Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
This topic is about Vampire Academy
YA Books > Vampire Academy/Bloodlines

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marrie I love these series! They are partners. I am absolutely in love with Adrian too. Does anyone else like these books?

Gabby | 704 comments EEEK! This series is what really got me into reading! I will forever cherish every word I read from these amazing books.

Marrie Me too, well at least as far as reading YA book series. I love them!!

Sylvia  | 13086 comments Mod
I've only read VA series but have the first 2 books of Bloodlines and just haven't had time to read those yet but I have been wanting to

Gabby | 704 comments You have to. They're so great!

Sylvia  | 13086 comments Mod
Gabby wrote: "You have to. They're so great!"

I know the books that are piling up to-read are endless LOL

Gabby | 704 comments I know exactly what you mean :)

Renee (movingxpictures) I love VA and Bloodlines! I'm so excited for The Indigo Spell.

Rachel | 4 comments Finishing up the Golden Lily right now :) LOVE Syndrian! the indigo spell will be epic lol

Sheri One of my favourite series!!!!! I can't get enough!

♥ Becky  22  (becky22) I LOVE both these series. I like Bloodlines a bit more because I love Sidney and ADRIAN<3 so much.
And I'm so excited for The Indigo Spell! One more month! :)

Tiffany Gallant (tiffnkailey) | 10 comments I loved VA, im currently reading the second book of bloodlines. I cant wait till the next one comes out. I really miss Rose though. I loved her character.

Marrie I loved Rose too. I miss her. But I love Sydrian. I can't wait till next month! :D

Rachel | 4 comments syndrian is the best! I think they are way more interesting than dimitri and rose. But I liked the VA books too. Cant wait for Indigo Spell!

message 15: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee | 67 comments I also love this series, haven't started Bloodlines yet as I often re-read the other books in the series before the next book comes out and I didn't do it for Bloodlines thinking I would wait ... not long to wait now.

Sonja Vikan | 9 comments Love the Vampire Academy series and love Bloodlines :0)Love that Richelle made a spin off :0)Sydrian :0)

Brittany | 84 comments I can't wait for Fiery heart to come out now!!! Too far away lol, read all the VA ones and just got caught up with Bloodlines, loved Indigio Spell...I was like YEAH!!!!!! then NOOOO!!!! Then I came to the end of the book and was like AHHHH, WHY ARE YOU ENDING???!!! :)

Christina (bookloverrecommends) I liked VA, but I absolutely love Bloodlines! And I cannot wait to read The Fiery Heart!
But I was wondering about something when I read The Indigo Spell - I'll put it under spoiler to those who haven't yet read it: (view spoiler)

message 19: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex (acobaf) | 73 comments Vampire Academy all the way! I tried bloodlines and quit after the first book :(

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I love both. :) but Bloodlines was a bit slow read to me.

Ebony Nelson (ebnel94) | 4 comments I've never loved a book or gotten into a book as much as I got into this ! I fell inlove ! And the spin off was just as good!
The movie was pretty good, there was a few let downs but otherwise, I loved it. Can't believe the first movie was based on the first book, can't wait for the 5 books for bloodlines and can't wait for the second movie whenever that comes out !

message 22: by Lynn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynn Another VA fan here .... I've not got around to start Bloodlines yet.

Kayla (girl_reader) | 4 comments I've read all the VA books and read the first bloodline book. I am hesitant to finish it. Any reassurances?

Veronica | 697 comments love both

Ashley M (thebluey) I just started reading Vampire Academy, and it's good so far.

message 26: by Mandy (new) - added it

Mandy | 3 comments I just bought the entire VA series. I have my fingers cross that I'll love them!

☆☆Hannah☆☆ I enjoyed Vampire Academy but I will be honest I am enjoying Bloodlines more.

message 28: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (diamondheart90) I read a little bit of "Last Sacrifice" and loved them!

message 29: by Em (new) - rated it 5 stars

Em  (i_am_a_fighter) Ashleigh wrote: "I love the VA series but I've had a hard time getting into Bloodlines. It's the same characters that I've grown to love but something about it...

Has anyone else had this issue?"

YES!!
I just didn't enjoy bloodlines, i will stick with the VA series

Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
Em *Montana* wrote: "Ashleigh wrote: "I love the VA series but I've had a hard time getting into Bloodlines. It's the same characters that I've grown to love but something about it...

Has anyone else had this issue?"..."

I have heard many say that Em.

Krystal (misslady022) | 96 comments I really enjoyed reading bloodlines but its wasn't better than VA

Alyse | 20 comments VA will forever be my favorite series!

MadameZelda I am stuck on Book No. 5 -- it's breaking my heart.

Alyse | 20 comments Ohhhh just wait...

Krystal (misslady022) | 96 comments VA is my favorite series too

Alexandra Vos | 1 comments Vampire Academy is definitely what got me into writing! I enjoyed the first three books of the series so much. I really need to get around to reading Bloodlines.

Alyse | 20 comments Bloodlines me too. Im afraid because I wasn't a huge fan of Sydney

Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Indigo Spell (other topics)