will be other guys, but if you're really hung up on Lucas you could keep trying. He's still officially single right?" Nicole said, trying to be encouraging but not get her hopes up.

message 39: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro then whipped her tears, "You think so?"

message 40: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "If he's who you really like then you could try." Nicole said haltingly. She liked Nichi, but she liked Kuro too. Maybe encouraging or discouraging Kuro would be easier if she knew Lucas personally, rather than just knowing of him.

message 41: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro then said, "Okay, I better tell him then or Nichi might take him." She said happly and stood up.

message 42: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Nicole chewed her lip guiltily and hoped she hadn't just gotten her friend's hopes up only for them to be shattered again.

message 43: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro then shrugged and said, "If he doesn't like me oh well."

message 44: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Nicole opened her mouth to say something then caught sight of her watch. Her jaw dropped in shock, "oh I'm so late! I was supposed to be home ten minutes ago!" She looked at Kuro, "I'll see you later!" She started running towards the road.

message 45: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro watched her run home and gave a smile. Nobody at home wanted her there. She was just anoth mouth to feed.

message 46: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kuro then left to search for Lucas. She then went to the Club Room to search for him.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow peek around to see if she was there.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She turn away and look in the gym

((GYM))

message 49: by Viola (new)

Viola (Viola-san) | 56 comments Viola leaned against the brick wall, waiting patiently. 5th period had flown by quicker than she expected it to, but that was probably because she was off in her own world like she usually was. Behind the Academy was a small abandoned basketball court and a large grass field beside it. She twirled a strand of her hair in her fingers, hoping he would show.

message 50: by TooLazyToLogIn (last edited Feb 16, 2014 01:47AM) (new)

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 191 comments Fuyuki jumped down from the roof and landed flawlessly without a scratch on him. "You pick where to spar" He said.

« previous 1